Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Juicy tubes were one of my 1st glosses when I started getting hooked on lipglosses in 2005. They smell really good, like candy. It is also very glossy and has pretty shimmers in them. However, it doesn't stay very well on the lips and the gloss is gone usually after you take a drink. I have very dry lips and sometimes Juicy tubes would dry out my lips even more. You also have to make sure you squeeze a little bit of air out of the tube before capping it tightly, else you might experience leakage in your bag.

on 5/14/2011 4:56:00 AM

After all of the hype about these I decided to try them out. I hated how gloopy they were. The colour even in a very dark shade of red was non-existent and the tube leaked in my bag! They only good thing about these is that they do moistrurise your lips and smell lovely. I will stick to tinting my lips with benetint and popping with Elizabeth arden 8 hour cream over top. i get the colour, sheen and moisture I want, PLUS my husband will kiss me, unlike when I am wearing my Juicy tube.

on 5/14/2011 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, well, ultra-sticky, not very moisturizing, but very nice wash of colour( only the darker, more fluorescent ones, the lighter shades doesn't show up on my pigmented lips at all)

BUT: Market is NOT very loaded here where I live with tubed glosses, which is the packaging I prefer above all the others, with sheer colours without glitters or anything in them. And since I like these, I bought a sheer fluorescent red juicy tube(colour that I can't find between drugstore brands here).

Now let me tell you, the best way of using it is with a moisturizing lipstick, it's nice and shiny,
OR, mixed with another lipgloss. Since this one is soooo sticky, it's a great base for my other glosses, cheaper ones, which I like but have no staying power....with this gloss underneath, they last a long time. The mixture of a moisturizing gloss and this sticky redness on my lips feel and look great. It's very sheer, but gives just enough colour to change the colour of my other lip products, to warm them up a bit, so they all flatter me much better mixed with this one. I hope I could help some of you trying to figure out what to do with this glue-type gloss.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The juicy tubes lipgloss from Lancome is a great product. It's sparkly, glam, shiny and can be worn over darker shades of lipstick or lighter shades. I like the reds and the yellows most. It gives like this Island,or a Florida or a cAlifornia tatste with it's fruity flavor. It is so worth it. They also take forever to finsish and they last for like a year or more, if you use it moderatley. This is my favorite product from Lancome. It is classy and perfect for any date, if you wear matte lipstick underneath, it make sthe gloss stay on longr I promise.

~XOXO~
-Alisa

on 5/1/2011 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is not my favorite lipgloss. I have the "ultra shiny lipgloss" and it is pretty thick and sticky. The fragrance is a very strong butterscotch, and there is practically no pigment. Although, I don't expect much pigment for a gloss. I don't mind wearing it, but I can't wear it if I may be kissing someone. It feels like I put a dab of glue on their cheek.
I also do not find it to be ultra shiny as the name suggests, but I can wear this at work and it's not excessive.
The gloss doesn't seem to last long (comes off on glasses) and it even takes off the lipstick I have underneath. I got this as a GWP. I won't be purchasing it.

on 4/22/2011 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought a multi-pack of these on a promo (10-15 tubes, can't remember the exact number). I was so excited at the variety of colors and scents to play with. Within minutes I discovered the gloss was SO sticky that it was almost gummy. One kiss and my husband gave it two thumbs down. I gave all the tubes to my little girls to play with. Would not spend money again on even one tube.

on 4/16/2011 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got 4 juicy tubes in a pack and it came with different flavours Marshmellow, Toffee, Strawberry and another one which i don't really know.. i think it's raspberry? These lipglosses smell SO good im obsessed with how they smell, but that's about the only good thing about them. They're extreamly sticky and don't last on your lips for very long, i hate the consistancy. I got them as a gift but i defentely wouldn't consider going out and buying them myself.

on 4/13/2011 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I get these as GWP's but I always give them to my sister. If you lick your lips it tastes like you have a mouthful of perfume. It is ultra shiny and sheer, looks good on. if you're spending your own money, buy the L'Oreal lipgloss tubes-- they're 1/2 the price, same sheer shine, with a fruity scent/taste instead.

on 4/11/2011 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

The first Juicy Tube I bought was Melon, I fell in love with it at the airport the smell was gorgeous and I liked the colour. Melon is a light pink colour and it is a nice natural colour for me as its near the same colour as my lips. The texture of the glosses are quite sticky but I can deal with that, I also love how moisturizsing they are! The price is quite expensive but I would buy another one. The packaging is also good as you can see how much product you have left.

on 3/30/2011 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I own several of these glosses and it's all pretty much the same. Very sticky and very sheer (except for one which is a dark berry one which gives off a vampier look) with or without some glitter. Some smell really good and sweet. But it's really not worth the price for these glosses.

Recommended for Medium Skin