Jolen Creme Bleach

4.2

on 3/10/2007 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff rocks! I also use this to bleach upper lip area and it works great for bleaching eyebrows, mine are black and 5 min or less and I get a nice color. No orange/yellow. Please be careful w/ this though, don't do what the review below me did! The reason her brows came out yellow orange is because she left the bleach on too long. If your eyebrows are brown already then you do not need to leave this on for 5 min the way someone w/ black or dk.brown eyebrows would need to.In other words the lighter the brow the less time you leave this stuff on.HTH

on 10/25/2006 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I decided to try this on my eyebrows after reading the great reviews here. I've never bleached or coloured my medium brown brows before. I left this on for only 5 minutes! They now look yellow/orange. Can't wait to see what colour they'll be during the day... maybe they'll glow. If you use this, please be careful, and check every couple of minutes!!!

I love this product!

It's THE BEST at getting rid of those unwanted facial hairs (and I've tried waxing, depilitory, even shaving...) It makes my upper lip hair fade to a light blonde that blends in with the rest of my face perfectly.

It stings a little, but so what. I'll update with how long this lasts and If I break out.

UPDATE:

I haven't broken out, and it lasts for a little over a week - perfect! I love this! continued >>

Ladies, this is THE bleach for facial hair! A while back I tried Sally Hansen (that was complete crap) and then found this little beauty. I bought the bigger box, which lasted forever and gave great results - it burns a little but you'll get over it, just make sure you used COLD water to wash the area! I don't buy it anymore because I've since moved on to laser treatments for my upper lip, but if it ends up not working out I'll definately revisit Wal-Mart for this. Cruelty free, relatively cheap, and huge thumbs up!!

on 7/14/2006 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I also use this to lighten eyebrows. Does a great job every time. My naturally dark brown brows always come out looking a lighter brown, not organey or yellow. Exactly five minutes always works for me (YMMV). I just love it. I've never used it for anything but brows though.

on 6/22/2006 10:13:00 PM

I love this bleach! i have asian black hair and i always dye my hair to the brighter side like light brown or gold. of course my dark eyebrows don't always go with my do'. I use this bleach to gradually lighten my eyebrows! it works everytime. i have to redo it every few weeks though. but this bleach is dirt cheap. and u can also use it to add a few pretty hilites to your hair! try it, ladies!

on 6/16/2006 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product works very well at bleaching fine hairs. However, I do have some reservations about using it on the face as it contains Isopropyl Myristate, which is irritating and comodogenic for the skin. I stupidly forgot to read the ingredients before I used it, figuring it's just bleach, and few days later had broken out all over the area I had used it, around the mouth and cheeks where I NEVER break out. So, use at your own risk.

on 5/22/2006 5:54:00 PM

The Best! I haven't tried any other bleaching product, but after this, I don't think I will. It was easy to use and didn't smell. It stung a little, but definately not worth complaining about.

It was a present from my sister who knew I wanted to get rid of some unsightly belly hair, and just in time for bikini season. There's a lot of product so it will last me a while, but I will definately re-buy.

on 5/22/2006 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is great, couldn't live without it!

on 3/21/2006 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only product I've been using for over 20 years. I always try the new product on the shelves and always come back to Jolen. It gives consistent results every time (it bleaches to palest blonde to match the peach fuzz on the rest of my face, not orange or yellow) and you get a lot of product for your money. My only criticism is the tray and spatula can be a little clumsy sometimes.

Popular Treatments (Face)