April 18, 2014 | 1125 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I bought two of these after watching a review on youtube. I love these lipsticks. They have no scent or taste and the pigmentation is so rich. Most lipsticks are drying without lipbalm underneath anyway , even MAC lipsticks are drying too. I always have to use lipbalm so I don't think these are more drying than other brands. I currently own two colors and I plan to buy more. I have these in Rose bud and Mauve outta here. I love them both. The only gave it 4 lippies because the lipsticks doesn't turn all the way down so the product sticks out a little so when you put the cap on there is a chance that you will nick the lipstick. I don't know why cheaper lipsticks do that? Why can't they just come in regular packaging like the others?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the colors, and the wear-ability. I thought that they would be drying lipsticks but so far no issues. I love how I use very little and I get a ton of pop. It really feels like I'm wearing nothing. I just wish that the packaging was a little more durable, but otherwise, I will repurchase still!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by iHEARTthat650

I absolutely love these lipsticks. They're inexpensive, super pigmented, and have great lasting power. You only need a little product so these are gonna last me a while. I own 5 shades (Mauve Outta Here, Think Pink, Just Peachy, Smokin Hot Pink, & Stoplight Red) and I love all of them. They are a bit dry so you have to apply a balm or a gloss without them but that's not a big issue. These lipsticks also have no taste or scent. My only problem with them is the packaging. I dislike the fact that the lipsticks don't go all the way down. I get paranoid when I try to replace the cap. I also don't like that the name is only on the plastic seal that you take off to open the lipstick. Overall, I would say that these are now staples in my collection and I will definitely be purchasing more.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by defendergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wet and Wild's best lipstick if you like matte. Great price, great color selections, wears as true matte. If you find your color, you almost don't need to pay for a dept store brand! :0

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by mrsnelly

this product wasnt the best matte lipstick for me but it was a pretty good compared to other attempts at matte lipstick ive tried (and i have tried quite a few in my 14 years of life ;) ) i go this lipstick in 2 shades as a gift from a friend, the peachy-nude color and the red. id say that these lipsticks are worth their price but alone, its risky to wear. Im saying ha very few people could pull off a nude or red matte lip without looking like they just came out from backstage at a broadway musical. Lip gloss is the perfect way to tone ths lipstick down in its intensity, but a lipliner would work wonders in giving the effect of a fuller lip, as opposed to having no lip at all. Lucky me, my muima (mommie) let me borrow some lip liner, and it perfected the look. I matched the nude lip with a purple smokey eye when i did my sisters makeup for her date. She ws very pleased with the look and so was I, i feel so pround :) sorry i went off topic, but this is a very good lipstick, just not by itself, with a gloss and/or liner is perfection .

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by PinkJuice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent lipstick for only $2.99. I bought this in Hot Pink and Red Velvet, both colors are amazingly pigmented, perfect matte shade that last for hours. They won't budge or bleed on you. If you want those super matte, deeply colored retro lips then I recommend these brighter shades. However, there is a VERY big downside to matte lipsticks like these. They are extremely dry. Not only that, but if your lips are on the drier side to begin with they just won't apply smoothly and will most likely bring attention to every lip line you have. I have pretty moist lips, so I just apply balm a few minutes before applying and directly after to keep my lips hydrated. But, if you have problems with drying lipsticks... stay away from this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by meadowmaker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great nude color for olive tone skin. wear alone for a matte look. Great as a foundation for lips to build other tints on.I like to top mine with a bit of shine---like NYC pigmented gloss.Also try it as a cream blush-surprisingly perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by lovely520

I feel so-so about this product. I bought it in 906D which is a deep berry-pink or wild rose color. The lipstick is very pigmented and doesn't glide on smoothly. It's a little too pigmented for my taste. One coat of color is more than enough. I would recommend wearing a lip balm under this so that it applies more smoothly. Also, the packaging is rather cheap. It looks ok but part of the lipstick tube almost came off just when I tried to roll the lipstick up. I would be careful handling the lipstick. Also, this line doesn't seem to have a lot of colors. A lot of colors were either too bright or too dark for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own this product in three colors; think pink, just peachy, and bare it all. The packaging is insanely cheap and awful, some will open better than others. But hey for $2.99, you get what you pay for. My just peachy opens perfectly fine with no problems, however the think pink and bare it all is more difficult and tricky to open. Since the product doesn't go down all the way you have to be careful when you open it otherwise you end up nicking the product. Aside from the packaging I quite like it. It's a matte formula so you'll need to exfoliate and wear a balm. It has no scent or flavor and is not drying on my lips (bu then again I wear a balm underneath it).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

PROS:
-cheap
-very pigmented
-true matte
-stays on for a long time

CONS:
-doesn't glide on smooth. The formula is dry, flakey and it dries out you lips.
-you have to apply lip balm under it for it to glide on smooth.