September 17, 2014 | 1026 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2003 11:55:00 PM More reviews by twinstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product! i had been searching without luck for a yllb gloss (but one that would tone down the color of my very pigmented lips just a little (came close with varneesh...a tad too light, and song and dance...a tad too pink) this one came out perfect (i tried lovechild finally, but this had such similar results as mocha mousse, i can't justify having both). i have gotten so many compliments wearing this, it's almost embarassing to say it's just bonne bell!!! the only bad thing i have to say is that the staying power is horrible...i have to constantly reapply to keep the color true. but hey, at just around $4, i can afford to buy multiple tubes!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2003 8:19:00 PM More reviews by wheat_thin636

I like the consistent color and the smell, and goes on smooth at first, but tends to get really gritty.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2003 4:59:00 PM More reviews by LaChicKitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss. Good texture, decent smell, and the color doesn't is nice. It reminds me of Chanel Glossimer in Giggle, but the Chanel is $24 and the Lip Lite is about $3. Worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2003 7:31:00 PM More reviews by AudeyClare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this very much. The texture is very thick and creamy ( not sticky at all), and it has the taste and smell of milky-sweet coffee. Very pretty brownish pink color. The lasting power is lacking, but this gloss is easy to apply and there's a lot in the tube, so it doesn't really matter. I'll rebuy this again when I run out and I'll probably buy other shades, too (cool melon and cappuccino come to mind).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2003 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Sophia904

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is just an okay product. It smells and tastes yummy, which is always a plus, but it is just an okay color. Its not very flattering, IMO. It is brownish burgundy color. I had an odd problem with this lipgloss's packaging. As soon as I got it, I tried to open it, but it wouldn't open. I asked a "tough guy" LOL at the drugstore if he could open it and he couldn't. Finally, a women who worked in the cosmetics department opened it. Without their help, I would never have gotten this open. Weird, huh?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 11:31:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has a pretty strong scent that kind of bothers me at times just because it's not my absolute favorite smell. But that's OK! This gloss goes on nicely and gives me a very MLBB look. Really do like this a lot & would recommend -- especially if you like the flavor/scent! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2003 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sroxy

I just recently have started tyring bonne bell lip products and I have been very impressed. Especially with this. The mocha mousse flavor is wonderful. Althought it doesn't have a ton of pigment, it defintely has more than other glosses I have tried. Staying power is pretty good. This is the only colr that I thought would go with my skin/hair. I'm blonde w/ green eyes. Medium to golden complexion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by TaraJean75

I don't know if this color really suits me or it could be I'm sooooo used to berrys and plum colors that this look almost grey on me! this shine is nice but you need to reapply!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by curlyleo

This is my favorite lip gloss. I didn't want to try it for a while because Mocha was part of the name, so I thought it would be too brown. It's not! I don't look good in brown lip stuff but this is great; it's sort of a neutral, pretty pink with just a touch of brown, enough to look grown-up. It's shiny and stays on ok, even though I always want to lick it off because of the sweet taste. It's so cheap that everyone should try this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 3:09:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am so glad I was finally able to get a tube of this (via a swap). It's a beautiful slightly shimmery brown/rose shade. It gives me the perfect MLBB lip for days when I don't want to look made up. It smells all right, even though I really hate coffee. Good and cheap. Drugstore perfection.