January 29, 2015 | 1041 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought 'Twinkle' and it is a great peachy pink with gold shimmer for my fair complexion and red hair. It gives my lips just the right amount of moisture and lasts for hours without the need for re-application. I am now on the quest to find the perfect non-shimmer glossimer, more cream than shimmer, because Twinkle is a bit too sparkly for daily use. But overall it is the BEST lip gloss I have ever used in my life and believe me, I've tried them all!

EDIT: Found the non-sparkly gloss I was looking for - CHANEL's Aqualumiere in Freeze. Absolutely beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by CRiSTYBaBY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this glossimer in color "unity." it's a nice dark brown that looks great with tanned skin.. which is why i kinda stopped using it, being as it's february and i have no tan anymore =( anyway, i love chanel's glossimers, they have the staying power of a slightly above average DS gloss but there's something nicer about the consistency and high shine. i would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by crisn11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a gloss addict and i just love chanel's glossimer. Everything about it. The consistency..lasting power and array of colors. My personal faves are jaipur, magnifique and sundress.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh I just love my Glossimer. I also have MAC Lipglass in Nymphette and Prrr and I am pretty satiesfied with them but this gloss is much nicer. I goes on smoother, has a great staying power and WOW the glitters in it are wonderful. I used to hate glitter glosses because after a while it (when you go out for a drink or if you kiss someone) you have glitters all over your face. Or what's even worse, they make your lips dry and color fades away, only leaving the glitters on your lips wich is soooooo horrible. For some reason, the Glossimers don't do that. If you don't reply the gloss, the color fades away, ALONG WITH the glitters.
The color spectrum... I mean WOW!! What a great choice. (If only they had such a great choise for their foundations that would be great!) I went to my local makeupstore to try one of these but when I was there I had such a hard time choising one of the colors. I could see me easily wear 80% of the color choise. I even tried the super PINK/RED color and it looked great on my lips. Because of the price I wanted just on gloss and I bought the ICE ROSE n117(they don't mention this color on their website, how comes, does anybody know?). I think I buy the super PIN/RED color too and off corse the neutral glitter one n92. It looked amazing too. If your hasitating to buy one of these, don't let the price change your mind! It's worth every penny!
Tanja

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by verykristin

As an avid lipgloss user, I have to say this is the absolute best. Great colors, smooth texture. not-sticky, long lasting. The best thing that has ever happened to lip gloss!

Pricey at $27 a tube, the product is large and lasts a long time. Worth every penny. My favorite shade is Glow, and would look good on just about anybody who likes a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Genyah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When it comes to lip gloss, I often don't see a big difference between high end and drugstore. However, Chanel gloss is a STAND OUT when it comes to photos. In photos, it looks better than any other lip gloss I've ever worn. Somehow, it makes lips looks like they could be in a magazine ad!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by KarenI

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love glossimer lip glosses, I now have eight colors I love, my fav will always be SPARK, BUT ,I just bought Pink Ribbons from an ebay seller, and have heard this color is the bomb!!!
Yes they are somewhat expensive if you by them from a Chanel store, $27 USA price.
BUT, try bidding for them on Ebay I have gotten shades as cheap as $12 !!!!!!!
These glosses are so smooth and silky, never sticky, gel like texture is amazing!!!
My absolute FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 1:22:00 PM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to hate lipglosses: sticky, goopy, messy, heavy...but then I discovered Chanel glossimers while poking around the airport luxery shops while waiting for a flight, and wow, I love these. They go on smooth and light, are not as sticky, and some of the more metallic ones have great pigment! when i wear glossimer extreme in '76 emotions' (a metallic mauve shade i bought circa 2003) people always ask what lipstick i'm wearing; theyre surprised to hear i'm just wearing a lipgloss alone. some of the more recent (2007) shades are more sparkley; though these ones dont have much pigment, they go great on top of lipstick or alone for a 'wet-shine' look. My only complaint is that they don't have moisturizing properties (though they arent drying either) and Chanel is constantly discontinuing shades (but always coming up with new ones) and most of the shades are too sparkly (personally, I prefer the metallic ones). Staying power is ok.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2007 8:40:00 PM More reviews by alexei9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a former lipgloss hater that was converted when I discovered Glossimers....wonderful, smooth gel texture and an amazing array of colors. I have long hair so I hate sticky glosses (re: Lancome Juicy Tubes and MAC Lipglasses) and glossimers generally don't cause problems for me...the range of colors is sophisticated, as is the packaging. the only problem is the steep price, but the quality is really great so I don't mind. I just wish they would come out with more cream/opaque colors but all in all I love the ones that I have.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Fit42

I'm not a fan and I hate the fact that most of Chanel's lip glosses that I buy just don't work for me. They are just meh. I don't care for the colours all that much and I don't care for the stickyness. I don't know why I keep buying them : $