November 27, 2014 | 1416 users online

Treatments (Face) - Jolen Creme Bleach

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2006 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mascara_junkie

I love this product!

It's THE BEST at getting rid of those unwanted facial hairs (and I've tried waxing, depilitory, even shaving...) It makes my upper lip hair fade to a light blonde that blends in with the rest of my face perfectly.

It stings a little, but so what. I'll update with how long this lasts and If I break out.

UPDATE:

I haven't broken out, and it lasts for a little over a week - perfect! I love this! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2006 1:58:00 PM More reviews by diremaidenfair

Ladies, this is THE bleach for facial hair! A while back I tried Sally Hansen (that was complete crap) and then found this little beauty. I bought the bigger box, which lasted forever and gave great results - it burns a little but you'll get over it, just make sure you used COLD water to wash the area! I don't buy it anymore because I've since moved on to laser treatments for my upper lip, but if it ends up not working out I'll definately revisit Wal-Mart for this. Cruelty free, relatively cheap, and huge thumbs up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Becki32155

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also use this to lighten eyebrows. Does a great job every time. My naturally dark brown brows always come out looking a lighter brown, not organey or yellow. Exactly five minutes always works for me (YMMV). I just love it. I've never used it for anything but brows though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2006 10:13:00 PM More reviews by pinki3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bleach! i have asian black hair and i always dye my hair to the brighter side like light brown or gold. of course my dark eyebrows don't always go with my do'. I use this bleach to gradually lighten my eyebrows! it works everytime. i have to redo it every few weeks though. but this bleach is dirt cheap. and u can also use it to add a few pretty hilites to your hair! try it, ladies!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2006 7:13:00 AM More reviews by thenewnoise

This product works very well at bleaching fine hairs. However, I do have some reservations about using it on the face as it contains Isopropyl Myristate, which is irritating and comodogenic for the skin. I stupidly forgot to read the ingredients before I used it, figuring it's just bleach, and few days later had broken out all over the area I had used it, around the mouth and cheeks where I NEVER break out. So, use at your own risk.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2006 5:54:00 PM More reviews by stephie_2121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Best! I haven't tried any other bleaching product, but after this, I don't think I will. It was easy to use and didn't smell. It stung a little, but definately not worth complaining about.

It was a present from my sister who knew I wanted to get rid of some unsightly belly hair, and just in time for bikini season. There's a lot of product so it will last me a while, but I will definately re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is great, couldn't live without it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only product I've been using for over 20 years. I always try the new product on the shelves and always come back to Jolen. It gives consistent results every time (it bleaches to palest blonde to match the peach fuzz on the rest of my face, not orange or yellow) and you get a lot of product for your money. My only criticism is the tray and spatula can be a little clumsy sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2006 11:48:00 AM More reviews by spooksterina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a good buy. i tried this after sally hansen's bleach, which didn't work at all. this stuff is pretty good. it lightened all a few bits of coarse hair, which, sadly, is what i wanted to bleach to begin with. honestly, if the hair you are dealing with is reallly dense, it's going to need to be waxed. just so you know.

i blonded the hair on my arms, which makes me inordinately happy and no one else notices. i also lightened my eyebrows, which made a HUGE difference in my face. they went from mid brown to light golden blonde.

$5 at walgreens for about 10 applications worth. i really like it and predict i will be using it during bikini season.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 9:34:00 AM More reviews by cosmetiholic

Great product. Nearly impossible to mess up. Lightens brows very, very well and I think most people look better with their brows lightened a shade even if they don't color the hair on their head. It is suprisingly gentle and I have never had a problem with skin irritation. Well-priced and a very small amount is all that is necessary to do brows. One package could easily yield a dozen applications and you get to mix it as you go so the product keep for a long time (just keep it out of the humid bathroom). Awesome product and very, very economical.