January 30, 2015 | 2093 users online

Concealers - Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by lamarta

This is the new version of the Anticerne Perfecteur Soin Hydratant (Long Wearing Moisturizing Concealer, that used to come in a blue tube). I find the consistency and pigmentation very similar to the old one, could be that it's a bit more liquid, but the difference is very subtle in any case, and still works great covering the dark circles since you can layer it up (with thin layers). There are less shades though, luckily for me there is one exactly like the old 430, now called 002.

I really think this is one of the best concealers, if applied right. It's not drying, it doesn't cake, it can settle a bit in the lines but if it helps if you moisturize well the area before. I've tried sooooo many (Helena Rubinstein, Estee Lauder, Mac, Bobbi Brown, MUFE, Clinique, YSL...), and this one is just the best I've found.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good concealer, it is pretty fluid and easily layered and if you are lucky you can use this for both undereye and face. My only issue is the shade selection! It is missing a good chunk of skintones, notably LLL shades. None of my friends could find a shade that matched.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by etmg

bought this in ivory as I was actually going to buy a blusher and he used this on my undereye circles. It's really good, the colour is perfect, sinks into the skin but still manages to lift the whole underye area. Might have found the HG concealer for dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Comes in very nice colors. Only lightly creases on me and I have a major problem with most concealers creasing on me and it covers well. Unfortunately I have very sensitive eyes and after a couple of hours my eyes turn pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 4:43:00 AM More reviews by scorpiobelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Here's how it happened...
I was at Sephora the other day getting a new Diorskin Forever compact in 020 (In my opinion the best powder out there), and it just so happened that I was out of the Smashbox concealer (which I didn't like anyway, and had only purchased once). I've never had great luck with concealer- It either didn't conceal anything, looked greasy/cakey or raccoon-y, or settled into fine lines around the area, but I have AWFUL dark circles from allergies, and have always tried to find a concealer that would help, with little success. Since my similar conundrum with powder led me to trying and falling head over heels with Diorskin Forever, I figured- "Hey! my skin loooooves Dior!" and decided to try the concealer. It's the Diorskin Nude in 001 Ivory, and this stuff goes on like a dream! It's spreads evenly, and covers amazingly well without looking like it's there at all- hence the title Nude, I'm assuming? This stuff does not hurt my eyes, does not stink, does not change color on me through the day, and keeps my skin from getting oily- just keeps hydrated. I now use a bit of the Nude under my eyes and nose, or noticeable blemish, and set with Diorskin powder before blush, bronzer etc. This stuff is so good that it's almost like getting a new face- My HG for sure. It is a little on the pricey side, but a little goes a LONG way, and it really lasts you; the squeeze tube helps you to not waste product, and keep it more sanitary. It stays all day, and all I really need to do is blot a bit or dust with a little more powder throughout the day, but wherever I put this foundy, it STAYS there. Worth every penny to me to look ten years younger in three minutes- I almost feel guilty! Yay for Dior makeup! Will absolutely buy again:)

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyball

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this in 03 Honey and have medium olive skin. I have never used a concealer before and don't really have under eye issues, but I tried this on at the insistence of the associate and couldn't believe what a difference it made. It really brightened my eyes and made me have that flawless face every girl wishes for. I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by cchien

good for undereyes, not so much for pigmented blemishes. yes, a little goes a long way but too little doesnt allow the product to become evenly blended out. i use it daily, applying with my fourth finger and it makes a big difference. i am a mac nc25-30 and i use shade 2.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by mikiraa

This is an awesome product. It's very pigmented and covers dark circles and most other blemishes very well, although it does tend to settle into fine lines if too much is used. Recently my undereye area has become very dry, and I've noticed that this concealer does not particularly help to cover that up.

It's pricy, but it will last you a long while! A little goes a long way for this product, you only need a little to help achieve skin-perfection :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is truly one of the best concealers I've tried to date!! Will it be HG? but you know you can't help keep on looking... anyhoo!

It offers medium to full coverage in the most amazing formula. It's a very light liquid concealer formula. Unlike other so called liquid concealers such as, Shu Mark, MUFE FC, etc this is seriously liquidy! It practically blends itself unlike other concealers I've tried! Layering is a dream which is rare in concealer world~ and I need that cause I have horrible dark circles~ so only need a pin point dab for each layer too!

I am a concealer whore. I've tried CdP old formula, Inoui, MAC StudioSculpt, Ettusais Whitening, Covermark Asia Stick Concealer, ELF Coverstick, NYX Jar, Coastal Scents palette, etc~ These are all the highest rating concealers~ Some are better than the others but Dior is beating them right now cause it really doesn't cake and creases very little. I use it only for dark circles, so creasing is inevitable and I am fine with that as long as it's minimal.

will update if I change my mind which I often do.. continued >>

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by peo189

It's the best concealer for under-eye area I've ever used . it covers dark circle very well and doesn't set into lines :D highly recommend this product . Dior has made miracle again :X