October 1, 2014 | 1062 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Leahbug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

ok, so this is that mascara that i always buy when I haven't heard of anything new that I want to try out. it's super buildable and looks completely natural-but-better with one coat, or dramatic but clump free with several coats. it gives me length, lift, and thickness. I love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by swayingdandelion

This did indeed make my lashes thick, but not longer, and it smudged like most other mascaras on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by lopeslow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried most of the drugstore mascara brands, and this is my favourite. Stays put, doesn't smudge, and adds great volume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

After falling in love with the washable Professional mascara, I decided to try this. It's wand is not curved like the original, which was a bit of a bummer for me, but I was surprised to find that it still works exactly like the original, only adding more thickness. The super cute hot pink packaging is a plus. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara at an amazing price. It does exactly what it claims, it thickens, gives volume, lengthens, and is smudge-proof. The downfall for me is that it doesn't hold a curl, I have straight lashes that point downward and this mascara weighs it down a bit. But other than that, it's a steal and definitely worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by leslie0764

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I bought this based on the reviews on MUA, soo glad I did. I love it!! This is a great mascara and under $5. It does exactly what it says, super thick lashes. I have tried tons of mascaras and this one is better than my over $20 mascaras. With just one coat my eyelashes were longer and more dramatic. Great mascara at a great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by mrm1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I only use this one for nighttime looks but I find the volume it gives to my lashes to be quite dramatic! Since I already have long lashes, it really gives them that pop you want. I would definitely buy this product again and you can get it pretty cheap if you shop around at any of the major chains.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by JLuv84

No false claims with this mascara! What you see is what you get! Super. Thick. Lash. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by LMxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

First off, always keep in mind that everyones lashes are different so mascara will work differently on everyone. That being said, i had recently took a trip to walmart because i needed a new mascara. I really wanted the lash perfection volumizing mascara by CG but of course, it was sold out. I saw this mascara and was curious to try it because it claims to give volume. Since i have long lashes this was exactly what i needed. I LOVE this!! When i applied one coat, i was shocked at how much volume it gave my lashes. I actually had ppl ask me if i was wearing false lashes while wearing this mascara! This may be my hg mascara. Its so buildable, no smudging and so easy to remove! I recommend this to mascara to anyone who has long lashes but need volume. I will def. repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm shocked at how much I like this. I'm sadly one of those mascara snobs, but I think I've seen the light...this is just as good as my Chanel Sublime. No clumping, no smudging, easy to wash off, and seven bucks. My lashes are long, but I like them to be a bit thicker and this stuff adds volume in one coat. It's not a super-dramatic "going out" mascara, but it definitely packs a punch in the volume department. Fantastic!