Boots Lifting & Firming Foundation SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Boots  Lifting & Firming Foundation SPF 15  [DISCONTINUED]
image 1image 2image 3

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5%; Titanium Dioxide 1.6% ; Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau); Cyclopentasiloxane; Butylene Glycol; Cyclohexasiloxane; Ethythexyl Stearate; Dimethicone; Mica; Phenyl Trimethicone; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Dimethicone Copolyol; Magnesium Sulfate; Glycerin; Phenoxyethanol; Cetyl Polyethylene Glycol/Polypropylene Glycol; 10/1 Dimethicone; Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline; Hexyl Laurate; Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate; Propylene Carbonate; Aluminum Hydroxide; Stearic Acid; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Methylparaben; Isopropyl Palmitate; Butylparaben; Ethylparaben; Lupinus Albus Seed Extract; Lecithin;Tetrasodium EDTA; Carbomer; Propylparaben; Isobutylparaben; Polysorbate 20; Butylated Hydroxytoluene; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3; [ /- (May Contain/Peut Contenir) Titanium Dioxide; Iron Oxides]

Yes, your skin will temporarily feel velvety. That is because this product is essentially DIMETHICONE!! After the entire bottle was used, I honestly did not see any difference in my skin.

So i've only used this for one day but I thought I just have to write a review on it and will update it later if necessary. I LOVE this foundation. I tried it out because of all of the reviews of it on here and it totally works great for my skin. I've been using EL double wear and have been finding that it dries out my skin (even though I still love it) and will probably wear this one during the winter and save my EL for the summer and nights out. I can't rave enough about this. I tried first applying with a sponge but I find that the texture is pretty thin and the sponge absorbs too much of the product. So i tried trying to apply it with my fingers and it worked great! You can easily layer this on without it looking cakey at all. It's got great coverage and is more of a dewy finish. I like this look esp for winter because the weather makes your skin look so blah (where I live it already feels like winter although its only fall). It stayed on great so far ( i used it with my Lancome Base Pro primer) and covers up my pores nicely. I feel a little bit oily but I had a class where the classroom was a thousand degrees and even my EL DW struggles through it. Would def buy it again esp since i got it on sale for $10 CAN!!!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't get all the good reviews for this product. I bought this because everyone raved about it. I tried it for a few days and did not like it at all. I decided to give it a break and go back to colorstay for a while and then decided to give it one more try thinking it must be me. Everyone else seemed to have glowing reviews for it. Again, it was the same results. Oily looking on, the coverage was light and it just didn't look good or natural. It was just a so so foundation. Below average in my opinion. I would not repurchase and probably won't use the rest of what I have. A waste of $14. Guess this isn't for everyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I dont get it. I tried this because of all the great reviews but the finish was thick, sticky and oily. I felt like I had just a bunch of greasy sunblock on my face. This is probably the worst foundation I have ever tried. I really wanted to like this foundation because of the pump and the great yellowy color but i swear this has sparkles in it and because of the sunblock, the coloring came out as a very white cast on my face. In ANY lighting I looked horrible and fake. I bought nude and it looks amazing in the bottle (the exact shade I am) but applied to my face its a sparkly white weird foundation. Maybe I just got a bad one. It was the last one of its kind at target. Anyway, I'm not repurchasing and my15 bucks is going down the trash :( or i'll see if my friend wants it. But considering its ingrediants are probably really bad for you, I may not give her this foundation. I'm going to really search hard and look up everything on a foundation I plan to buy next time. No spf (it breaks me out anyway), no, sparkles, no weird BHT ingrediants or anything anymore!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I agree. Bought at Target. Fantastic for oily skin. Not a greasy feeling

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am really, really loving this foundation. NC20 in the winter, closer to NC30 in the summer: nude will be perfect in the winter, using Blonde now due to slight tan. I have combination skin which tends to get shiny as the day goes on and this wears better than most foundations I have (and I have 20). It looks fab after a 9 hour day -- some adherence to dry areas, but I'm easing into retinoid use so that's to be expected. I highly recommend it!

I am really suprised about the foundation! I normally cant wear a foundation that is not "matte" due to my very oily skin, but this one i can. It is a slightly dewy finish with light-medium coverage. It covers my acne scars just fine. I top it off with rice powder and it literally lasts as long as my colorstay on my skin! The colors do run yellow but nude works fine for my golden skin. It blends great and imo is as good as my high end foundations. I think this would work with most skin types. I will repurchase for sure!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Edit: I found one that matches me pretty well, and I love this! It's my favorite liquid foundation I've found, drugstore or department store. And I've tried plenty. The coverage is full but not masky, the consistency is nice, and it lasts. Love it! (FYI I'm NC30 and my match in this is 35-almond).

The consistency/coverage of this product seems like it is very nice, though it's kind of hard to tell, as the product (I got the "blonde" shade) does not match my skin tone. There are not a wide variety of shades available, which is unfortunate. If you are lucky enough to find one that matches your skin, this is probably a good drugstore foundation. The bottle is also cute, if you are a sucker for adorable packaging (like I am). I'd buy again, hoping I can find it in my shade. Also, it doesn't really compare to my HG foundation MUFE face and body, but it's a good cheaper alternative.

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!

Lasts all day, perfect satin finish, medium to full finish, and best applied with a stippling brush :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy Cow!

I've been wearing this foundation for well over a week and onto two, and I just can't get enough of it! This is seriously department store foundation almost at a drugstore price; especially since I've seen it on sale on Target for cheaper than the "new" revlon and covergirl foundations.

ON the makeup "about" website, this is considered a dupe to the Chanel Lift Lumiere. Now, I can't personally attest to this, but I can attest to it being similar to My Chanel Vitalumiere, but with slightly more coverage (while still being lightweight) and slightly less dewy. It's more on the dewy end of a satin.

With primer and powder, this wears just as long on me as estee lauder's double wear. It wears incredibly well!

Also, I do believe this foundation is Water based, NOT oil based, so shouldn't be pore clogging. I've definitely not had any break outs from this foundation, but that's just me.

This foundation is amazing for smoothing out your face as well as hiding unevenness, yet allowing your skin to slightly peer through, and I assure you, it's in a good way.

My favorite application is using the Sephora #45 brush which is meant for mineral powder, but just as amazing as a liquid foundation brush. Then I take a wet sponge wedge and lightly bounce it off my face where any extra sheering and blending is needed.
I then set with Palladio Rice Powder which is also amazing and cheap. Higher end favorite is either my Laura Mercier or Bare Minerals Hydrating Veil Powders.