Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

on 3/3/2014 11:23:00 PM

I love these matte lipsticks, they only cost $2 and have amazing pigmentation. I have nearly all of these. I mainly reach for the pinks, orange, red and plums because nude lipsticks wash me out :/

Pros- Cheap, a great product to try out, not too drying, pretty great for the $$$, decent range if colors

Cons- When I eat, it tends to get messy, packaging isn't the best, and I wish there were more pinks & berry colored lippies!

Overall- Give then a try! Would def. buy more if they release new colors.

on 1/16/2014 12:09:00 PM

Looooooove this! It doesn't dry my lips at all - I always put on lip balm before putting on lip stick & I put lip gloss over sometimes and its fantastic. It lasts for a really long time too. My favourite lip stick. I plan on purchasing other colours very soon!

on 1/8/2014 8:31:00 AM

I see all the good reviews, so I run out to get one. The color is good, and it is only $2.25. However, it is very hard to use. It make my lip look very dry and lip balm won't help. So I can't really use it. Wasted my two dollar.

on 11/29/2013 4:22:00 PM

LOOOOOOVE this lipstick!
ppl say its drying so i always put a lipbalm before.
i also dont enjoy lipsticks that are too too hydrating because they tend to slip and slide however this one isnt drying but sticks to your lips!
love it!

on 10/11/2013 4:12:00 PM

I absolutely hate this. lip product!!! It severely accuentuates my dry lips and looks crusty and flaky just within 5 minutes of wearing it. The colors are pretty but if you have dry lips this will only makes it look worse whether or not you use lip balm! If you don't have dry lips it might work for you but it does not for me!3

on 10/5/2013 4:01:00 PM

I have these as well and as others have said, they will drag your lips across your face lol I love the pigment though! I dab it on, add my gloss of the day and THEN smack my lips together. It evens out quickly and looks quite nice. The staying power is pretty darn good too!

on 10/5/2013 2:53:00 PM

I have 3 of these. With the lighter colors make sure you add a balm..for the dark ones maybe not so much. Anyway, the pigmentation on these is great. And the lasting power is awesome too. Will repurchase.

on 10/3/2013 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I own three of these. Frankly, I think they're good. their strongest point is definitely the pigmentation, the colors always show up nicely and the shades selection is quite vast for a drugstore brand. Now these are matte lippies so they are not the most moisturizing lipstick in town and some can drag a little. The best way to use them is with a balm underneath. The packaging is basic and I can see the lid causing trouble in the future. But again for the price I wasn't expecting a Burberry packaging. in general I like the product and I will pick a few more.

on 9/30/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I own all but 2of these and if I could find those I would buy them as well! I love these lipsticks! They are high end quality and only $2! So many of these lipsticks are dupes for Mac lipsticks. They are creamy and dry matte. So many beautiful colors, there is something for everyone. They last way longer than 4 hours on me. I love them all. I can't choose a favorite!

on 9/22/2013 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I actually really like this product despite the lower rating, but it is just because it is quite a process to get it applied correctly. I found the applicator brush to be pretty useless. I open it up and use a lip brush to apply. You need to line again. It is just messy to apply and dries very matte. So I use a wet n wild clear gloss over it and then smooth with a lip brush.

Phew! Why go through that?! Because it REALLY stays on well. Way better than most expensive brands I've seen. Can make it through a meal and it is feathered but you can add a gloss and salvage some of the color.

For a product that is a few bucks not a bad value. Just prepared for a little work!

Popular Lipsticks