July 30, 2014 | 1253 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

Aaaaahhhh! This product is scary! I don't have a hairy face or anything, but it totally ripped out the hair on my face!! It hurt! I was afraid it would grow in darker or something. Thankfully it didn't, but this product still sucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by sis92

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

1st time using a peel. I didn't find it runny at all. It was quite thick, and a little hard to spread. Unlike everyone else, I also did not have any trouble peeling it off. I went all around the edge of my face to get the peel started, then slowly peeled from my forehead and temples to my nose, and from my chin and up, and I got the entire thing off in 1 piece. There were a few little bits left where I got too close to my hairline, but overall, I am satisfied with this product. My face feels tighter and smoother now. I would definitely buy this peel again.

I've added a picture of my peel after I removed it...just to show that it did indeed come off in one piece.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WHAT THE F*** IS THIS?! I'm so angry!! I guess I don't know how to use a peel off mask, but the way I did, I'm writing to the company I'm so angry. Just like another reviewer said, this is like Elmers glue. I'm convinced however, this is cucumber-smelling Elmer's glue. First off, I couldn't even spread it whatsoever on my face. It's too thick. Second, I couldn't feel this off my face. I was only getting little bits and was not kind to my face since I have peach fuzz. This even got in my hair and I washed my hair it was so bad. It didn't leave my face smooth and all it did was leave it red from me trying to the frickin product off. Yes, I did read the instructions and I did exactly what it told me too. Never EVER again. I got my money back.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bridgettef2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Made my skin SLIGHTLY softer. Not a miracle product by any means. Goes on thick and sticky like hair gel but sticky. Dries to a shiny clear finish and you peel it off. Does not peel off in one fell swoop. Doesn't really take out THAT much gunk but does take off some skin cells cause it makes your skin a little softer. More fun than useful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Besame

I gave it a 1 for price because even though it was technically a gift, it's super affordable! So I had this lying around my room for the longest, it was part of a skin facial gift set and I decided to finally give it a try. I love it! I noticed after using it that my skin feels really soft and the next day my skin is brighter and clearer. I suffer from a lot of post inflammatory hyper pigmentation and while this does not cure it, it does calm it down. At first I thought it was my imagination but after reading the ingredients, lactic acid is listed. Which is a highly popular AHA peel used nowadays on various skin conditions like scarring. Great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It's not a miracle product... but the mild cooling/tingling sensation while the product dries is very refreshing. A great product for a Sunday afternoon of just relaxing. I don't see if making a dramatic improvement in my skin, but it doesn't break me out, so that's a huge plus. And the peel-off novelty does make me feel like it has to be taking off any extra gunk that lays on the top of my skin after cleansing. For $3.99, I can't complain!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by eheh

Bottom line, it's cheap. However, since the stuff is really really slimy, the stuff always gets smeared all over the cap, or drip on my table of pants =(

It's fun, because it's like peeling your dead skin right off. It does hurt a bit because it sticks to your skin very well.
But, doesn't actually do anything to your skin though.....

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by mikayladawnlt

Did not like this mask at all. It felt like i was putting hair gel on my face. It didn't do much either, But I like the cooling feeling.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by humdeedum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Remember when you were a child and would put Elmer's glue on your hands and peel it off after it dried.....this is the grown-up version and on your face. I agree with the reviewer below that it smells like pickles! Should have known 2.97 CAD was too good to be true, wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Doesn't do much for my skin. Won't be finishing my bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Maggieyso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mask does not do a goddamn thing. I bought it after loving the Lemon Mint mask by the same brand. There's something in this mask that, when anywhere near my eyes, makes them burn and water. The mask is cooling, which I guess is nice, but it doesn't remove oil, doesn't remove dead skin, and after taking it off I can't even tell I had it on. It's hard to believe that two masks from the same company can be so different. I will not be repurchasing, I doubt I will even use what's left of this one. If you want a good mask, Freeman makes some nice ones, just NOT THIS.