October 24, 2014 | 1719 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

i dun think this product does anything to my skin other than making foundation look more natural after couple of hrs. Nope dun recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by LilacBubbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The lettering on my tube wore off even though I store my makeup in a draw with every item laying flat on its own. I've noticed this with most of my Too Faced products, it sounds silly to point this out, but $30 should buy quality packaging/ product IMO. I like to keep my makeup nice and neat so this bugs me lol. I think they have the cutest packaging but this brand is overpriced for sure. This primer is okay but doesn't really make a difference in how long my makeup lasts, I almost think it causes my makeup to sit on top of it and slip around after awhile if that makes sense. I would not buy it again and doubt I will ever finish my tube.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a mini of this with my order at toofaced.com, and I really don't notice much of a difference when I wore it. I tried to use it sparingly but my skin just soaks it up forcing me to use more product. It is velvety soft but didn't help minimize the appearance of pores and practically disappears. It claims to give a flawless appearance, but that's not going to happen and I have good skin anyway. But, those claims are ridiculous. I'm really not sure if this is a necessary product for me...primers, that is. But, the other day a Pur Minerals rep used the Pop Beauty Face Magnet Primer (of all things) on me underneath the mineral foundation and I was in love. The PB primer is amazing and had the consistency more like a moisturizer. So silky. If I buy a primer, it will be that one.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by NualaMaria

Really didnt like this product. The packaging is nice, comes in a large tube but that's about it. The product is very thick, but you do need to use a lot of product as it does not apply or blend easily. It mite make your face appear smoother and fill in lines and pores, but it does not make my foundation last longer at all (which is what i would expect from a primer), and it does not combat shine or oilyness. Maybe its more suitable for dry skin, i dont know, but it really didnt work for me and def wont be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by stylesnburberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Now, I am no expert in primers, I have tried Revlon, Laura Mercier, and another brand they sold me at Nordstroms, This comes out of the tube like a creamy clay. It blends in wonderfully with your skin. I let it sink in several minutes or so before I put on my foundation etc... It keep my face make up in place. I do in fact touch my face alot (getting crumbs off or drinking soda) so it does tsmudge my makeup slightly. Overall, I see a major difference when using this primer than when using none, or other ones. I will gladle shell out the 20 or 30 dollars it was to buy another one. One thing I would advise is not to wear these primers everyday, the clog and damage pores so use it on long trips or special occasions because having makeup esp. the heavy primer on you face will only cause problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by monicadavis

I bought the bronze primer and I love it! It keeps my makeup on all day (10-14 hours) and adds a little tint to your face. I have acne prone skin and I have not had any breakouts with this primer. Feels great on your skin, makes it look smooth too!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by cowgirlamber

If you want to minimze pores... this is great. And that's about all it does for me. It doesn't help with keeping my makeup on... it just slides right off in an hour or two. Due to the design of the packaging, you cannot get all of the product. For the steep price, I was expecting more. Will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by neeuqeikooc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best primer I've used. Though it's a little pricy and the tube is not THAT large, a little of this goes SUCH a long way and the tube ends up lasting quite a while. This really does make a difference in minimizing the look of my pores which I was surprised to find since most primers that claim to do that generally fail.

I have gone through many a tube of this and I'm sure I'll continue to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is an WOW product for me im literally in love with it i literally feel actual love for this product. I never really believed in primers cuz most of theM did nothing to convince me that yes Natasha you definitely need a primer. But this baby didn't let me down. Comes in a pink tube and hes a beige color but applies clear on the skin.Has the same velvety texture as most primers and leaves your face completely matte and smooth, The big surprise comes after a few minutes when the product was completely set on the skin. I can easily skip foundation like literally This primer makes the skin so soft and smooth fils in fine lines so well that my face looks significantly improved even without foundation. The application of the foundation becomes a matter of seconds when I use this primer and I need significantly less amount of foundation . Pores and lines are filled in and the foundation looks flawless and lasts all day .I dont have oily skin so i cant really tell you if this primer has good or bad oil absorbing properties. But im guessing from its matte finish that its gonna pretty good in that field as well. I have nothing negative to say about this product I really really like it

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product for a number of reasons. Mainly I like being able to wear this alone and still look flawless. I also like that the product contains anti aging properties that I am hoping will help me in the long run. The matte finish makes me feel naturally beautiful and confident. This is a keeper.