October 2, 2014 | 1807 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by sarah0717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It works and it doesn't. Sometimes when you apply the needed area it's VERY orange and almost has a plastic look to it. The shade is perfect for my tone but when did ivory turn orange? I guess it's not recommened for people who want a full coverage (even though it's suppose to look natural) it does work well covering some parts that are typically red like acne/scars which gives a natural tone to it which is great!!

I wouldn't say it helped my acne but it less broke me out then the previous foundations I used which is good. It also lasts a couple of months if you use it for a dailey make up routine.
I would say it's a even price but I don't think it's worth the price.The packaging is helpful and easy to carry around. I'm glad it's not made out of useless materials like glass and it's not really bulky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by BGBG

I've been using this concealer/foundation for a month and so far, I'm very pleased. It covers up nearly every spot with just a teeny bit of product (I use the #3, natural). I apply the product by putting a small amount on the back of my hand and then tapping it on red spots with my finger. This actually works very well. A little smoothing out is all that's needed to blend it in with the rest of your skin. Note that I haven't used it all over my face but rather to conceal small areas. This easily lasts a full working day on me and does not turn shiny.

I started using this at the same time I started a treatment with accutane to get rid of persisent acne. Because of that I find it hard to tell if it dries out existing spots, but I haven't been breaking out when using it. It will probably not take care of all your blemishes but it's nice to know it's treating your spots (more or less), as well as covering them up.

This isn't the cheapest foundation out there, but then again it's probably the most skin-friendly and natural looking one I've found. I also feel that it will last for a long time. I'm a guy and don't feel like spending hours on covering up red spots with different kinds of make-up. This does the job for me, quick and easy!

Pros: easy to use, effective, lasts all day, clean packaging, helps fight existing spots
Cons: slightly pricy

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Charlotta800

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish this could be my HG foundation because it would make my life soooo much easier but I just can't get a good colour match. The lightest is way too pale and the next one up is just a little too dark but I use it anyway because it's the only thing my acne prone chin/jaw will tolerate. It can also be a little drying, it's really hard to find the right foundation for my skin because although I have acne + can't use foundations that aren't oil free, I also have fairly dry skin (especially with added acne topicals) so it has a tendency to look a little flakey after a couple of hours.

Still good foundation for people with really oily skin and/or acne, I don;t love it, love it but I will be buying more when this bottle runs out (lasted me ages too so good value).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 7:54:00 AM More reviews by honalooloo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't decide exactly what I think about this. It's ok. I bought it after a trial at the Clinique counter where I thought it looked really good. I also suffer from fairly regular breakouts on my chin so thought it'd be worth trying it for the anti-blemish properties (if it has any).

I've used it for less than a week so maybe I should give it more time, but so far i'm not all that impressed. It's very drying, it doesn't go on very smoothly, and the coverage is so-so. I still need to use concealer on my spots.

My worst complaint about this is it seems to accentuate all the dry spots on my skin, where other foundations don't. It also makes all the tiny fluffy hairs really show up - not so flattering!

Halfway through the day it looks better, actually, so maybe it's just too dry a formulation for my skin. I'm also not very impressed with the colour match, I think she recommended the 02 shade but I've bought the 03 - which the Clinique sales lady handed me.

All in all I think it's pretty disappointing, for the price.

Update - Have bumped up the lippies as I've been using this now for around 3 weeks and I have to say it's not as bad as I first thought! If I make sure my skin is well moisturised first, and use the foundation only on parts of my skin i need (avoiding drier parts) then it's actually quite good. It also wears well - has god staying power. So I'd consider getting it again, but it's not a HG for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2011 7:09:00 AM More reviews by lunablue

I wanted to try this foundation as clinique have a reputation for being good for the skin. I have moderate acne at times and it's difficult to find a product that doesn't cause a break out. I used this for my sisters wedding and I could feel my skin breaking out by the end of the day, my skin was awful the next morning. It is supposed to fight acne as it contains salycilic acid but it seems to clog pores. It is also loaded with harmful parabens which are not only cancer causing but cause reactions to acne prone skin. I was very disappointed as it is an expensive foundation. The only positives are that it looks lovely on skin and coverage is natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Min90

Great foundation, and it doesn't make my skin break out! The Clinique site advertised it as moderate to full coverage but I found it was more on the sheer side. It didn't quite have enough coverage to fully even out my skin tone and hide blemishes. This doesn't bother me though as I only wear it to work. I also find on warm days it tends to sink into my pores losing its lovely powdery finish.

Update: I've been wearing the lightest shade #01. I recently started on #02 shade and the coverage is MUCH better :) Completely flawless. Love it! I mix in a dot of Calvin Klein 'Runway Radiance' illuminating cream - makes my skin look lovely & radiant!

I have repurchased this foundation many times, and I will continue to.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by MaximaBella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

poor coverage for an acne product, feels dry and cakey like an acne lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2011 6:50:00 AM More reviews by TimidSoul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this foundation last summer and found that it had great coverage, kept my face matte all day and didn't break me out. However, I didn't notice any improvements in my skin and it certainly didn't do anything for my blemishes. I probably wouldn't repurchase because it was a bit too heavy for me and there are cheaper drugstore foundations that does the same job.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2011 6:14:00 AM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

the foundation is okay. i really like the coverage and it doesn't break me out. i have it in "fresh ivory" but the undertone is just a tiny bit too pink. used it for 4 months now but didn't see any difference in my complexion. would not repurchase. i think i will find something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation oxidizes like crazy. After a while after application your face looks orange. I don't mean that I bought a shade with peach undertones, I mean it turns orange. needless to say it looks really unnatural. As for the anti blemish propoerties, I can just say that it didn't break me out but I'm not sure it did anything for the few spots I had when I bought it. I do love the packaging though. The light plastic packaging makes it easy to bring with you and the spout dispences just the right amount that you need. The staying power is mediocre, especially for what they claim the foundation can do.