November 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Xuni

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is the only one the will last on me for 8 hours straight, without smearing all over my eyes. Only wish it was a little more precise.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by stephimr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love It. Yes. Best drugstore liquid liner period. The liquid is thin enough, it isn't matte but not too shiny either. I like that its pretty short as well. Its compact size just makes it easier to use. Last long and is reasonably priced. Great Product. Haven't switched up eyeliners- with the exception for colored liners- since I've started purchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

The perfect liquid eyeliner. That is all :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by vicomite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The lasting power of this is terrible, I always end up having panda eyes at the end of the day or little smudges under my lower lash line. It doesn't seem to be too pigmented and the consistency is much like water colour paint. For what you pay though, it's alright. Very easy to remove this as it isn't waterproof. I like the applicator though, easy to use and very soft. Despite the price still wouldn't buy again :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think this product is fantastic. I use it every day. Im always on the hunt for better products, but this one is a keeper. It does go on kinda gray-ish at first, but all you have to do it add another coat! It does flake off, but that doesnt happen to me until im getting off of school which is almost 9 hours! Its a must have for women who like the winged eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is fabulous! I usually like to use liquid pens, but after my Revlon one dried out, I decided to try something different. After researching a TON on here and seeing some of my favorite gurus use this, I decided to get it. It has a felt tip applicator which is nice, I really don't like brushes. It's pretty easy to create a thin line, you just have to be super careful and be super still. It creates thick and thin lines, which, again, is nice since I like my liner thin towards my inner eye and thicker going towards the end of my eyelid. It DOES NOT budge during the day. It doesn't smudge or flake. It seriously STAYS PUT. The only time I have noticed it come off is when I curl my lashes too close to my lid sometimes, but I just go over it again and it's fine. I recommend this! I will continue repurchase unless I find something better, which I'm always on the hunt for! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I got this in "brownish-black", it is my first liquid liner, so I can't really compare it. I do really like it though! It has such a great tip and it applies SO MUCH SMOOTHER than a pencil eyeliner. I didn't see any flaking.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by macquadisiac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so distraught. What I thought at first was instant love has turned into disaster. FLAKE CENTRAL. What is happening? I personally think the product applies like a dream and I love the dark intense black ("Blackest Black" shade) but the formula is crazy. I checked on my eyes a couple hours after applying and noticed small black flakes on my lids. How did they even get there? And then... a few hours later, an entire chunk was missing. No clue where it went -- but I didn't even touch my eyes. This is just pathetic. I second what another reviewer wrote... I look like a hot mess!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I heard a lot of hype about this product, and I wasn't sure about purchasing it, but I found it on sale, and I thought I'd give it a try. The felt tip applicator on this is perfect for creating a defined line with a wing. You don't even have to think about it. I have pretty shaky hands and applying liquid liner can sometimes be a challenge for me, but this is incredibly easy to work with. I'd recommend it if you're new to liquid liner or if you want a product you can apply quickly and with precision. It's quickly become my go-to liquid liner for an easy, put-together look. And at drugstore prices, it's an absolute steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by clemmmentine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of my go-to eyeliners, especially for thinner lines. I find it to be slightly watery for my taste, and the tip is on the flexible side so takes a bit of practice to master, but the pigmentation is great and you really can get anything from a thin, subtle line to something thicker and more dramatic. It's not perfect, but it definitely serves a purpose for me.