Clinique High Lengths Mascara

3.8

on 11/2/2010 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara was a suggestion to me from a girl at a local cosmetic store in my mall. I had a 10 dollar gift card and needed some mascara. When she showed me the little mascara wand I almost laughed in her face. I didn't think I was gonna like the mascara but they told me I could bring it back so I bought it. To my surprise, this is probably one of the best mascaras I have used. I have extremely long lashes naturally and this mascara goes on perfectly. I haven't had any clumps, and it stays on my lower lashes without flaking off mid-day. I will continue to use this!

on 10/21/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i really like the wand~ it gets to every single lashes and separates them really well~
love the packaging~ love how i can have natural look for one coat and a more dramatic look if added a few more coats~

but.....it smudges!!!

on 10/20/2010 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this! This is HG for my bottom lashes and then I use this on my top lashes over MUFE Aqua smokey Lash. It works wonders for length and separating. It also lasts awhile and doesn't dry out. I will never be without it!

Edit: I don't use this anymore, thanks to Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara! ; )

on 10/20/2010 6:48:00 PM

Wish it was waterproof but other than that...LOVE IT!!!! Makes my lashes super long and actually curls them a bit seperates doesn't clump def reccomendation!

on 10/18/2010 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love how it holds a curl in my lashes but absolutely hate the way it smudges. Not only in heat and humidity but also in cold weather. Might be my oily skin but there are drugstore brands that do a better job at a fraction of the cost.

on 10/18/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Decent mascara for lengthening and a bit of curl. Doesn't volumize though. Interesting brush as well. Again, smudges for me just like every other mascara. Might repurchase.

GWP - It definitely lengthens, have not worn it for a full day at work yet so cannot comment on flakeyness or anything useful.

However the lengthening did work quite well.

on 9/24/2010 1:29:00 PM

Another Clinique GWP. The wand was awkward at first, but after a few uses I got the hang of it. I really like how it coats and separates my lashes. Not a super heavy formula, but perfect for day wear.

on 9/22/2010 7:03:00 PM

I have 2 samples of this and at first i didn't really enjoy using this.. i thought the wand is cool and it's actually quite convenient and easy to use, however at first the formula was too runny and wet. After not using it for a month, i went back to it and the formula dried up just enough, and it's so perfect!!! It's one of those "my lashes but better" mascaras... i don't have very long lashes, but i don't want spidery, hard, crunchy and hard looking lashes, i want natural, soft, long and thick lashes. These don't give much volume, but does provide a lot of length and when i wear this my lashes are soft! I would like more volume, but for those days when i'm just looking for something simple this does the job. =)

on 9/6/2010 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

In my eternal quest for a great mascara at a not-too-outrageous price, I gave this one a try. It adds some definition and length, although not much volume. It does, however, like most other mascaras, give me raccoon eyes towards the end of the day. Yesterday I tried it with the Lash Building Primer and was delighted to see more lenght and more definition, and best of all, no flaking. I think the answer is to find a primer that works well for you; it will probably make you happier with whatever mascara you use on top of it.