September 2, 2014 | 1692 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up a couple of these in different colors and I just have to say that I think WnW must have stolen one of Bobbi Brown's colorists for this line. I now have this in both 912C and 915B and they are both such spectacularly gorgeous colors. I love BOBBI and feel like nobody has such beautiful sophisticated lip colors as she does. I used to think of one her lipsticks as a super indulgence or a present, but now I don't have to, because these WnW babies are just as elegant. The texture may not be for everyone, but the colors are. Trust me ladies, if you like the super pretty elegance of a BB lipstick, run don't walk to a drugstore and try either of these colors. You'll thank me.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have around five of these and three are staples in the makeup bag that I bring with me everywhere I go. I really love these lipsticks because not only are they extremely pigmented, but they're so smooth and they really do last so long--really long-wearing in fact that the swatches that I did while choosing for the shades I want stayed on my hand overnight!
I'm not a fan of shimmery or glossy lips either so these are just perfect for everyday topped of with my favorite lipbalm to lock in a bit more moisture. i find that these hardly fade throughout the day even after lunch and coffee and I also find that if you're on the go, rosy shades even double as a great long wearing cheek stain too! love this product so much and would definitely recommend it to those who need a fuss free long wearing matte lip color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, that's all I can say. I purchased this in "Rosebud", to be on the safe side (as I have blue eyes and black hair) and it looks quite natural yet not boring, as it brings out the perfect symbiosis of nude and pinks.
Well, about the texture: It's not the best for dry lips, I can imagine. I would recommend a lip balm underneath (or better yet, a primer!). If you prime your lips and put the lipstick on with a brush, the color goes on smooth and solid. It stays there for at least 4-5 hours, even with eating and drinking (in my case), after that the lipstick was wearing off maybe a tiny bit on the inside edges and I had to reapply it there. Otherwise, I was fine all day!

If you love a matte lip and can deal with a little bit of "dryness", this lipstick won't let you down in staying power, I promise;-).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by lovelycristi

I LOVE these lipsticks. I didn't think I would like these lipsticks because of how cheap they were. I figured they would be like the NYC lipsticks which aren't good. The only reason I bought it is because my friend had the red one and I remember I loved the packaging and it was so pigmented on her! The colors are very pigmented I have just peachy (my favorite) and mauve outta here. They are creamy but still very matte. I would love to get more I really want most of the colors they have. They were only about $2 and some change. The packaging is really nice but I feel like it isn't sturdy and my lipstick could break easily as i apply it, but I would still recommend this to anyone. (: I hope WNW keeps these lipsticks around for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by LGranter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THESE!!! I bought 911D and 918D. 911D is a true blue red. 918D is a deep, almost wine colored red. They are both fantastic colors. I can hardly believe the color payoff. Both go on smooth and last all day. I'm not joking. I put 911D on early Friday morning, and I didn't even have to reapply after I had lunch at the office (as well as several cups of coffee and waterbottles full of water). Today is my first day of 918D, and it is wonderful. I applied after breakfast this morning and it lasted through lunch (I did reapply this one because my lunch was kinda messy). I will admit that Stoplight Red (911D) is a little drying, but I applied the tiniest dot of gloss and was good for the day. Cherry Bomb (918D) has not given me this problem. These were 3.99 at Zellers in Newfoundland and well worth it. I would buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this.. i bought 2 today.. they're nice and cheap..i will buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these - I have 8 or so. So cheap, and such good quality! A couple of the shades are perfect in terms of texture, and a couple of them are just a touch dry.

my favorites:

908C Sugar Plum Fairy is the perfect fuchsia
909D Coral-line is the perfect BRIGHT coral-red

I also love the packaging, because you can see the lipstick color through the clear top.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by nylongirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchase the colors 904B and 903C which is a Peachy color. I usually stay away from lipsticks that are supposed to stay on all day because they chap my lips really bad. This one stays on well for a few hours and doesn't make my lips look feathery like other stay on lips sticks. Though it does chap my lips with continuous use,...So I don't use it everyday and I switch off to my creamy lip sticks. Over all, I really like it. Plus, it's very affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Mentalelley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very very pigmented lips, and it has always been a bother when it comes to lipsticks. I aim to tone down my lips but light coloured lipsticks always go on very uneven or they are too sheer.
However, mega last lipstick has solved this problem for me. I bought 903C 'Just Peachy' and it gives my lips full coverage. 'Just Peachy' is a tad pink for me so I plan to buy 902C 'Bare it all' to test out the color.
I suggest wiping it off before eating because it tends to goop together and look weird, but if you wipe it off, it gives a muted color that stays :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by brightcolorsforever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought these lipsticks after hearing a lot of raves about it and they do not dissapoint. First, the price is affordable and great for a person like me who is new to makeup and on a budget. Second, the matte shades are lovely and highly pigmented. I bought several of the shades and my favourite is 918D Cherry bomb (shade looks great on my NC45 skin tone) The lighter shades I will need to work them with a lipliner and maybe some lip gloss but they are wearable. All and all I will be working these lipsticks for a while (since I bought a couple) and I will def by 918D cherry bomb again. Love it!