November 21, 2014 | 1773 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sandy B. lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 5:01:00 PM More reviews by keahi

I would call this a frosty light peach with hint of pink. Those people who have called this the lipstick version of Orgasm blush would not be off base IMO. That said, expect the same limitations as ORgasm. This is very light-lighter than I expected, so it may not work for some. Also, you must be in the mood for loads of gold shimmer (although if you dislike gold shimmer I don't know what you'd be doing buying a frost). This lipstick is really very pretty and I could see myself buying it again. I only wish this were just one step deeper, than it would be Purrrrfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Benzgirl79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually pair it with Chanel Nude liner or MAC Spice.

Very pretty color that is similar to Plink but not as silvery.

It tends to dry out my lips throughout the day and will definitely require a touchup. It also leaves that white 'goo' in the corners of your mouth so one lippie off.

I don't advise using this color if you have chapped lips - it will only make them look worse because it is metallic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 7:46:00 AM More reviews by cerys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sandy B is a frosty medium peach with a touch of pink. It is a beautiful colour, but I wish that it wasn't so frosty. The formula does have great staying power, though. I would repurchase this colour. Me: N1/NC15, blue eyes, blonde hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2005 9:44:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a great light frosted peach with just a touch of pink. I got this one when the collection was first launched. I just recently rediscovered it. It's really pretty with either Nymphette or Prrr overtop and just a hint of liner. I love how it looks great with a tan!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2004 4:46:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is the lipstick version of Prrr...I love it. pretty light coral pink with gold shimmer. it looks great with lots of clear gloss over it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2004 5:14:00 PM More reviews by DANIEDOLL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely & fresh, warm light to medium frosty nectar peach color. I am a big fan of Gigglefest, which is a bit similar to this color. Gigglefest is more of a peachy coral, while Sandy B. is more of a peachy nectar. Sandy B lights your face up..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2004 10:04:00 AM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only knocked one lippy off this because it is drying (lip balm underneath works fine but if it was in the Lustre formula it would just be ready to wear), however it is the perfect light shimmery sheer peach (with a hint of pink and pretty gold shimmer) and, like others have said, it goes perfectly with NARS Orgasm blush because the colours are just about identical. It's a very wearable shade as well - great for day/night casual/glam and I love it with a dab of clear gloss over. I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 10:33:00 PM More reviews by subdriverswife

I like it but I don't love it. I was in search of a true peach, and this is what I ended up with thanks to an SA who wouldn't listen to me and no willpower to say no. Its a tad too frosty for my taste but I usually put a warmer gloss overtop anyhow since I'm very warm toned. Great for that peachy pink, high frost summer look w/ a tan and bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by suziebunnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am loving this lippy! Its a beautiful summer shade,peachy pink with gold undertones. It brightens up my whole face and i love how long it lasts! I really think this is a shade that would suit everybody :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2004 3:09:00 PM More reviews by dior_duchess

This is one of those lipsticks that I bought spur of the moment, without even bothering to see how it looked on. I'm a BIG coral-gold fan (think "Enchantress" or "Prrr" lipglasses and you get it) and I figured "Sandy B" was right up this alley. Well, I was kinda wrong. Sandy B comes off as fairly matte with some gold shimmer. Being a GGG, it looks really good on me, though. It brightens by face and makes me look tanner. It's a gorgeous color that can be worn on the beach or at work. It's versatile to the max, which is great for a high school junior. I only gave it a 4 because a) it's somewhat drying, and b) I'm not a huge fan of bronzey make-up, and this could fall under that category in some lighting.