MAC Mineralize Foundation

3.8

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate 2.50% Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isohexadecane, Dextrin Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Alcohol, Triethylhexanoin, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract\Beta Vulgaris\Extrait De Racine De Betterave, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Lysine, PEG-15/Lauryl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearoyl Inulin, Magnesium Chloride, Octyldodecyl PCA, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Zinc Chloride, Isododecane, Potassium Chloride, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best foundation I've ever used! I have dry skin and most foundations I've used are either too heavy or leave my skin looking dry and flaky. This is very smooth, creamy and easy to apply. I usually apply it using the MAC foundation brush (190) but, even when I use the sponge that comes in the compact, it goes on very nicely and it's easy to blend. I can control the amount of coverage and it says on for a long time, keeping my skin looking fresh and moist. It's nevery cakey and it's very natural looking. The packaging is great. I travel alot and it's much easier to travel with this compact than it is to travel with a liquid foundation. I use NC30 which perfect for my medium/light skin. I finally found the perfect foundation!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I <3 this foundation. I have flawless skin most of the time and I don't need a very opaque foundation. This works wonders for when I am in a hurry or just want some light coverage. When I do get blemishes I just use my MAC concealer and I'm good to go! A MAC makeup artist recommended this to me with my dry skin and I have and will repurchase. I don't think it is my HG foundation but I like it and will keep using it until I find something better. It is super creamy and I apply it with my MAC 190 foundation brush and blend it out with a sponge and set it with my MSF natural.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Since I already have the MAC Skin fix NC40 powder, I thought I'd get a MAC foundation as I'm currently using Lancome Photogenic Lumessence. The SA at the counter applied it on me and I got sold to it. Unfortunately, when I started using it (it's winter now), I noticed that my foundation becomes cakey at the end of the day. My T zone was also oily.

The packaging was ok. It comes in the same package as their compact powders so you get a sponge underneath the cream. What I did discover was that the foundation in a compact package was about AUD 10 more expensive than the one in a bottle with a pump. The justification, according to the SA, was that the compact was more travel friendly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just got this and have only used it a couple of times, so this may be premature, but I absolutely adore this!! I apply it over well moisturized skin, 'cause I'm dry, then a little of L'Oreal's Studio Finish Primer. I use the Sonia Kashuk version of the Beauty Blender sponge, and I've gotten SO MANY compliments already!!! My face doesn't feel oily and heavy, and best of all for me - not dry!! It gives a nice glow without being sparkley. I'm an NC30 for my med-to-med/light complexion, and it's perfect. LOVE ♥♥♥!!! (BTW, I also just got and equally love Bobbi Brown's Antigua Bronzer that I use as a blush. It's really beautiful, too, and compliments the foundation very nicely!)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this foundation more than any other creme out there as it feels more a like tinted moisturizer to me. was not happy when i went into a mac pro store today and the said this product is sold out every where and they wont get a new shipment until september because they are REFORMULATING it. what?!! i luv this foundation as is. managed to find an extra @ another pro store.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Likes:

-How it comes in a compact

-Amazing glow with Mineralize Powder on top

Hate:

-It doesn't last as long as liquid foundation...Liquid stays on longer and looks more porcelain like and the supply on this stuff runs out quicker than the liquid.

-Cost

- the Sponge that comes with it, not a fan, i still use a brush to apply.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is great. I have oily skin and it goes on like a dream with out getting oily. The color matched perfectly, so much so I had to keep checking to make sure I was outting enough on. It last as well and does not take a lot. The sales person said they guarentee 8 hours withthis foundation. I am inlove!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wanted a compact foundation that didn't dry out my skin like Studiofix. Tried Mineralize and I love it. Makes my skin look smooth and airbrushed (I use the mineralize compact powder on top). I use the Sigma Synthetic Flat Top brush-it's better than MAC's 130 stippling brush. Beautiful. Be careful not to put too much on though-I dip my brush into the compact 1-3 times depending on which part of my face I am applying it to and lightly stipple it on before buffing it in circles onto my skin. Lasts all day and doesn't make my face oily-I have normal/combo skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am NC30 and I use this with a none branded stippling brush (it's just as good!). I love how much coverage this foundation can achieve without looking cakey at all. It's hydrating, doesn't settle in fine lines, and blends easily.

I'm slightly disappointed that there's so little product. I've been using it every day for 2 months and I can see the bottom of the pod already. I guess this is the way to go to keep creme foundations hygienic but I paid NZ$68 for this!

I think Mac should get rid of the sponge and the sponge compartment. No one really uses the sponge anyways.

I'd get this again maybe at the duty free..

I like this foundation. I was turned off by macs foundations for a long time they just never looked good on me, but this one is awesome. its sheer but buildable, looks dark in the pan but blends out to a nice even color. easy to work with. I just got a mac haul so im using skin brightening serum then i mix strobe cream with my moisturizer and my foundation goes on wonderfully. my skin is a mess right now -combo, acne, dry patches etc, and these products make me feel ok in public.
the packaging kind of sucks cause you dip into every time but oh well just have to wash brushes more often. thanks to my mac counter girl -chns!