December 22, 2014 | 1126 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Momoheartsmakeup

This product is great for it's coverage. I have acne scars nd with jst a small bit of this they were practically gone. It last a fairly long time surtanly not 24hrs but atleast a whole school/work day so like 6-8hrs tops. I did not get any breakout at all nd the product was slightly thick not watery. Down falls: no pump, mostly pink undertones dats it! Overall great product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by yeahashley

I love this foundation! Mainly because it STAYS ON MY FACE. I have combination skin and it controls it nicely. This is my favorite foundation and I will continue to use this until I find better. The only thing I hate is the color selection. I have light to medium yellow undertoned skin and this foundation has NO yellow undertones. Besides nude, but nude is literally orange. I use sand beige because it is not TOO pink but is also a better match for my skin other than nude. Other than that this foundation is perfect and my holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by cmay12reyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation to bits ! I don't need to use primer beforehand It stays on my extremely oily face until the end of the day. I just need to touch up my t-zone. It is by far the only foundation that I've tried that matches my skin. Even in MAC it's hard to find a perfect match for me. I always need to mix and match *boo*. This foundation looks natural and does not cake up on me. I used this on my prom and it made my face look flawless! It didn't leave any white cast even though it has SPF.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by THEqu33nb

OKAY, so I am not sure why I AM such a HUGE foundation junkie, I ALWAYS buy lots of foundations over any other makeup product, 2nd to that would be bronzers.. BUT anyway I recently started shopping and experimenting with drug store make-up lines this being one of them.. i never spent less than $28 on foundations(dept store brands).. I get my shopping list from beauty gurus on utube like most girls..I LOVED HOW this product looks on my skin.. i have some pits on my right cheek about like 5 or 6 small ones (ew) this GLIDED on so smooth and i loved the texture, easy to blend. and the color for me -classic beige: nc25-30 in MAC was a ok fit.. a bit tanned but i liked the way it made me look.. nice and sunkissed..
BUT AFTER AN HOUR my face was SOOOO SHINY!!!!!! NO JOKE I had to touch up at least 5-6 times.. from 7am-10pm(thats when my day ends) but i must say besides the shine it made my skin look healthy and i can actually see my skin.. it enhances my skin instead of masking it like other ones. made me look as if i had a nice skin tone. WISH IT HAD A PUMP, but OVERALL nice shade and consistency was right.. I think i might try the NUDE shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by amakeupmistress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This doesn't really get my tail wagging...mostly because I was so impressed by FitMe from Maybelline... I guess I was expecting a 24Hr version of that. the Superstay I tried was a bit too orangey...I have a tricky olive skin, so it's always difficult to find a shade that fits. And it says that it doesn't rub off...and it kinda did. I'm happy with my FitMe, but wish it were longwear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by stephaniiie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

FABULOUS foundation. Love love love love love love love it. I can't remember what made me buy this foundation but I'm so glad I did. I'm not sure if it does last 24 hours as I don't keep my make up on for that long but it defiantly lasted from the AM to the PM. The coverage is medium to full, defiantly not cakey even with a few layers on, so easy to blend into skin and just perfect. Defiantly a lot better then any other foundation i've tried (revlon colorstay lol) I TOTALLY recommend this foundation to anyone looking for a long lasting foundation. 5/5 LOVE IT

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i had samples of this from a magazine so i'm only commenting on colors, the classic ivory was too light for me, the natural beige was a tad light and the nude was too yellow, the classic beige too dark, so i wasnt able to find a color match for me

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by piinkxmartiini

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! It truly is my holy grail foundation! My skin lightens up and darkens throughout the year as I tan easily so I originally bought this shade in True Beige. Then I got my 2nd bottle in Natural Tan and now I'm on my third bottle in Pure Beige. I think it's comparable to the MAC Prolongwear foundation because of its longevity and finish. I will admit that I've worn this foundation for 16 hours (#collgelifeproblems) and it didn't look like I just put makeup on, but it had barely worn off! I love the finish because it's not super matte but definitely not dewy which I love because I prefer a matte finish. I love that this is medium-full coverage and buidable because some days my slin is doing better than others so I can get medium coverage and other days I can get full coverage and my acne will still look non-existent! Most people will not have to use a concealer with this foundation because it gives great coverage. So here's a quick list of pros & cons (in my opinion of course)

PROS:
-long-lasting
-medium-full coverage
-blends easily
-gives excellent finish between matte & dewy.
-concealer will not be necessary if one does not have many acne scars
-costs around $9 but can easily be bought on sale

CONS:
-transfers (sometimes it won't transfer on me & other times it's highly noticeable :( )
-packaging sucks
-small color range ( only has about 12 shades & only three are Women of Color shades ; at least to me.)
--> with the color range, many shades are very similar such as Classic Beige and Pure Beige. The only difference is Pure Beige appears to be pinker.

Overall, I love this foundation because it does all of things my MAC Prolongwear does at a third of the price. The color range and packaging sucks but I love Maybelline and this foundation really makes my skin look flawless & I recommend everyone to at least try it! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by adares

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am loving this foundation. I have been on the search for a new foundation to be light enough for my skin but also able to help with the redness of my cheeks.

I am an athlete that likes to have a matte finish on my makeup so that if I am sweating I don't look too greasy. This foundation is not extremely matte and blends very nicely into the skin with either a makeup brush or your hand. The coverage is really up to you! If you want to have varying levels of coverage then dilute with moisturizer or use it as is. Multiple layers will give you max coverage. I generally will prime my face with a moisturizer and put on one light layer of makeup and it covers redness.

For reference I'm pretty sure I am NW30/25 though haven't been professionally matched. I have redness on my cheeks and t-zone so I wanted something with a warm tone to neutralize it. So I got this product in natural beige and it is perfect for my skin! I used to use the Covergirl trublend foundation in natural beige but it was too pink for my skin and I looked flushed all of the time.

Pros
Good colour spectrum for many skin colours
Matte finish for shine control and a non-greasy look
Great formula for coverage
No smell

Cons
Bottle has no pump so it is hard to control product amount

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by missrenarde

I like this product a lot but not during the summer... This product is to thick when it's hot outside. I prefer to wear a lightweight foundation like the covergirl airfoam. When a wear the superstay foundation i feal it on my skin but he haves a really good coverage!