Clinique High Lengths Mascara

3.8

on 10/20/2010 6:48:00 PM

Wish it was waterproof but other than that...LOVE IT!!!! Makes my lashes super long and actually curls them a bit seperates doesn't clump def reccomendation!

on 10/18/2010 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love how it holds a curl in my lashes but absolutely hate the way it smudges. Not only in heat and humidity but also in cold weather. Might be my oily skin but there are drugstore brands that do a better job at a fraction of the cost.

on 10/18/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Decent mascara for lengthening and a bit of curl. Doesn't volumize though. Interesting brush as well. Again, smudges for me just like every other mascara. Might repurchase.

GWP - It definitely lengthens, have not worn it for a full day at work yet so cannot comment on flakeyness or anything useful.

However the lengthening did work quite well.

on 9/24/2010 1:29:00 PM

Another Clinique GWP. The wand was awkward at first, but after a few uses I got the hang of it. I really like how it coats and separates my lashes. Not a super heavy formula, but perfect for day wear.

on 9/22/2010 7:03:00 PM

I have 2 samples of this and at first i didn't really enjoy using this.. i thought the wand is cool and it's actually quite convenient and easy to use, however at first the formula was too runny and wet. After not using it for a month, i went back to it and the formula dried up just enough, and it's so perfect!!! It's one of those "my lashes but better" mascaras... i don't have very long lashes, but i don't want spidery, hard, crunchy and hard looking lashes, i want natural, soft, long and thick lashes. These don't give much volume, but does provide a lot of length and when i wear this my lashes are soft! I would like more volume, but for those days when i'm just looking for something simple this does the job. =)

on 9/6/2010 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

In my eternal quest for a great mascara at a not-too-outrageous price, I gave this one a try. It adds some definition and length, although not much volume. It does, however, like most other mascaras, give me raccoon eyes towards the end of the day. Yesterday I tried it with the Lash Building Primer and was delighted to see more lenght and more definition, and best of all, no flaking. I think the answer is to find a primer that works well for you; it will probably make you happier with whatever mascara you use on top of it.

on 9/5/2010 9:24:00 PM

I just don't understand the positive reviews on this product. The wand is difficult and inconvenient to use, the formula irritates my eyes badly and to top it all of it looks terrible. It looks very fake and is far too liquid for my tastes.

on 8/9/2010 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this mascara as part of Clinique's gift with purchase pack. I was pleasantly surprised. Normally I would not purchase a Clinique mascara even if they were to go on sale for half off because no matter how many coats you apply, your lashes look bare.
This mascara lengthens, separates, and coats your lashes beautifully. Although it does not flake, it will wear off by the end of the day. I wear this mascara to achieve a natural look.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara just because of the brush, It is amazing, rubber, bristles only on the inside of the curve.