July 29, 2014 | 2071 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by joshquinto

I was not impressed. DIOR show is still the best for me. I have thin eye lashes so this mascara made it thinner. me no likey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It does exactly what it promises-- gives me amazingly long, thick lashes while maintaining a gorgeous fluttery effect. I love dramatic lashes without any heaviness or clumpiness. My lashes look very lush but I can still have that softness that's so appealing. Whereas I used to often reach for YSL Faux Cils for tons of volume, I do think it's clumpy and can sometimes just look too fake and overdone. This is the perfect solution so I can have the best of both worlds.

The color is a very true, intense black that looks somewhat glossy so my lashes have a sort of healthy glint. The separation is surprising given the amount of volume. It dries fairly fast but I find that I don't have to apply as many coats as I normally would with my other mascaras.

This would get 5 lippies from me except that it doesn't hold a curl as well as I'd like it to. It doesn't pull my curl out entirely, but it does sort of straighten the very tips a little. That really isn't a problem at all given how beautiful this makes my lashes. I've repurchased this twice now, and I'll keep buying in the future as long as they keep making it. I also own the waterproof version as it's great as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by ntorki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's kind of hard to find, usually only in Saks or Neimans, but I like this mascara. I have long lashes and I'm not really concerned with finding a lengthening mascara. My main concern is getting volume and having them be even darker than they already are, especially at the base. In the beginning I was obsessed with this mascara, but now I think I might start searching for a new one. Don't get me wrong, it's actually pretty amazing...I think I might just be the one getting bored with it. But for all parties interested---a very nice thick brush that applies the mascara evenly. It has a very nice dark pigment and it stays put all day (no flaking, no running). I actually like how the whole packaging of the mascara is so heavy. If you apply it correctly it really does go on nicely, gives you the volume and also does add length to the lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by cat9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was SO disappointed in this mascara. luckily i received it as a gift so didn't personally shell out whatever exorbitant amount it cost in hk ($30 US, maybe?), but still, blegh. this did NOT live up to the hype for me.

the formula was a really wet, soft black, which immediately undid any curl or definition in my lashes and made them kind of hang down indistinguishably in a sodden fringe. for the record, my lashes are long but thin, and this just made them look... invisible from a head-on view (i'm sure they looked long from above, or so my SO commented, but eh). any attempts to build on coverage just resulted in stumpy, ashy little clumps. i've never seen my lashes look so bad!

the packaging is gorgeous, yes, but now that i've gotten ahold of my HG again (l'oreal voluminous waterproof in black) i fear it's just going to sit around looking decorative. guess i'll have to find some non-squeamish friend who's willing to try and take this off my hands.

MASSIVE waste of money for me. if you're going to go for a high-end mascara with beautiful packaging, at least do ysl's faux cils, which actually works nicely.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by jumpsnoopy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look... hate hate hate how it flakes off and ends up underneath my eyes by the afternoon. I'm so disappointed because this product is perfect in fullness/length/blackness, but I can't deal with looking like a raccoon, so that ruined it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by MarilynMonroeMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down my fave mascara to date- so easy to build, doesn't clump and you are get really great separation. It is definitely the easiest mascara to layer once dry. Brush looked ordinary at first, compared to all the flashy gimmicks they are creating in mascara world of late, but it is great to use in a rush!
LOVE the container- looks deadly:) My secret weapon- all us girls need one!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by riverwalk888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this to compare to Chanel Inimitable and various Lancome mascaras. It looks just like the Chanel (great) with the added benefit that it did not burn my eyes at all. For me, the Chanel and Lancome burn my eyes. It was a bit clumpy at first, as are the others to me, and there was a minor flaking at first, not much, and not again. My eyes did not burn in the 4 hours I wore it. I think it's a keeper. My eye that had the Chanel on it 4 hours ago is still burning even though I took it off 3 1/2 hours ago, by the way. I have had eye surgery (cataracts, lens replacement, lasik) so I don't like burning. I am pretty happy about this mascara and it looks good too, long & rich.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by plussize1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

very impressed with this high end mascara, it doesnt clump, flake or sweat under my eyes, it stays put all day long. it makes my lashes full, thick and very black. pleasantly surprised.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

The SA at Nordies allowed me to apply Eyes to Kill, before I left with my other purchase.

I have to admit that due to allergies I just started going back to mascara last year, and anyways, since I have only a few lashes mascara really never mattered! Sure.....that was the philosopy BEFORE EYES TO KILL.

After EYES TO KILL, it was astounding to see my sparse eyelashes looking LENGTHENED, THICKER, AND NO COLLISION OF LASHES or CLUMPS!

I'm keeping this on my Wish List. I have no idea concerning the cost, except that I'm aware the manufacturer is super high end!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by elfelettem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Loving this mascara. Gives lovely length and definition. Holds the curl and doesn't flake, smudge or clump.

I find the brush really easy to use and find that it separates my lashes nicely when it applies.

Black shade is a true black. So far no complaints at all and do intend on repurchasing (although I have bad habit of wanting to try new mascaras even though I've got ones I'm very happy with).