October 21, 2014 | 1935 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superbalanced powder makeup (spf 15) [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by vivapandora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: I upped lips from 2-4. I have been wearing it for about a week and I really like it. I notice that my skin smooths out nicely, little bumps dissapear when I use it, that's great. Color is nice too. I use my Smashbox Halo as a touch up, sheer powder. If the Clinique had Hyaluronic acid it would be a 5. Like many mineral makeups, it looks best after settling into the skin. I like to spritz my face after application (my favorite is Lush tea tree toner).

Original review: Initial overall rating is low due to lack of information on box and online! That is lame!
    I like mineral makeup a lot, I really like my powder shaving compact (same packaging, different color) from Smashbox, but that is just a sheer powder. Although, with hyaluronic acid which is great. I use that in winter, but in summer it isn't great for me. I love mmu in general, and love to try them all. I don't really like Clinique, but had to try this.
    Anyway, it is supposed to balance oily & dry areas and have vitamins in it, but I can't tell what they are! The ingredient list looks like it is loaded with less than great things, like talc; and nothing that makes these "vitamins" clear. My skin is pretty easily irritated, so wish me luck on this one. It seems to noticeably smooth out the skin in a matter of hours, nice.
    I like to see more natural ingredients, but it says it is smart technology, whatever that means in mmu. I had to give it a try for good summer color (so hard for me to find), minerals, price ($34) & delivery system (easy, portable, cool).
    I would love to hear more from others...