July 23, 2014 | 2237 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bridgettef2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Made my skin SLIGHTLY softer. Not a miracle product by any means. Goes on thick and sticky like hair gel but sticky. Dries to a shiny clear finish and you peel it off. Does not peel off in one fell swoop. Doesn't really take out THAT much gunk but does take off some skin cells cause it makes your skin a little softer. More fun than useful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Besame

I gave it a 1 for price because even though it was technically a gift, it's super affordable! So I had this lying around my room for the longest, it was part of a skin facial gift set and I decided to finally give it a try. I love it! I noticed after using it that my skin feels really soft and the next day my skin is brighter and clearer. I suffer from a lot of post inflammatory hyper pigmentation and while this does not cure it, it does calm it down. At first I thought it was my imagination but after reading the ingredients, lactic acid is listed. Which is a highly popular AHA peel used nowadays on various skin conditions like scarring. Great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It's not a miracle product... but the mild cooling/tingling sensation while the product dries is very refreshing. A great product for a Sunday afternoon of just relaxing. I don't see if making a dramatic improvement in my skin, but it doesn't break me out, so that's a huge plus. And the peel-off novelty does make me feel like it has to be taking off any extra gunk that lays on the top of my skin after cleansing. For $3.99, I can't complain!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by eheh

Bottom line, it's cheap. However, since the stuff is really really slimy, the stuff always gets smeared all over the cap, or drip on my table of pants =(

It's fun, because it's like peeling your dead skin right off. It does hurt a bit because it sticks to your skin very well.
But, doesn't actually do anything to your skin though.....

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by mikayladawnlt

Did not like this mask at all. It felt like i was putting hair gel on my face. It didn't do much either, But I like the cooling feeling.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by humdeedum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Remember when you were a child and would put Elmer's glue on your hands and peel it off after it dried.....this is the grown-up version and on your face. I agree with the reviewer below that it smells like pickles! Should have known 2.97 CAD was too good to be true, wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Doesn't do much for my skin. Won't be finishing my bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Maggieyso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mask does not do a goddamn thing. I bought it after loving the Lemon Mint mask by the same brand. There's something in this mask that, when anywhere near my eyes, makes them burn and water. The mask is cooling, which I guess is nice, but it doesn't remove oil, doesn't remove dead skin, and after taking it off I can't even tell I had it on. It's hard to believe that two masks from the same company can be so different. I will not be repurchasing, I doubt I will even use what's left of this one. If you want a good mask, Freeman makes some nice ones, just NOT THIS.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by DreamsOfEquus

I actually rather liked this mask. I found that, yeah, it didn't take out blackheads or anything, but after taking it off, you skin feels really refreshed and oil free! The thing I didnt like was the smell... maybe im just weird, cause it seems like everyone else likes the smell, but i found it smelled chemically and fake... almost like... pickles...? :/
anyways, i would actually buy this again, and recommend it to friends

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by mberriey

I've used this product once so far. I was really hyped about this mask since it's a peel-off mask, SOO cool!

Pro: I like how it's a peel-off mask. The cucumber smells just divine and after usage, my face feels really soft and smooth. It's painless when peeling, which is the fun part, maybe I just have a high pain tolerance.

Con: Would be better if the mask is more viscous, it spreads really fast which runs down my face as I'm putting on the mask =( I was hoping that it works like biore strips and pulls out impurities (blackheads) as I peel it off. Really disappointed that not only does it not pull anything out, also lost most of the product from the top of my face to the bottom of my face (due to it being soo runny).

Smell: I love the cucumber smell, smells really refreshing.
Texture: Feels like glue and really runny/fast-spreading.

Conclusion: I was greatly disappointed with this product. Will not consider buying again. =(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since I loved the oatmeal and avocado facial mask by the same brand, I thought that I would try the cucumber one. I do not like the faial mask, it is refreshing and gives yo a clean feeling but it didnt do anything for my skin at all wont be buying this one again I will stick with the oatmeal/avocado one