October 24, 2014 | 1697 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought after much deliberation since I have plenty of colors along the lines of this shade. But alas I caved, and so glad I did. This color has become one of my go to everyday shades. Easily applied, nice consistency, blends well. I have already purchased my second one of these, so its safe to say would repurchase on a regular basis : )

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not impressed ~ I must be the only one that gave this shade a negative review. I was at Walgreen's picking up a prescription, and wondered over to the makeup area. Since I am on a strict no buy, I didn't have a problem looking at WnW, and the BOGO 50% off sale. Nutty looked great in the package, and I had to pickup Brulee too.

Trying to remove the sticker and open the package took some time, and finagling. This shadow goes on smoothly, and it was easy to apply. However, the color is too cool for my skin tone. As it faded, it started to look like a reddish brown, which looked just plain awful. I'll stick with my NYX Taupe Pearl instead. This is going in the trashcan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really great silvery taupe eye shadow. The texture is soft and it's very pigmented. Also it's a lot of product for a low price!
The only con is it has started to crumble! But will not take off any lippies because it's still fine to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I know nothing about MAC satin taupe, so to be honest those reviews tell me nothing. That being said, this is a lovely cool-toned taupe eyeshadow that lasts all day. It isn't too dark, but shows up beautifully and really brings out the blue in my eyes. I use it as an all over wash and I don't need any other shadow; usually I need a lid, crease, and highlighter color. This one is amazing on its own. It's a perfect taupe eyeshadow.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

MAC Satin Taupe u have been forever replaced!! Thought I'd never utter those words, but its the bitter-sweet truth for myself & hundreds of others.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by carasforever

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved loved this color on me for my coloring it was definitely dup for Satin Taupe.

I will definitely repurchase eyeshadow and recommend it to my gal pals.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by tt927

A co-worker of mine introduced me to this eyeshadow.
I was skeptical about this being an universal eyeshadow but after using it for a couple of days, it's a decent eyeshadow considering the price and where it is made from.

It stays on pretty well but I also had urban decay primer and lemon aid from benefit on. Not sure how it will hold up about creasing if I didn't use any of those products.

Being Asian with yellow based undertones, I find just using this color alone makes me look tired. However when I layer it with other colors, it works really well accentuating the crease.

For the price, you can't go wrong so I would purchase it again. The pigmentation is good so a little goes a long way. My first wnw product since grade 8.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nutty is one of my favorite eye shadows! It is a gorgeous taupey, silvery color that applies smooth on the lid! Color payoff is amazing! I have nothing bad to say about this except I wish it were in a bigger pan/pot! =]

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this shade. It's very highly pigmented and looks great. The only thing I don't like is the packaging as it's difficult to open but other than that it's great!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

LOVE this color! Its so beautiful, its sort of like a brown/taupe color. Its super pigmented and just a great everyday color :)