Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 5/25/2013 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As with some other reviewers, I bought this after reading MRC's good reviews here and I am not disappointed! Some background..I have really oily skin and have some old scarring from teen acne and a recent skin allergy to food. I incorporate this into my night skincare routine.I use only 2 drops of MRC after using my Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution and my skin looks dewy (not in a bad way at all), radiant and moisturized when I wake up. After a month, my scarring has almost disappeared! MRC really seems to work with my skin from deep within instead of just on the very top surface. I used to use Laneige Sleeping Water Pack and have switched to this permanently because it works much better for my skin. Love this product and I like how my skin has improved tremendously over the past few months because of MRC. Will definitely repurchase this despite its hefty price!

on 5/23/2013 2:02:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff, I've been using it for over a year. I don't need a lot so a bottle lasts a long time for me. I use about 1/3 of a dropper and rub it into my face and neck and the excess into the tops of my hands.

My skin is a little sensitive and prone to redness and hormonal breakouts. Midnight Recovery helps whatever breakouts I have go away faster and I do feel like my finer lines are less noticeable.

In the morning my skin is clearer, smooth, and just needs a splash of water and my day moisturizer and I'm good to go. Plus my husband loves how it smells!

on 5/4/2013 8:45:00 AM

So after reading all the reviews on here, I decided to buy this and try it out. Since I have sensitive skin, i was hesitant. i get blemishes and scar sometimes from my acne and eczema. After my pregnancy my skin has been all weird so I thought I'd give this a try. It's been 2 weeks and my face is a lot more radiant but I haven't noticed any of my scars fading.

I can say I don't care much for its smell. I am a light scented kind of person and find this a bit strong.

Overall I like it so far!

on 5/1/2013 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Awesome stuff! I have never tried anything like it! I was hesitant at first because it felt counter intuitive.. "an oily substance on my face before I go to bed, Isn't it going to make me break out,"? Nope, did the opposite... it leaves your skin sooooooo smooth and soft with kind of a matte finish. Wonderful stuff I can't wait to try it again!

on 5/1/2013 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I read a lot about this product in every magazine, blogs etc. So i decided i will pick this one. I ordered it online. when i first saw the bottle i loved the look, later was disappointed to see oil based serum. i was like no ways as i already had oily skin. Then i decided to just use it as i spent a lot of cash on it, there i fell in love. All i need is 3-4 drops of this on my entire face. love the lavender smell and the fact it absorbs quickly and i wake up with a fresh face in the morning

on 4/30/2013 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I must admit I didnt use it daily. It felt too greasy after a while and I really wasnt seeing any results. In fact, my skin felt really oily in the morning!

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I love the smell and texture of this product. It's got a nice, herbal, there-but-not-overpowering fragrance, and while it's several steps up from a daytime serum, it's a very lightweight, non-greasy oil. However, I haven't really noticed any major improvement in my skin since I started using it. It's perfectly good if you're looking for a product that simply adds an additional bit of moisture under your night cream, and it certainly didn't do my skin any harm, but I think I'm in the market for something a bit more actively repairing/anti-aging.

This costs $48 in Canada & I'm willing to pay that price because of the results I get. I wake up to softer, smoother skin. The scent is not overpowering; only need a few drops for my entire face. I have combination skin & this is the only PM moisturizer I need.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice, relaxing and effective night-time product. As someone who doesn't 'get' night-creams (I don't understand the point of paying twice the amount for a heavier day cream, and I don't see the point of applying a product that just sits on your skin, not doing much work), I find myself turning to oils and serums to protect and hydrate my skin in the night-time.
Serums and oils are products that are less complex and are accepted far more easily by your skin's surface layers during the process of the night, and I find that this product, which really combines the two, is for me, a great solution to any night-time hydration issues I wanted to combat. This has really helped my skin, which was really dull before I started using this, and I'm now on the hunt for the perfect eye-cream to use with this, to bring total hydration to my face. I use this as a bit of a massage oil as well, doing a quick Tanaka facial massage on most nights that I'm not too tired... on nights I am quite tired, I just use a jade facial roller. I think that this product has lived up to its claims, it really does something, which is more than you can ask of other serums/oils on the market, and it does so for a reasonably good price for a more accessible luxury skincare brand.
As for other skin types, I don't think this is too bad for those of you with sensitive skin, definitely not bad at all for people with slightly sensitive skin like myself... it's only helped my skin, not caused breakouts despite the various oils and things that are in this product. So all in all, a great product to add to a simple, uncomplicated night-time skincare regimen, which for me has been shortened to a two-step process of eye-cream and midnight oil thanks to this product.

on 4/8/2013 5:09:00 PM

Great product. I have sensitive and dehydrated skin and it helped me get moisturized and comfortable. I especially love the smell, very relaxing, right before going to bed. Packaging is high quality and helps you control the amount of oil you use. It might not be my n.1 face oil in regards to apparent results, but I would certainly buy again.

Popular Treatments (Face)