April 16, 2014 | 1491 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Blingbling07

I have 2 samples of this and at first i didn't really enjoy using this.. i thought the wand is cool and it's actually quite convenient and easy to use, however at first the formula was too runny and wet. After not using it for a month, i went back to it and the formula dried up just enough, and it's so perfect!!! It's one of those "my lashes but better" mascaras... i don't have very long lashes, but i don't want spidery, hard, crunchy and hard looking lashes, i want natural, soft, long and thick lashes. These don't give much volume, but does provide a lot of length and when i wear this my lashes are soft! I would like more volume, but for those days when i'm just looking for something simple this does the job. =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In my eternal quest for a great mascara at a not-too-outrageous price, I gave this one a try. It adds some definition and length, although not much volume. It does, however, like most other mascaras, give me raccoon eyes towards the end of the day. Yesterday I tried it with the Lash Building Primer and was delighted to see more lenght and more definition, and best of all, no flaking. I think the answer is to find a primer that works well for you; it will probably make you happier with whatever mascara you use on top of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by msdurden08

I just don't understand the positive reviews on this product. The wand is difficult and inconvenient to use, the formula irritates my eyes badly and to top it all of it looks terrible. It looks very fake and is far too liquid for my tastes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by jparkerb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara as part of Clinique's gift with purchase pack. I was pleasantly surprised. Normally I would not purchase a Clinique mascara even if they were to go on sale for half off because no matter how many coats you apply, your lashes look bare.
This mascara lengthens, separates, and coats your lashes beautifully. Although it does not flake, it will wear off by the end of the day. I wear this mascara to achieve a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara just because of the brush, It is amazing, rubber, bristles only on the inside of the curve.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

This mascara is quite nice. As others have noticed, this does not volumize, so if you want volume, you need to try it with a volumizing mascara. The comb on High Lengths is very good -- there are 2 rows of teeth, so you can really separate the lashes -- and it is curved to fit with the contour of the eye and "fan out" the lashes. Today, I used one coat of MAC Opulash (which is so-so in my opinion, and then layered on 2 coats of High Lengths. It made me look like I had lots of lashes, while still remaining natural looking. I will keep trying different combinatons, but overall, this is a good lengthening mascara, and for $14, I will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a mini tube in a clinique free gift. I gave this 4 lippies because it does what it says it would. Anyone who just wants length, you should try this mascara. It's amazing at giving you length. But I want more than just length, so I won't be buying a full size tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Emmyoscar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good lengthening mascara, thats it, it gives NO volume at all. And sometimes it makes my lashes clump together, however to get that dramatic false lash look, i just apply my favorite volumizing mascara and that seperates my lashes even more and defines them. This mascara is a good base if you want to use another mascara along with this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Misha40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara. I wanted something that lengthened my lashes, which this does. However, it does not add any volume. So to achieve both length and volume, I use two coats of this, with a lash comb after each application. Then I use a coat of L'Oreal Voluminous and comb that out. I've had three people recently ask me if I'm wearing false eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by iillylabrati

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this mascara after seeing it on the Clinique rep's lashes at Sephora. I thought she had false lashes, but she didnt. Then I asked if she just had great lashes to begin with and she said no, so I bit. I really like this mascara for lengthening and curling. Don't think it builds as much volume. Clinique rep said you need to be patient, dip in the tube at least 3 times. She applied it with her eyes closed...it really looked great on her. Looks good on me, I'm still working on my technique ; )