August 22, 2014 | 1247 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by lopeslow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried most of the drugstore mascara brands, and this is my favourite. Stays put, doesn't smudge, and adds great volume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

After falling in love with the washable Professional mascara, I decided to try this. It's wand is not curved like the original, which was a bit of a bummer for me, but I was surprised to find that it still works exactly like the original, only adding more thickness. The super cute hot pink packaging is a plus. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara at an amazing price. It does exactly what it claims, it thickens, gives volume, lengthens, and is smudge-proof. The downfall for me is that it doesn't hold a curl, I have straight lashes that point downward and this mascara weighs it down a bit. But other than that, it's a steal and definitely worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by leslie0764

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I bought this based on the reviews on MUA, soo glad I did. I love it!! This is a great mascara and under $5. It does exactly what it says, super thick lashes. I have tried tons of mascaras and this one is better than my over $20 mascaras. With just one coat my eyelashes were longer and more dramatic. Great mascara at a great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by mrm1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I only use this one for nighttime looks but I find the volume it gives to my lashes to be quite dramatic! Since I already have long lashes, it really gives them that pop you want. I would definitely buy this product again and you can get it pretty cheap if you shop around at any of the major chains.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by JLuv84

No false claims with this mascara! What you see is what you get! Super. Thick. Lash. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by LMxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

First off, always keep in mind that everyones lashes are different so mascara will work differently on everyone. That being said, i had recently took a trip to walmart because i needed a new mascara. I really wanted the lash perfection volumizing mascara by CG but of course, it was sold out. I saw this mascara and was curious to try it because it claims to give volume. Since i have long lashes this was exactly what i needed. I LOVE this!! When i applied one coat, i was shocked at how much volume it gave my lashes. I actually had ppl ask me if i was wearing false lashes while wearing this mascara! This may be my hg mascara. Its so buildable, no smudging and so easy to remove! I recommend this to mascara to anyone who has long lashes but need volume. I will def. repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm shocked at how much I like this. I'm sadly one of those mascara snobs, but I think I've seen the light...this is just as good as my Chanel Sublime. No clumping, no smudging, easy to wash off, and seven bucks. My lashes are long, but I like them to be a bit thicker and this stuff adds volume in one coat. It's not a super-dramatic "going out" mascara, but it definitely packs a punch in the volume department. Fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

it's a great everyday mascara, good at separating and giving a little volume. it almost never clumps on me, so easy to apply without having to use an eyelash comb to get rid of excess. im a fan of super dramatic, over the top lashes any day of the week, so to get that look, i would layer this with another mascara. will buy again cuz it's so darn affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by cocofern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

By far my favorite mascara yet and I have tried so many I can't even count.
I prefer mascaras with a normal brush wand rather than the new plastic/rubber ones. This wand is the perfect size and shape. It fans out my lashes really well and I don't need to use tons of layers of mascara to achieve the look I want. I like that the formula is slightly dryer than many because this actually helps my lashes stay curled and fanned out. I have this in black and brown and both are pretty much the same as far as performance.

I like this wand so much that a lot of times I apply other mascaras with it. It just works really well for me. This is the only mascara I've used that makes my lashes look like false lashes. It does not flake on me at all. The best part is that it costs only about $5-6 at most drugstores. I've repurchased a couple of times and will continue to do so.