Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

water, alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, polyvinylpyrrolidone, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, panthenol, methylparaben, hydrolized silk, polysorbate 20, sodium pca, allantoin, disodium edta, menthyl lactate, propylparaben, ascorbic acid, thiotaine, vitamin e acetate, fragrance (parfum), blue 1

on 8/9/2011 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mask is fun to play with because unlike some other peel-off masks I've tried, it comes off neatly in one piece. Because it's clear and shiny, it kinda makes you look like a burn victim but that's not a big deal. The thing is, this mask does absolutely nothing. No clarifying, no cleansing, no soothing. It's just like putting tape on your face and then pulling it off -- just without the pain. If anything at least tape will take off dead skin. This one doesn't. All you'll see after you pull it off is the imprint of your skin.

So really, even though it's cheap and fun, it's completely pointless as a beauty product.

on 8/6/2011 9:17:00 PM

Those who claim that this product "hurts" by pulling their facial hairs, or by doing anything else for that matter, are overexaggerating. This is not only my first peel-off mask, but my first mask period. I just peeled it off about ten minutes ago; my face is noticeably smoother and clear. I recommend this product to anyone. Tomorrow, however, could be a very different story as far as results go! ;)

on 7/29/2011 11:55:00 AM

I really like this product. Its my first peel off mask. I usually do the wash off mud mask so this was a interesting experience for me lol. It kinda feels like band aids to me when I peel it off, like its pulling the little hairs off my face-which is totally fine with me!- Left my face glowing n smooth. Will re-purchase!

on 7/1/2011 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

i have this in the Superfruits one, but am posting a review here because Superfruits doesn't have its own page.

I have dry skin, and after using this for the first time my skin was immediately smoooooooooth. it felt like it was exfoliated, but there are no beads in this formula, it's a completely smooth gel. I never liked exfoliating beads because i felt like they were too rough on my dry skin, and most exfoliaters would leave my skin dry.

this masque left my skin smooth and moisturized.
and it was FUN TO PEEL!!@#!@#!

update: i stopped using it for a while, and my skin was looking so tired and dull so i tried it again. next day i woke up with such refreshed, fresh skin, i was seriously so surprised because i didnt expect such dramatic results. i guess i just had a lot of dead skin cells built up. it really makes your skin much smoother. i like it :)

on 6/29/2011 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I don't understand why people don't like this product, it costs 3 bucks, it makes your skin soft, and peels off easily. I think people just have problems because they put it on too thick and or they have a lot of facial hair. You only have to use maybe a teaspoon, and it makes your skin feel great plus it smells fantastic. I love it! It's great for when you have the girls over!

on 6/11/2011 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

no only did this do nothing for my skin, but it had a irritating smell and was really sticky/ slimy

on 6/1/2011 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This mask was horrible. I followed the directions exactly like it said but it was still SO hard to spread! And peeling it off was even worse. I could only get random pieces off at a time and then had to end up rubbing the rest off. Afterwards it made my face feel hard and tingly! I'm never buying this again

on 5/30/2011 6:59:00 PM

This isn't the best, but it also isn't the worst. The idea of a peel-off mask was in interesting concept for me so I decided to purchase this at Ulta because it was on sale. Peeling off the mask was fun and it did leave my skin smooth. However, after peeling everything off, my skin was so red and itchy. I decided not to used it again because the next day I started to break out, which I haven't done for almost a year. It's now sitting inside my bathroom cabinet collecting dust. Thank goodness it was only $2.99.

on 5/28/2011 9:45:00 PM

I like this! makes skin smooth and clear after usage, plus no breakouts :D

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

i bought it today and i already love it! i was interested to try this a long time and i finaly got it. it comes in a tube like all Freeman masks and the concistancy of this one is like thick clear glue. its very sticky and can be messy, so be careful. i applyed this to my face and it felt a bit cool, not much, but a bit. it says you should take it off after about 5-10 minutes or when it dryes, but it lasted around 15-20 minutes to dry. i didnt expect it to peel off that well, but i actually got it off in one piece. my skin was very matte after using it and SO SMOOOOOTH!! my skin felt like a peach, hehe :) after couple minutes my skin turned very glowy. i think this mask is great for all skin types. one thing to keep in mind is that you have to be very careful when applying this mask, because if this gets into your brows or your sideburns, it can hurt a lot to pull it out when its dryed. but overall a great mask :)

Popular Masks