October 20, 2014 | 1924 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - couture couture 2009 perfume

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Took me right back to a fancy department store in teh 80s: Fruity, bright oriental. It's amazingly like the 80s without being a nasty power-suited powdery horror. It's actually quite nice, which surprised me as the original Juicy Couture is one I can't bear (too loud and unrelentingly bright and sharp on my skin). It won't be my next thing as it reminds me too much of things three decades old, but it's not bad.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I really liked this scent. It seems to be a cross between the original Juicy Couture and Viva la Juicy. So, it isn't terribly original, but it is a pleasant scent. However, the first day I wore it, I had a massive headache and I never get headaches. So, I ended up returning it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so the Juicy Couture bottles are the best and this is no exception. I actually really like the fragrance. I would categorize it as a floriental. It's floral and sweet and just a touch spicy at the same time. I like it a lot. I could see why some people would say that is smells similar to the original Juicy or Viva. There are some notes in there that makes a connection but this is not identical. I would say that out of all 3 fragrances this would be the one best categorized as a fall/winter fragrance and not because it's too strong or overpowering but it just gives you the fall/winter vibe when you smell it. I don't know that's just my take on it. I love it! My new fav.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by PRiNCESSMAHiNA

Honestly this perfume smells like the original Juicy Couture to me. I bought the little rollerball when it first came out, and I'm just not all that impressed. Maybe I need to wear it around a little more? I don't know...but the bottle is absolutely beautiful...I wish Juicy could have packaged Viva la Juicy in this bottle instead...
overall unimpressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by nancybotwin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Grape Kool Aid. That's what I get with this fragrance. What a letdown. I own both Juicy Couture and Viva and I love them. Couture Couture smells like a cheap knock off version of a Juicy fragrance. Thin and weak, no complexity. Like I said, Grape Kool Aid that's been left out in the sun all day.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

COUTURE COUTURE!.....JUICY COUTURE NEW SCENT...SMELLS GREAT...I JUST LOVE ORIENTALS! VIVA LA JUICY IS LIKE THIS ONE...BUT...THIS ONE IS LIL BIT MORE FLORAL..NOT FRUITY...BUT NICE SOFT SEXY SCENT....BLOOMINGDALES HAS IT ONLY AT THIS TIME! ANOTHER...SCENT TO MY BIG PERFUME COLLECTION!.......08/24....UMM? I DONT SMELL GRAPE KOOL AID ON ME...MUST BE MY CHEMISTRY...THIS SMELLS SO GOOD ON ME...ITS GREAT FOR A SUMMER NIGHT....EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS HOW PERFUME DONT LAST....PEOPLE PEOPLE...UNDERSTAND THE CHEMISTRY OF THE NOSE....JUST BECAUSE U THINK U CAN'T SMELL THE PERFUME U SPRAYED FOR THE DAY....OTHER PEOPLE CAN....THE NOSE GETS USED TO THE SCENT...CHEMISTRY IS EVERYTHING.! LOL