E.L.F. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine , Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 8/16/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

All I can say for what they do to my lashes is WOW. As many of the other reviewers said, it doesn't do much for volume but for lengthening, WOW. It makes my lashes look so naturally long and clump-free. Though, this product does give you raccoon eyes so watch out for that. I was horrified when I went home and realized that I had small black smudges on my lower lash line. Also, when removing, instead of dissolving this comes off in clumps which is kind of annoying because when I'm trying to get rid of the clumps with my cotton pad, all I'm doing is spreading it around and creating black lines all over my face. Nightmare!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have recently been hoarding so many mascaras lately, trying to find one that defines, lengthens, and volumizes all at the same time. And on a whim, I decided to buy this one from ELF, and guess what, I have found one that has beaten all the other high end brand and drug store brands that I've tried. This baby comes with it's own rubber-tip brush that excellently separates my lashes and coats each one with the mascara. It goes on smoothly and doesn't clump no matter how many times I run my mascara on my lashes or how much I apply coat after coat once it dries. I'm really surprised by this considering it performs way better than any mascara I've tried. Would definitely recommend this to all mascara junkies out there.

on 7/27/2011 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara gives me perfect everyday-lashes: long and separated. It doesn't do much when it comes to volume so if that's what you're looking for this isn't the mascara for you. Would defiantly buy again.

on 7/25/2011 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the brush. There is literally NO clumping when you use this mascara. I don't find that it volumizes your lashes at all, but it does make them look super long and separated! And the brush is so skinny and easy to use, you can get in to some lashes that don't normally get any mascara on them. Overall the look is very natural which is what I've been going for lately, so it's nice.

on 7/18/2011 2:48:00 PM

This is extremely a quality mascara and so much worth my money spent! I'm glad i didn't hesitate to buy this, short after i got my waterproof/regular mascara combo from them. Now I have 2 great mascaras! Elf is at the top of their game with this product. 'Makes me wanna hoard their makeup!

on 6/17/2011 10:35:00 PM

ELF Studio Mineral Infused Mascara is hands-down one of the best mascaras I've tried!!!! I love the brush! It's skinny, but covers every lash and not only lengthens but thickens without clumping or smudging. And my lashes don't look like spider legs. And at $3.00, everyone should try this at least once. You'll be hooked!!!! The best!!!

on 5/29/2011 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Brilliant mascara - love everything about it apart from the fact that it's so hard to remove.

The wand is lovely to use and the texture of the mascara seems to go from very liquid when you first buy it to a bit more manageably thick as it gets older. This mascara seems to get better with age which is a new one on me.

It gives a lovely even coat to lengthen and slightly thicken lashes and it's a proper full-on black.

My only bugbear is how hard it is to get off - anyone recommend a particular eye make up remover as my few aren't doing the job properly and I still wake up with panda eyes after a good scrub.

Price is good too - 3.50 - lot more expensive than it is in the US but that goes for a lot of things, we're kinda used to it now :-) We get good customer service and shipping times and accurate orders here from our e.l.f. so it's not all bad.

on 5/29/2011 12:28:00 PM

I absolutely love this mascara! It lenthens and volumizes my thin lashes, but keeps them natural looking too. My only gripe is that it could separate them a little better, they clump if you don't get the application just right. But seriously for the price ($3) this is amazing stuff!

on 5/23/2011 7:12:00 PM

Though i adore ELF products, this mascara was a huge letdown. I do not understand the good reviews. It is sticky and does not create long or thick lashes at all.

on 5/22/2011 1:16:00 AM