E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 5/14/2014 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am not really sure about this product. Maybe I am not using it correctly. Or maybe I'm not using enough of it. Or maybe it's because I have dark eye brows anyway. I cant tell really that the wax did much for my brows. I used it 2 days. It didnt really shape them or make them look better. I have much more luck with eye liner and combing them thru with clear mascara. Packaging was fine if I was going to use it and price was ok. Won't repurchase.

EDIT: ok, so i tried putting a little more on this morning. It did help a little. I don't like the powder tho, it is lighter and seems to defeat the purpose of putting on the darker wax BUT again, I have dark brows already. I could see where someone with lighter color hair could benefit. I still put on my clear mascara after to seal and it looks pretty good. I give it one more star than before.

on 5/11/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pretty good product. I have dark brown and the gel works great on top of my eyebrow pencil but the powder is weird toned so I use a different eyeshadow on top.

on 5/11/2014 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used NYC's eyebrow set for a while but decided to try something new! And I'm glad I did! I like that the wax isn't too oily and doesn't smear. The powder isn't amazing but I still use it. I also really like that the wax is pigmented. The only con is that it doesn't succeed at shaping them so I make sure to use a pencil to outline.

on 5/6/2014 7:48:00 AM

I have only just started using eyebrow products. I tried a little while ago with an eyebrow pencil. It was nor here and nor there.

BUT... then I tried E.L.F Eyebrow Kit!

I am amazed!!!! I never knew how good this kit made my eyebrows look! I am obsessed with doing my brows now that is how much I love this product!

And for the price, you can't complain at all!!! Cheap and the quality is fantastic!!!!!

I highly RECOMMEND this!

on 5/4/2014 8:22:00 PM

I would definitely buy it again

on 5/3/2014 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

PROS: great cool brown color, looks natural on the skin, packaging is sturdy, cheap, get quite a lot of product, easy and quick to use
CONS: crappy brush, the useless powder part, irrationally tiny mirror

I love ELF products, and this brow kit is no exception. About a year ago, I started loving to fill in my brows and, subsequently, I've been on the hunt for the best inexpensive brow products ever since. I stumbled across this kit months back, and I love it.

The best part of this kit is the colored gel. I bought this in Taupe. Since I have ridiculously dark, cool-toned brows but golden/reddish hair, I like to use a warmer product through the brows to create some continuity, but most things I try look bizarre and unnatural. This, wonderfully, is a cool, nice taupe with some golden (not red) warmth, so it sits well against my natural coloring. This I could see as being universally flattering: good definition for those with blonde brows, but also soft correction for those with much darker ones. Try it if you're not sure what color would suit you.

Quick rant: this comes with a useless powder and useless brush. The powder, meant to set the gel, is essentially clear- it comes off the pan as nothing, which is irritating for someone who expected to have both a powder and gel option to fill in the brows with. As for its setting power, it is nonexistant at best. The little brush it comes with is also awful, since the hairs separate and fall out easily. All the other ELF products I've bought have come with wonderful quality tools, so it was a strange deviation to receive such a shoddy one in this set.

In brief, the gel component of this set is perfect: natural, light in texture, and quick to apply.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I got this in Dark. Because of my slightly sparse and blackish/greyish eyebrows, eyebrow products have been absolute failures. They all end up orange on my brows or look really badly tattooed on black.
The wax is very buttery and the powder is as well. The color can look very orangey/reddish on me but if I use it sparingly, it can make my eyebrows look natural and neat. The wear time is wonderful, lasting all day in the humid weather I have to go through.
Using the wax by itself will make your brows look neat while the powder makes them look soft but defined. Together, it gives the perfect look.
I took off a lippie because the color is still too reddish/orange on my brows. I highly recommend this but for people like me with black/grey brows...I'll still be on the search for the perfect shade.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

One of the best products I've ever tried. The packaging, price and formula are all fantastic. I bring it in my bag at all times. I was really surprised at the buttery textures, even of the powder, and of the intense pigmentation. Honestly this product blew me away.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!

on 4/25/2014 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my fav eyebrow duo. I have this in medium& it is the perfect shade.not too dark.not to taupe. Nor too red. Just perfect color..its so easy to work with. The wax isnt too hard like a certain 4 color wax palett I've have from target. Spreads nice with good pigmintation but not to dark.the powder works great&adds thickness. have had this for a very long time & have just hit pan as I just started to enjoy the more defined brow look.works way better then just clear brow gel. Fills my permanent bare spot wonderfully .doesn't look super drawn ion&fake. Just a naturally defined brow. My one disappointment is that it seems to fade (but dosnt smear) after a few hours but for the price& how easy it is to use it is just something I will have to deal with .I'm sure there's a clear gel that would hold this longer i just don't like the crunchy brow.this is my HG product so far (I do wanna try the brow wiz but that alot $$ for something I dont use alot).you should def try this.

Popular Brows Products