October 1, 2014 | 1201 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I actually like this eyeliner. But I do agree with others as the blackest color seems more of a dark grey. I like tho that this one looks a bit more natural. I did notice tho, if you go over the first line with a second, it does get darker. Doesn't really last too much in my water line, but that's ok because I always use a pencial for my water line.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by xoconnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay - the felt tip on this liner is just TOO flexible for me. I have had plenty of practice with liquid liners and felt tip applicators, but this Maybelline one bends too much on me, hard to get a perfect, precise line. However, it does last very long and has a nice finish to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by MsSunshineGal27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do enjoy this product, but it's lasting power is just okay. The inner corner of my eye is usually gone within a few hours, with a primer. By the end of the day it's worn off quite a bit. I have to carry it with me for touch ups. However, out of all the liquid eyeliners I've tried I tend to like this one more than most. I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by lokkita

This product is very light, even the darkest shade of black goes on grey....not what I'm looking for in an eyeliner. I wouldn't recommend it to friends and neither would I repurchase. Try Revlon or Prestige's liquid liners instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by DramaMom

Completely dislike this product. The color is not pigmented, it is watered down black. Also, while I love the ease of a felt tip liner, this one doesn't have quite enough stiffness to it and wobbles too much when trying to do be precise. Going back to Revlon Color Stay liquid liner. Sorry that I wasted my money trying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by breadprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG liquid liner. The felt tip is perfect for precision lining and the formula isn't too wet or too dry. It is also extremely pigmented, one layer is enough to get a deep, dark black that stays put all day long, even on oily lids. I will never use another liquid liner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by lilxcupid101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner. It is jet black and stays on for HOURS (8+). It's easy to use, but I would recommend that you practice a little with it because it isn't like a pen. However, color is nice and the staying power is fantastic. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by monicaandree

I have used many liquid liners over the years, and this was one of the worst. It is very slippery and has no "heft" in the pigment. It almost seems to separate in the tube and goes on like blackened water. Awful! Maybe I just got a bunk tube, but I would never buy this again when there are so many better ones on the market. Plus, the tip is too thick to create a fine line.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by taylorlovesgossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was totally in love with this product when I first bought it. It was VERY pigmented, went on easily, and overall just a really good product. HOWEVER, I noticed that after a while of using it, it started to get very dry and difficult to apply. (and by a while I mean about 2-3 weeks, much shorter than the rest of my liners) I would do one eye and it would go on fine, but going on to my other eye was torture! I loved it, but it let me down big time. I was really sad about it, too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by MayaFrasier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such an amazing product. The felt tip is long and makes it easy to apply. It's also easily correctable if my clumsy hands make a mistake. To top it off, the formula lasts for a reasonable amount of time and is very pigmented. I love the sleek container, makes it so easy to store. Definately my new choice for liquid liner.