October 23, 2014 | 2199 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Comes in very nice colors. Only lightly creases on me and I have a major problem with most concealers creasing on me and it covers well. Unfortunately I have very sensitive eyes and after a couple of hours my eyes turn pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 4:43:00 AM More reviews by scorpiobelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Here's how it happened...
I was at Sephora the other day getting a new Diorskin Forever compact in 020 (In my opinion the best powder out there), and it just so happened that I was out of the Smashbox concealer (which I didn't like anyway, and had only purchased once). I've never had great luck with concealer- It either didn't conceal anything, looked greasy/cakey or raccoon-y, or settled into fine lines around the area, but I have AWFUL dark circles from allergies, and have always tried to find a concealer that would help, with little success. Since my similar conundrum with powder led me to trying and falling head over heels with Diorskin Forever, I figured- "Hey! my skin loooooves Dior!" and decided to try the concealer. It's the Diorskin Nude in 001 Ivory, and this stuff goes on like a dream! It's spreads evenly, and covers amazingly well without looking like it's there at all- hence the title Nude, I'm assuming? This stuff does not hurt my eyes, does not stink, does not change color on me through the day, and keeps my skin from getting oily- just keeps hydrated. I now use a bit of the Nude under my eyes and nose, or noticeable blemish, and set with Diorskin powder before blush, bronzer etc. This stuff is so good that it's almost like getting a new face- My HG for sure. It is a little on the pricey side, but a little goes a LONG way, and it really lasts you; the squeeze tube helps you to not waste product, and keep it more sanitary. It stays all day, and all I really need to do is blot a bit or dust with a little more powder throughout the day, but wherever I put this foundy, it STAYS there. Worth every penny to me to look ten years younger in three minutes- I almost feel guilty! Yay for Dior makeup! Will absolutely buy again:)

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyball

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this in 03 Honey and have medium olive skin. I have never used a concealer before and don't really have under eye issues, but I tried this on at the insistence of the associate and couldn't believe what a difference it made. It really brightened my eyes and made me have that flawless face every girl wishes for. I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by cchien

good for undereyes, not so much for pigmented blemishes. yes, a little goes a long way but too little doesnt allow the product to become evenly blended out. i use it daily, applying with my fourth finger and it makes a big difference. i am a mac nc25-30 and i use shade 2.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by mikiraa

This is an awesome product. It's very pigmented and covers dark circles and most other blemishes very well, although it does tend to settle into fine lines if too much is used. Recently my undereye area has become very dry, and I've noticed that this concealer does not particularly help to cover that up.

It's pricy, but it will last you a long while! A little goes a long way for this product, you only need a little to help achieve skin-perfection :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is truly one of the best concealers I've tried to date!! Will it be HG? but you know you can't help keep on looking... anyhoo!

It offers medium to full coverage in the most amazing formula. It's a very light liquid concealer formula. Unlike other so called liquid concealers such as, Shu Mark, MUFE FC, etc this is seriously liquidy! It practically blends itself unlike other concealers I've tried! Layering is a dream which is rare in concealer world~ and I need that cause I have horrible dark circles~ so only need a pin point dab for each layer too!

I am a concealer whore. I've tried CdP old formula, Inoui, MAC StudioSculpt, Ettusais Whitening, Covermark Asia Stick Concealer, ELF Coverstick, NYX Jar, Coastal Scents palette, etc~ These are all the highest rating concealers~ Some are better than the others but Dior is beating them right now cause it really doesn't cake and creases very little. I use it only for dark circles, so creasing is inevitable and I am fine with that as long as it's minimal.

will update if I change my mind which I often do.. continued >>

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by peo189

It's the best concealer for under-eye area I've ever used . it covers dark circle very well and doesn't set into lines :D highly recommend this product . Dior has made miracle again :X

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2009 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Clinique3StepSucks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I received a generous sample of this from Sephora before commiting to this! It does have a lovely consistency that initially looked fantastic around my eyes, however while out and about an hour after application I realized I looked very tired and that this didn't cover any of my slight undereye darkness. It's a shame this didn't cover much because the lightest color looked good on my NC15 skin. I'm stunned that everyone is raving about the pigmentation of this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by citylady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The previous reviewers have done a great job of describing this. This is the concealer I'm reaching for regularly. I still like by Terry but I think this may be a tad more moisturizing. I tried Ivory and that's a little too light for me. 002 Beige is just right.
Edit - I've since tried other concealers and lowered my rating a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by tokit

Was worth waiting for!
At the moment - the BEST concealer I have for under-eyes area.
It comes in a squeezable tube and the amount is 10 ml. I don't remember the price, sorry.

This is a relative new concealer by Dior. It comes in 4 shades, I took number 002, which is perfect for my under-eye area. I don't have real dark shades and this neutral shade did the job. The 002 has a minimal peach under tone, but I don't think it will be enough to cover very dark circles.

The texture is somewhere between the magic and extreme concealers by HR - It is creamy, not too liquid, very easy to blend, doesn't crease and doesn't define any lines I may have. The under-eye area looks awake, fresh, lighter. I powdered it lightly with the Powderflage and it lasted all day. The coverage is medium and very natural. It blends perfectly with the face.

I am really really happy with this concealer. It is exactly what I was looking for and at the moment I think it is better than my Cle de peau and La Mer concealers. Couldn't recommend it enough.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No