September 30, 2014 | 2051 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaRayee813

This is the best foundation I have ever used!!! I love it so much! This foundation is the only foundation I have used that actually stays in place all day!! I don't even need to wear powder because its so good. It has amazing coverage too, a few days ago I got badly sunburn on my face because I didn't wear any make up or sunscreen(bad idea) and I looked horrible, like a lobster so I prayed this foundation would cover it and it did, you couldn't even tell my face was red. I also waxed my eyebrows and this foundation covered the redness again. I wear the lightest shade and its perfect for me, the only problem people may have is it dries really fast, but I like that because I apply it with my hands so I can work fast enough to apply it before it dries. I get a flawless finish every time, and I always get complements. I only wish it came in a pump but thats the only flaw, I will keep buying this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

For a drugstore foundation, I think this provides really good coverage. I have acne scars/dark spots that are very difficult to conceal and this does a nice job. My skin looks almost perfect with this foundation which is incredible! The only issue I have is that maybelline does not offer a very good shade selection and many of the shades I've tried are yellow/orange, but it's not a big deal because I mix 2 shades together to create the right one. Just be warned that the medium shades are very warm and almost orange! Another minor issue is that I have oily skin, so it gets shiny under this foundation, but I counteract this by using a very small amount. What I love about this stuff is it does not oxidize the way other foundations do on my skin after a few hours! It really stays true to color all day and the coverage is great, I use a foundation brush to get even more coverage and it blends like a dream. I have been using this for over 3 years now and I do not notice that it clogs my pores or aggravates acne like many products do, so I'm happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Absolutely, hands down Love this product.Finally,a foundation that matches my skin tone without mixing others together =).Definitely buying again,once I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this foundation to try out and see if it would be anything like the MAC Prolong wear foundation which I love but is quite expensive. I bought this in the true beige shade, being NC40 it was my closest match. Below this shadethe other shades were to light and above was too dark. When I first put on the foundation I did like its coverage and it wasn't to matte. I have dry skin and I don't like matte formulas. There were to big problems one was the true beige shade was a little to pink undertoned for me. I have a very yellow golden undertone. By the end of the day it oxidized and looked orangey ( not pretty at all ). Well to wrap it all up that was a waste of my $11.00. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Kkate142

It does take alot for me to say I despise something, and this is one of those things.
It oxidizes horribly, I bought it in the lightest shade and it turns Snooki tan-orange.
It is impossible to blend, with brushes, sponges, espicailly fingers.
It always looks streaky.
The bottle does not have a pump.
It dries out my face, my skin is normal sometimes dry but this leaves nasty, peeling patches on my skin.
As for staying power it is fanatastic, so it does what it says, but has some other issues to work out first.
Sorry, Maybeliene, should have spent your time on something else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I have used this for a week and I have to say that I really don't like this foundation.
.This foundation is cakey.I have tried many different ways to apply it ,beauty blender, foundation brush stippling brush, my finger and tons of primers thinking it might change things and NOTHING WORKED.

Other than being cakey ,it does have a few benefits :it's long lasting and doesn't oxidize, and doesn't rub off

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by blond1wd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's been awhile since I used this, but I remember I liked it well enough. Now that I've realized how much better liquid application is with a kabuki brush, I think I may give it a second look.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this foundation! I got this in Honey Beige, the color looked so unnatural :P Like I usually say on here, the Honey Beige mostly ends up looking like a peachy/tan mess for me. Maybelline foundations are just way too pink undertoned, I gave up on them for foundation. This made me VERY oily, gave me a cake face, and broke me out :( It's really heavy foundation, I felt like I had a mask on. Also, terribly unflattering in the natural light. It was very obvious that I had makeup on. Really messy too! The only positives with this was that it lasted all day and gave decent coverage. This was pricey for the quality imo, for sure not buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this several months ago, used it, and then something else got my interest and I put this away. Well, I was out of foundation and looked in my stash (yes, I tend to buy and not use all of a lot of products) and saw this one. Tried it, loved it, and have been using it (again) for the past month and 1/2. I have it in 'Natural Beige'. I have a pretty pale complexion, but this blends perfectly into my skin. I apply with a sponge and honestly, if I just looked at the sponge I would think "this is too dark!", but on my face it just isn't. Like I said, it blends perfectly into my skin. I wear this probably 9 hours in a day and don't find that it wears off or smudges off onto my clothes. My skin is T-zone oily, and I touch it up with powder about mid day. Doesn't break me out. It's a decent foundation. I would buy it again and I might unless something else catches my eye. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by rach90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everything about this foundation is decent for me and I'd say its my favourite drug store foundation if it wasn't for the appalling colour range. I got the lightest - 010 Ivory, yet its so so dark on me. I''ve only found the perfect colour match recently; Bourjois healthy mix serum gel foundation in 52 Vanilla. Its like a perfect layer of new skin, however the staying power doesn't suit my oily t-zone. So if this superstay makeup was in this shade it'd be perfect. Sigh! Besides that, the texture is lovely, the coverage is great, no tacky finish, doesn't feel like a mask. Maybe if I had a dark tan, I'll use this - so I won't bin it just yet.