December 21, 2014 | 1835 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by justcomment

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand why people don't like this product, it costs 3 bucks, it makes your skin soft, and peels off easily. I think people just have problems because they put it on too thick and or they have a lot of facial hair. You only have to use maybe a teaspoon, and it makes your skin feel great plus it smells fantastic. I love it! It's great for when you have the girls over!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by larabean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

no only did this do nothing for my skin, but it had a irritating smell and was really sticky/ slimy

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by xxAmberxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mask was horrible. I followed the directions exactly like it said but it was still SO hard to spread! And peeling it off was even worse. I could only get random pieces off at a time and then had to end up rubbing the rest off. Afterwards it made my face feel hard and tingly! I'm never buying this again

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by xmhacster08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't the best, but it also isn't the worst. The idea of a peel-off mask was in interesting concept for me so I decided to purchase this at Ulta because it was on sale. Peeling off the mask was fun and it did leave my skin smooth. However, after peeling everything off, my skin was so red and itchy. I decided not to used it again because the next day I started to break out, which I haven't done for almost a year. It's now sitting inside my bathroom cabinet collecting dust. Thank goodness it was only $2.99.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this! makes skin smooth and clear after usage, plus no breakouts :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i bought it today and i already love it! i was interested to try this a long time and i finaly got it. it comes in a tube like all Freeman masks and the concistancy of this one is like thick clear glue. its very sticky and can be messy, so be careful. i applyed this to my face and it felt a bit cool, not much, but a bit. it says you should take it off after about 5-10 minutes or when it dryes, but it lasted around 15-20 minutes to dry. i didnt expect it to peel off that well, but i actually got it off in one piece. my skin was very matte after using it and SO SMOOOOOTH!! my skin felt like a peach, hehe :) after couple minutes my skin turned very glowy. i think this mask is great for all skin types. one thing to keep in mind is that you have to be very careful when applying this mask, because if this gets into your brows or your sideburns, it can hurt a lot to pull it out when its dryed. but overall a great mask :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by innocenthunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wasn't the best. But I did love smell. It smelled like cucumbers. Was quite sticky like glue but would do you expect it to be? How else would it be able to Peel off if it wont stick to skin. So I just put quite a bit on( your choice on how much you want on) and I hurry it put on checks going to forehead and put on nose chin, all that w/out lifting. Do not put near eyes! Try not to go to close to eyebrows or side Burns since when dry it may pull on hair. I wait 6 mins. And then pull off. Sometimes it comes off in 1. Or 2 pieces from whole face but that's when I take my time. If I go fast it still ain't that bad and if you want you can take off little bits leftover with lukewarm water. I cannot complain. Price was cheap. I would buy again. I like it. Ppl complain it too sticky or hurts when take off. Idky. What do you expect with a peeloff? Lol it don't even hurt. I don't get waxes cuz those hurt. If you can get a wax you can handle this. This is a negative 10 pain level compared to a wax :) lol anyways I like this

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

Aaaaahhhh! This product is scary! I don't have a hairy face or anything, but it totally ripped out the hair on my face!! It hurt! I was afraid it would grow in darker or something. Thankfully it didn't, but this product still sucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by sis92

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

1st time using a peel. I didn't find it runny at all. It was quite thick, and a little hard to spread. Unlike everyone else, I also did not have any trouble peeling it off. I went all around the edge of my face to get the peel started, then slowly peeled from my forehead and temples to my nose, and from my chin and up, and I got the entire thing off in 1 piece. There were a few little bits left where I got too close to my hairline, but overall, I am satisfied with this product. My face feels tighter and smoother now. I would definitely buy this peel again.

I've added a picture of my peel after I removed it...just to show that it did indeed come off in one piece.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WHAT THE F*** IS THIS?! I'm so angry!! I guess I don't know how to use a peel off mask, but the way I did, I'm writing to the company I'm so angry. Just like another reviewer said, this is like Elmers glue. I'm convinced however, this is cucumber-smelling Elmer's glue. First off, I couldn't even spread it whatsoever on my face. It's too thick. Second, I couldn't feel this off my face. I was only getting little bits and was not kind to my face since I have peach fuzz. This even got in my hair and I washed my hair it was so bad. It didn't leave my face smooth and all it did was leave it red from me trying to the frickin product off. Yes, I did read the instructions and I did exactly what it told me too. Never EVER again. I got my money back.