April 20, 2014 | 1709 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Maggieyso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mask does not do a goddamn thing. I bought it after loving the Lemon Mint mask by the same brand. There's something in this mask that, when anywhere near my eyes, makes them burn and water. The mask is cooling, which I guess is nice, but it doesn't remove oil, doesn't remove dead skin, and after taking it off I can't even tell I had it on. It's hard to believe that two masks from the same company can be so different. I will not be repurchasing, I doubt I will even use what's left of this one. If you want a good mask, Freeman makes some nice ones, just NOT THIS.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by DreamsOfEquus

I actually rather liked this mask. I found that, yeah, it didn't take out blackheads or anything, but after taking it off, you skin feels really refreshed and oil free! The thing I didnt like was the smell... maybe im just weird, cause it seems like everyone else likes the smell, but i found it smelled chemically and fake... almost like... pickles...? :/
anyways, i would actually buy this again, and recommend it to friends

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by mberriey

I've used this product once so far. I was really hyped about this mask since it's a peel-off mask, SOO cool!

Pro: I like how it's a peel-off mask. The cucumber smells just divine and after usage, my face feels really soft and smooth. It's painless when peeling, which is the fun part, maybe I just have a high pain tolerance.

Con: Would be better if the mask is more viscous, it spreads really fast which runs down my face as I'm putting on the mask =( I was hoping that it works like biore strips and pulls out impurities (blackheads) as I peel it off. Really disappointed that not only does it not pull anything out, also lost most of the product from the top of my face to the bottom of my face (due to it being soo runny).

Smell: I love the cucumber smell, smells really refreshing.
Texture: Feels like glue and really runny/fast-spreading.

Conclusion: I was greatly disappointed with this product. Will not consider buying again. =(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since I loved the oatmeal and avocado facial mask by the same brand, I thought that I would try the cucumber one. I do not like the faial mask, it is refreshing and gives yo a clean feeling but it didnt do anything for my skin at all wont be buying this one again I will stick with the oatmeal/avocado one

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by kristin330

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was anticipating the peel-off mask to clean out my pores, but it definitely didn't. It took a lot longer than ten minutes to dry and didn't peel in one piece or even a few pieces. But, it was a nice refreshing mask that had a cooling effect. I did think my skin felt cleaner afterward, but other than that, I won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

I wanted a well priced peel-off mask and this ticks those boxes. It spreads fairly easily, gives a cooling sensation, dries evenly and is great fun to peel. But I agree with other reviewers who note that it is not effective at deep cleansing. Whilst it doesn't irritate my skin (though I find the smell during application to be eye-wateringly harsh and chemically), it does nothing positive for it either. My skin looks and feels exactly the same as before use. I'd say only get this for the fun peel-off factor, but don't expect cleansed/purified/improved skin from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by longereyelashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A nice refreshing peel off mask. It feels really cool and refreshing on my face. (Yes, I have it on right now.) I first used it at a spa slumber party and since have indulged a few times. It simply softens your face and gets some of those oils removed, but I've never removed any blackheads with it. The consistency is thick and sticky, but that's not bothersome to me. The smell is cool and nice with touches of that awful fake cucumber Nair smell. That chemical odor is very faint though so it doesn't bother me. Overall, it's a good fun mask that will leave your face feeling healthy and not too oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by shellbaby3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It didn't get rid of my acne but it didn't make me break out either. My skin feels really soft when i peel off the mask & i like that feeling :)
It's a great price, $4 for a big bottle that lasts a pretty long time and it smells nice too. I will buy it again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by f33xc0re

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm definitely not raving about this peel-off mask. I will say it does not cause me to break out, which I find to be a major plus, but on the other hand, it does not do much of anything. The peeling off is fun, but in terms of my skin I see almost no difference except for a short while after I use it my face will feel slightly softer. It is very cheap... I think about $3.49. If you just want to treat yourself to an inexpensive mask once and a while to relax, this could be a good one. If you are looking for a real improvement in your skin, I would recommend the Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2010 7:20:00 AM More reviews by kristen317

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not the greatest facial mask i've ever tryed but afterall i only bought it for the peel off effect. i don't feel like it really gets the dirt out of my pores but it does leave my face feeling tingly and clean. be sure not to get it stuck in your hair line or eyebrows because it hurts BAD trying to get it out. other then that if your looking for a "fun" peel off mask this would be it. if you want something that will deep clean you should look elsewhere.