Clinique Superbalanced powder makeup (spf 15) [DISCONTINUED]

titanium dioxide 6.30% ingredients: talc, mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc sterate, zinc laurate, dimethicone, bentonite, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, silica, hydrolyzed soy protein, glycerin, lauryl lysine, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, squalane, cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, lecithin, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahexyldecyl abscorbate, magnesium myristate, coconut acid, water, tetrasodium eta, chlorphensin, potassium sorbate,{ - titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride}

on 7/31/2009 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

UPDATE: I upped lips from 2-4. I have been wearing it for about a week and I really like it. I notice that my skin smooths out nicely, little bumps dissapear when I use it, that's great. Color is nice too. I use my Smashbox Halo as a touch up, sheer powder. If the Clinique had Hyaluronic acid it would be a 5. Like many mineral makeups, it looks best after settling into the skin. I like to spritz my face after application (my favorite is Lush tea tree toner).

Original review: Initial overall rating is low due to lack of information on box and online! That is lame!
I like mineral makeup a lot, I really like my powder shaving compact (same packaging, different color) from Smashbox, but that is just a sheer powder. Although, with hyaluronic acid which is great. I use that in winter, but in summer it isn't great for me. I love mmu in general, and love to try them all. I don't really like Clinique, but had to try this.
Anyway, it is supposed to balance oily & dry areas and have vitamins in it, but I can't tell what they are! The ingredient list looks like it is loaded with less than great things, like talc; and nothing that makes these "vitamins" clear. My skin is pretty easily irritated, so wish me luck on this one. It seems to noticeably smooth out the skin in a matter of hours, nice.
I like to see more natural ingredients, but it says it is smart technology, whatever that means in mmu. I had to give it a try for good summer color (so hard for me to find), minerals, price ($34) & delivery system (easy, portable, cool).
I would love to hear more from others...