Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 3/1/2012 10:29:00 PM

$6=great
Does it do what claims? YES!
Read reviews on here and thought for the price I would try. Since mascara is something you have to replace every few months I don't want to spend a lot of money on it. This is def worth the price and can do what any other department store mascara can. If you need a mascara for volume, length, no clumping, dark....go get it

on 2/25/2012 9:17:00 PM

I've been a hardcore Maybelline fan for a while, so I was iffy about buying this, especially because I disliked LashBlast so much. But wow, am I glad I did. This mascara is among the best I've ever used - it gives just the right amount of volume and more length than I expected. It's not clumpy at all and it lasts a long time. The only con for me is that it doesn't hold a curl very well, but everything else it did compensated for that. I'll definitely be purchasing again.

on 2/12/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Thank you for all the amazing reviews because without them I would've never come across this. I love what it did for my lashes! I have long lashes to begin with but they are not thick by any means. This mascara separated and plumped them up with just 1 coat. I used a 2nd coat once dried and hello dramatic lashes! I'm sold!!

on 2/6/2012 4:53:00 PM

I bought this a couple days ago and tried it and I really really wanted to like it but unfortunetly I had black flakes all over my face after a while the formula dried up on my eyelashes and made them itch and clumped a little deffinetly not a seperation or lengthing mascara. Although it does put a good amount of thickness in your lashes not as much as they advertise though at least not for mine. I will not be rebuying this

on 1/28/2012 8:49:00 PM

My eyelashes naturally have only a very slight curl. So I always curl my lashes. I've used all sorts of different mascaras but this is the first time I used a mascara that made my just curled lashes droop down to straight!! I was very surprised since I've never had that problem before. Just for this reason, I can't recommend it. Some things I did like about it: *dirt cheap price, *pink container that's easily found in my kit, *nice consistency that easily builds up, *gave me thick lashes that wasn't too dramatic for day, *didn't clump lashes. I'm so disappointed that it uncurled my lashes! I really wanted to like it!!

on 1/21/2012 3:46:00 PM

Holy cow, what an undiscovered jewel! This isn't one of Cover Girl's most promoted mascaras; in fact, you'll probably find it down near the bottom of the display, almost out of sight. But it's amazing. I love the brush, the consistency, the package, and the price. I totally prefer it over Lash Blast. I just can't get used to the Lash Blast big brush----I find it too bulky and clumsy and hard to maneuver. Also, Lash Blast's consistency tends to be too sticky.

I think Professional Super Thick Lash may be my HG mascara. Oh, and I forgot---no flakes, no smudging!

on 1/20/2012 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Old staple for me....I've used this pretty consistenly for over 15 years now. Full, thick lashes that look great, don't flake, smear or fade. It is realtively inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere. I venture to try others but end up coming back to it one way or another! The one thing I really do find and like about all CG mascaras is that the results are consistent and I can layer them without looking clumpy, or twig-like.
*EDIT* Think they changed the formula on this....began burning and itching my eyes :(

on 1/7/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I give this 3.5 lippies. I usually wear volume exact but decided to try thick lash based on the reviews. It's pretty good, similiar to maybelline full and soft. It also takes building up to get decent volume. I'm sticking with volume exact because it's darker and more volumizing w less work. I'm Asian w short medium thick lashes. I prefer Full and Soft.

on 12/27/2011 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

ok, so this is that mascara that i always buy when I haven't heard of anything new that I want to try out. it's super buildable and looks completely natural-but-better with one coat, or dramatic but clump free with several coats. it gives me length, lift, and thickness. I love this!

This did indeed make my lashes thick, but not longer, and it smudged like most other mascaras on me.

Popular Mascaras