December 20, 2014 | 1583 users online

Shampoo - Aveeno - Nourish+Moisturize

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by bren81

I was at Costco last sunday and they had this shampoo so it went straight into my cart (they had two shampoo and one conditioner packaged together for less than 20 bucks). this cleanse very well. my hair and scalp feel very clean. but it still felt very soft and smooth and moisturised! i love it so much and wish i could get it at canada costco!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by trendyliu

I have dry, naturally wavy shoulder-length hair that always seem to get knotty right behind my neck. after using this shampoo + conditioner daily for a week, i've noticed a dramatic improvement in my hair. Now, the knots are gone and my hair feels silky smooth. while this shampoo + conditioner moisturizes, it doesn't weigh my hair down like some other brands. also, my dry and sometimes flaky scalp has improved since using this line. my only ripe about this product is that at ~$6 for 10.5fl btl, it seems a little expensive for a drugstore brand. but, i'll probably buy another btl after i run out since this works better for me than most salon brands (i've used BB, nexus, paul mitchell, TIGI, biolage, etc...).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im on my second purchase of this New Aveeno Moisture shampoo, the conditioner and the Leave in, Im very particular how i want my hair to feel and look, well this New products of Aveeno made me a true believer of there hair care lines, My hair feels soft, Manageable, and No weighed down look and no oily feel to my hair and With No bed head look in the morning, And the Leave in is a high 2 thumbs up with me, I hate when Any leave in makes my hair feel Oily and wet look, I like the air dry look to my hair, and this New aveeno leave in, is fantastic, I use it after I shampoo, condition, and then apply the leave in and Blow dry my short color treated hair, My hair is super soft and Manageable with No greasy oily feel to my hair, which my hair is a fine to Medium in feel and texture, and super straight, Im going to try the rest of the other shampoos, and conditioner after My second purchase of this moisturizing shampoo line of aveeno, Im a soldon this products and a happy customer here!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by lena1two3

I do like this shampoo, I use it with the conditioner, which I think makes a difference. It smells very good and it makes my frizzy dry hair moisturized, it is pretty exspensive, so I suggest people buy it when it's on sale.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

When I use a shampoo that is suppose to be moisturizing I do not want my hair to feel stripped & tangled when I rinse it out. The conditioner helped to remedy that problem but overall, I'm not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

I loveeeee this shampoo. I use the conditioner with it, so, the duo together is amazing. I blow dry and straighten my hair daily, sometimes twice, and I color my hair about every month, however, these managed to make my hair literally the softest it's ever been in years. I couldn't go without these anymore. My only complaint is I am going through the Conditioner a bit quicker than the shampoo, but I don't care. Thanks again Aveeno for a wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Hunny67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I happen to really like this shampoo. My hair has been splitting and breaking off a little, so I thought I would try this. I have long, thick hair that I blow dry and curl with a curling iron everyday and this does give me some moisture. I only have to use a little bit (a dollop the size of a quarter) and it lathers up very well, despite my heavy use of styling products. It rinses out well and smells good and clean. I use the conditioner as well, but find that I am going through it twice as fast as the shampoo. Although my hair is quite heavy, I still have a lot of volume, shine and bounce. I am quite happy with this product and will continue to purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo was nothing special for me.Granted, I have healthy hair. It does have a pleasant smell, and didn't appear to strip my hair. Once my hair was dry you could not tell any difference in my hair. Looked same as usual. Kind of expensive for a drugstore product- 10 ounces for $6.45. I will finish my bottle, but won't repurchase. There are plenty of other products that perform better for less.