Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Concealer

3.8

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tromethamine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Laureth-4, [CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

on 11/6/2009 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best concealer for my under eye area. It's pretty creamy, so I don't use it for the rest of my face since I'm afraid it'll slip or fade away throughout the day. But this stuff lasts all day on my under eye area and conceals like none other I've tried. I use the 335 shade, despite the sephora sa trying to talk me into the 325. If it helps anyone, I'm an NC20. This concealer is a bit pricey, but I use as little as possible every day. Most days I bend the clear silicone applicator to help squeeze out any access product, so I'm not waisting any. Also, a little goes a very long way. Whenever I run out, I'll definitely buy another.

on 10/30/2009 6:59:00 PM

I think this product works okay, thought it would be better. I find that it covers circles but not under eye redness, and that's my primary problem. It isn't worth the price.

on 10/28/2009 9:36:00 PM

I really wanted to like this concealer because the product description on Sephora's website makes it sound like the perfect concealer for me...and because I had spent quite a bit of money on it. I had to return it, primarily because I didn't buy the right color but I had a really hard time finding an acceptable match and with 14 shades to choose from, this was really surprising. Many reviewers had griped about the packaging but I rather liked it (it just takes some getting used to). It didn't seem to accentuate my fine lines but I wouldn't say it gave a "soft focus effect" nor would I say it "brightened the eye area" like it claims to do. It also doesn't last very long. I don't know if my review is fair just because I wasn't able to find a good shade match but then again, that alone might warrant this kind of review.

on 10/28/2009 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really like this concealer. The packaging could be improved, but if you can look past that it really is a great product. I love it under my eyes and around my nose, it buffs in beautifully with my MAC 224 brush. It is pricey, but you get a high quality product. The range in colours is impressive, and the creamy formula provides buildable, long lasting coverage.

on 10/24/2009 9:28:00 AM

I tried to find my color match and a representative at Sephora was patient enough to help me. I put it on my face and bought one. I broke out the next day.

I give this a 2. (1 = creamy consistency and 1 = for packaging). It's a bit expensive considering that it's just a concealer.

I like the packaging though as it's in a pen form with a tube at the end for dispensing the product. It's hygienic to dispense it with a clean hand.

I have a sensitive skin and will not repurchase this product.

I'm just glad that I was able to return the one I bought (not used) to Sephora the next day. It's not worth the money as I got a reaction and broke out.

on 10/22/2009 1:41:00 AM

I had high hopes for this concealer and I am very dissapointed. First of all, packaging is really annoing. Sometimes you need to twist the pen couple of times before anything comes out- who has a time for that.
Another problem is that the concealer dissapears after about 2 hours, and even worse - it settles into fine lines. I am in my 20's and it made me look like I was in late 40's. I used the concealer for 5 days and it aggravated my eyes (I had a stinging sensation). As soon as I stopped using it, my eyes went back to normal.
Now I am going to try new Dior Nude concealer - hopefully this one will work. Let's see.

on 10/21/2009 5:56:00 PM

I'm really impressed with HD Invisible Cover Concealer.

I tend to have dark circles underneath my eyes. The concealer covered it up perfectly and my eyes really brightened up. It isn't thick, isn't greasy, and it looks like my natural skin. It doesn't get flaky or gunky and lasts all day. After a full day you'll have to retouch any fine line/creases you have near your eyes but everywhere else will still look perfect.

The soft silicone applicator is a plus. You can get the concealer all under your eye and lessen the amount of effort you put into dragging it around with your finger. It also seems to apply/spread it really well too, not in large gloops placed periodically.

The name may be a bit deceiving in that this concealer is meant for the eye area. Also remember to go a shade lighter than your skin/foundation and go for one that is yellow based as this with counteract the blue discoloration.

All in all, I think this stuff is great and will definitely be purchasing it again.

on 10/15/2009 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

HD Concealer conceals dark circles around the eyes without drying out the skin or accentuating fine lines around the eyes. Its soft-focus effect makes the eyes area glow & lifted instantly--more so than the MUFE Lift Concealer. HD Concealer in 325 Natural Beige is perfect for my light complexion with yellow undertone. 330 Golden Beige is workable but a tad too yellow.

on 10/13/2009 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I really like the packaging on this! The wand is really useful and practical. However, the color is not the best for my skin. Make Up Forever needs to vary their color range more because I couldn't even find a foundation in their line that matched my skin tone. i got the 265 in this and it kinda matches, but when I put it on, it looks way ashy. I have to wear foundation on top to balance it out. I cannot wear this alone at all. :(
* Oops, I meant 365

on 10/7/2009 12:22:00 PM

I really like this product. It covers my dark eye circles but I can still see my skin. And the tiny bit that comes out on the first twist is all I need. That being said I will not be repurchasing this concealer. First, $28 for 0.05oz is ridiculous. And secondly the packaging is not user friendly. I will be going back to Lancome Effacernes, for about the same price you .49 ounces.