Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 10/18/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

omg, literally the best thing ever!!! Its so moisturizing but I don't get breakouts from it. even though it a little heavy and oily, but I use it only at night anyways. not a huge fan of the packaging, but love the product.

on 10/13/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I recently started a short course of Accutane so I needed something thicker than my usual moisturiser for night time. I have oily, acne-prone AND sensitive skin so I find it hard to find good skin care products but I'm happy to say this is really working for me.

It doesn't break me out and my skin feels super hydrated the next morning. It does feel heavy on the skin and it makes my face pretty shiny once applied, but its helping to combat the dryness I'm getting from the medication. I purchased this in the tube packaging so its more hygienic and it has lasted me for quite a while.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a hydrating moisturiser. Even though I have oily skin I don't mind the thicker consistency if I use it before bed and not during the day.

on 10/8/2013 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this moisturizer. I have oily sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out and have been using Retinol for my acne which tends to give me dry patches. I was extremely hesitant prior to using this because the texture seemed too thick to NOT clog up my pores.
However, I'm definitely a believer, it went on smoothly and my skin instantly absorbed the formula, did not leave a residue or make it look oily.
The only negatives I have are
1. the packaging, its not easy to use-I hate scooping it out.
2. I wish it had SPF in it! If your using this during the day you need to lather on sunscreen prior to leaving.

on 10/8/2013 3:43:00 AM

I'm extremely surprised with this product. It's extremely moisturizing yet I get zero breakouts. It may have to do with the fact that petrolatum is the second ingredient on the list. My face LOVES petroleum jelly!

No scent is a plus, too. I just hate having to smell heavy perfume while I'm trying to sleep.

on 10/5/2013 5:33:00 PM

I use this on my arms, feet and legs during the winter months and it is amazing! It stays on all day and keeps my skin from cracking and bleeding. When I hop in the shower, I feel it melting away. When I get out of the shower and am still damp, I slather it on. Great stuff!

on 10/5/2013 12:04:00 PM

Good stuff

on 10/1/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best moisturizing cream ever, hands down. I have sensitive skin and Cetaphil has been a lifesaver.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. Prior to using this I used the cetaphil lotion, but I like this better. Even though I have combination-oily skin, and this is a rich moisturizer, it still works for me. This will be great in the winter, too. I wear this under makeup because it moisturizes my skin and makes it so soft & smooth. This also works great on your hands and body, too. My favourite thing - it's unscented, so it won't irritate your skin. Overall, this is an awesome "basic" all around moisturizer. Will definitely repurchase if I ever get through the big tub.

on 9/17/2013 11:23:00 PM

Looking for a richer cream for the coming winter....saw so many good reviews and not expensive to buy so i gave it try...........broke me out in two days........it's not for me.....

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have to say a huge - thank you - to those here who gave such great reviews for this product. I have been looking for an everyday moisturizer that would work when I don't wear makeup or just go out to do errands. But I have to be so careful with my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin with mild rosacea. I also have bad allergies and it affects my skin, causing itchy bumps or rashes and redness. Once I find something that works, I stay with it.

I bought this at Target and when I tried it on my face it was just wonderful. This moisturizer goes on so smoothly and is rich and gentle for my skin. I was so impressed with it for day that I decided to interchange it with my night moisturizer, La Mer moisturizing cream, every other night. I have been using La Mer for about fifteen years as my night cream. I am always battling dryness which is exacerbated by allergy and asthma medications. I was really impressed with how it worked as night cream. I also used it as an eye cream. My skin felt so soft the next morning. What I really love is that there is no greasiness with this product.

After reading the reviews, I decided to try this as a body moisturizer. I have been using Eucerin lotion for such a long time. It's been a good product, but recently I have noticed that it's not as effective as the skin on my body has gotten flaky and scaly. I used it after my shower and it was a revelation! My skin just seems to drink up this moisturizer. The results have been nothing short of amazing. My flaky, scaly skin is now smooth and soft.

It's a wonderful thing when you find a product that can be used a number of ways, get great results and do it for cheap! I was so pleased that I ran out and bought another 16 ounce jar. So now I have one jar for my face and one for my body.

I am very grateful to those who rated this product so highly. This has really made a difference for me and I didn't have to empty my wallet! A win-win situation!