April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sandy B. lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 7:46:00 AM More reviews by cerys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sandy B is a frosty medium peach with a touch of pink. It is a beautiful colour, but I wish that it wasn't so frosty. The formula does have great staying power, though. I would repurchase this colour. Me: N1/NC15, blue eyes, blonde hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2005 9:44:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a great light frosted peach with just a touch of pink. I got this one when the collection was first launched. I just recently rediscovered it. It's really pretty with either Nymphette or Prrr overtop and just a hint of liner. I love how it looks great with a tan!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2004 4:46:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is the lipstick version of Prrr...I love it. pretty light coral pink with gold shimmer. it looks great with lots of clear gloss over it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2004 5:14:00 PM More reviews by DANIEDOLL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely & fresh, warm light to medium frosty nectar peach color. I am a big fan of Gigglefest, which is a bit similar to this color. Gigglefest is more of a peachy coral, while Sandy B. is more of a peachy nectar. Sandy B lights your face up..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2004 10:04:00 AM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only knocked one lippy off this because it is drying (lip balm underneath works fine but if it was in the Lustre formula it would just be ready to wear), however it is the perfect light shimmery sheer peach (with a hint of pink and pretty gold shimmer) and, like others have said, it goes perfectly with NARS Orgasm blush because the colours are just about identical. It's a very wearable shade as well - great for day/night casual/glam and I love it with a dab of clear gloss over. I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 10:33:00 PM More reviews by subdriverswife

I like it but I don't love it. I was in search of a true peach, and this is what I ended up with thanks to an SA who wouldn't listen to me and no willpower to say no. Its a tad too frosty for my taste but I usually put a warmer gloss overtop anyhow since I'm very warm toned. Great for that peachy pink, high frost summer look w/ a tan and bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by suziebunnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am loving this lippy! Its a beautiful summer shade,peachy pink with gold undertones. It brightens up my whole face and i love how long it lasts! I really think this is a shade that would suit everybody :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2004 3:09:00 PM More reviews by dior_duchess

This is one of those lipsticks that I bought spur of the moment, without even bothering to see how it looked on. I'm a BIG coral-gold fan (think "Enchantress" or "Prrr" lipglasses and you get it) and I figured "Sandy B" was right up this alley. Well, I was kinda wrong. Sandy B comes off as fairly matte with some gold shimmer. Being a GGG, it looks really good on me, though. It brightens by face and makes me look tanner. It's a gorgeous color that can be worn on the beach or at work. It's versatile to the max, which is great for a high school junior. I only gave it a 4 because a) it's somewhat drying, and b) I'm not a huge fan of bronzey make-up, and this could fall under that category in some lighting.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2004 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Mad4Mac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A really lovely coral colour with pink undertones of me.Looks gorgous with a tan and really lightens up my face without one.I get lots of compliments when wear this and paired with a matching blush it looks lovely!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous light shimmery peach shade that's surprisingly not to warm for my cool-to-neutral PPP complexion (NW15). The only thing I'm not crazy about it that as a Frost it's a little drier than the Lustre formula. Still, overall it's a great color! Tangerina Lipglass Tasti is just like Sandy B lipstick in lipgloss form--try them together for a fresh summery look! This lipstick also looks great under Enchantress lipglass. I read on makeup411 that Mischa Barton wears Sandy B. a lot on The OC.