Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 8/9/2011 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually like these, although I don't rely on them. I only really buy the mini tubes as that is a sufficient amount for me and much cheaper.
They are sticky, but I only wear them really when I have my hair up and just fancy something a bit more than a lip balm. So like I do with my burts bees, I will keep a small tube of this in my bag too.
I think they smell lovely, my favourite is a goldy colour (i don't know the name), that smells like toffee and gives a lovely gold sheen. Looks great over nude brown lipstick.

I do think the shop price is too much for these, so I tend to get mine off ebay.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

These are pretty thick and sticky, but as a plus, they last a lot longer than non-sticky lip glosses. Almost all of these are clear, with the exception of a translucent special edition pink one I purchased, and some other lightish ones. Even then, they are not highly pigmented. If you are looking for color, you will not find it in Juicy Tubes. I get so many of these since they are almost always in the Lancome GWP, and I always get the GWP whenever there is one. But I would never purchase one individually, as you can get a pretty good clear gloss for a lot less than what these cost. A positive point is that the gloss does not migrate and make your face oily, as some glosses tend to (Clinique). Also, some of the scents are really nice such as the special edition one I mentioned earlier, as well as 'Moulin Rouge' which smells like roses. I already said I would never purchase this again, because even if I wanted to, I have about 16 brand new ones (full size and mini).

on 6/25/2011 1:48:00 PM

I have gotten these multiple times in a gift with purchases and gifts for holidays. I heard they were great and smelt awesome. They are sticky , they all look the same and have hardly any smell. The ONLY smell they had was like of hot plastic YUCK . I don't know if they were all bad because they were not indivuaduly or what, but they are HORRID don't buy these!!

on 6/14/2011 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

wide selection of shades, however they tend to be on the sheer side, they're glossy and some are even sparkly. they're long-lasting too and have a really nice flavor/scent. As I've said, they're too sheer for my liking.

on 6/14/2011 9:21:00 PM

This product smells great and has a great range of colour going from opaque to full blown coverage. The downside is that this is mighty sticky.

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I was given a few as a gift and I must say, they were not as bad as i expected. I had heard that they were extremely sticky and didn't last long but I happen to really enjoy them. My favorite is Touched By Light; a yellow/cream color with yellow/cream colored glitter. It is really beautiful on and goes well over lipstick (which makes it last a bit longer) or by itself. I don't find it sticky and I can't feel the glitter in it at all. It usually lasts a while and even if it's not super wet/shiny looking, it will still keep a noticeable shine for a while.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Juicy tubes were one of my 1st glosses when I started getting hooked on lipglosses in 2005. They smell really good, like candy. It is also very glossy and has pretty shimmers in them. However, it doesn't stay very well on the lips and the gloss is gone usually after you take a drink. I have very dry lips and sometimes Juicy tubes would dry out my lips even more. You also have to make sure you squeeze a little bit of air out of the tube before capping it tightly, else you might experience leakage in your bag.

on 5/14/2011 4:56:00 AM

After all of the hype about these I decided to try them out. I hated how gloopy they were. The colour even in a very dark shade of red was non-existent and the tube leaked in my bag! They only good thing about these is that they do moistrurise your lips and smell lovely. I will stick to tinting my lips with benetint and popping with Elizabeth arden 8 hour cream over top. i get the colour, sheen and moisture I want, PLUS my husband will kiss me, unlike when I am wearing my Juicy tube.

on 5/14/2011 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, well, ultra-sticky, not very moisturizing, but very nice wash of colour( only the darker, more fluorescent ones, the lighter shades doesn't show up on my pigmented lips at all)

BUT: Market is NOT very loaded here where I live with tubed glosses, which is the packaging I prefer above all the others, with sheer colours without glitters or anything in them. And since I like these, I bought a sheer fluorescent red juicy tube(colour that I can't find between drugstore brands here).

Now let me tell you, the best way of using it is with a moisturizing lipstick, it's nice and shiny,
OR, mixed with another lipgloss. Since this one is soooo sticky, it's a great base for my other glosses, cheaper ones, which I like but have no staying power....with this gloss underneath, they last a long time. The mixture of a moisturizing gloss and this sticky redness on my lips feel and look great. It's very sheer, but gives just enough colour to change the colour of my other lip products, to warm them up a bit, so they all flatter me much better mixed with this one. I hope I could help some of you trying to figure out what to do with this glue-type gloss.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The juicy tubes lipgloss from Lancome is a great product. It's sparkly, glam, shiny and can be worn over darker shades of lipstick or lighter shades. I like the reds and the yellows most. It gives like this Island,or a Florida or a cAlifornia tatste with it's fruity flavor. It is so worth it. They also take forever to finsish and they last for like a year or more, if you use it moderatley. This is my favorite product from Lancome. It is classy and perfect for any date, if you wear matte lipstick underneath, it make sthe gloss stay on longr I promise.

~XOXO~