Lancome Genifique

3.1

WATER, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, FRAGRANCE

on 3/15/2012 10:57:00 PM

I've never broken out from a facial product. I used this product twice and I developed a huge cyst on my left cheek and small pimples on my face. I actually look like someone hit me in my cheek. It's swollen and filled with fluid. Yikes!

Disappointing. I was so looking forward to trying this product:(

on 3/11/2012 9:31:00 PM

Absolutely fantastic product. This serum is lightweight, not greasy, and DOES correct skin tone. My skin glowed from within. Give it 4 weeks to notice a diffence. I'm hooked.

on 3/11/2012 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

the worst serum I have tried. my skin is very dry and this serum seems to make my skin even drier! not recommend and for such high price!

on 3/8/2012 8:08:00 PM

I bought this without doing my research and i REALLY PAID THE PRICE no pun intended! my skin broke out in bumps, my pores clogged and i am more on the oily side and have never had dry skin in my life.. and after using this my skin dried up so bad it started to crack i looked like 42 not 24! so i did some research on this product and discovered there is so much alcohol, fragrance and even essential oils in this product, so much so that it shouldn't be used on your body let alone your face! it destroyed my skins barrier, i never use to be sensitive to anything and now i can't even use my regular products on my skin because they burn my skin so bad ( and these are products ive used forever and never had any issues with ) and after using this serum i can barely use anything on my face! it's been 3 months from using this serum for a few weeks and my skin still isn't the same, i've been using estee lauder's advance night repair concentrate ( because paula the cosmetic cop said it's wonderful ) and i've heard since it's a concentrated version of their advance night repair it repairs more and faster, and they say if you get an awful sunburn or bad burn or anything tramatic happens to your skin this is the best thing to use, so i ran out and got it and have been useing it for two weeks now, because of what lancome did to my skin and its helped a lot and my skin has been healing fast ( thank god!) but it still isn't the same as it was before i tried this awful serum, beware! really read up on lancome, doir and channel skincare products alot are just filled with fragrance, alcohol and even essential oils which really

on 3/6/2012 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I tried this because a dear friend recommended this. This friend however does not have problem skin and is about 20 years older. I am 31,I took good care of my skin, its already baby soft, I don't have wrinkles or crows feet. I scar easily so if I get a scratch or a pimple that I don't leave alone the scar stays awhile. I thought this would be a great anti-aging product and perhaps helps with a few scars left on my face from break outs.....no such luck. It irritated my skin a great deal. I even gave it a break and tried to go back to it. It didn't work. My friend kind of didn't believe me but I told her how I have been reading the reviews on Makeup Alley and it appears I am not the only one.
I question if this product only works for those who did not have a intense skincare regimen already. It did illuminate my face...but also any imperfections I had also. I can get the same illumination when I regularly drink water and take vitamins. Not worth the price....maybe in 20 years.

on 3/3/2012 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This serum is really sticky, just like all the other serums out there. I didn't purchase this, it was a GWP. I used it for almost 3 weeks. It didn't break me out nor did it improve my comlexion. I also found it not moisturizing enough. I know this is a serum so I did use a moisturizer after this but still I had dry patches on my skin. I don't expect skin care products to be a miracle maker. Maybe you won't see the result of using this 10 years later. But if it doesn't feel special to me, I'd always like to try something new.

on 2/22/2012 5:02:00 PM

I've been trying a sample of Gentifique and am going to purchase when sample runs out. The girl at the counter loaded me up, so it will last a little white. I really like the way this product makes my skin look and feel. I also use Visionaire, and am happy with the combination of the two. They have helped with under eye area, my biggest concern. I have some darkness and crepe type skin, not awful, but not great either! Even if this is all in my head, i love the little bit of luxury these products provide. They feel so good and smell wonderful. They are really nice to use!

I also switched to Absolue foundation from MAC Studio FX Fluid. It was so dry and extremely matte. I think it was making me look haggard. People kpet asking me if I was tired. Not any more! The Absolue gives a beautiful velvety finish... not dewey, just smooth and elegant. Do buy the foundation brush with it. It works great. I also switched to the Absolue Powder, and Maquicontrol condealer. I guess I'm a Lancome lady now. Expensive, but products last and look great.

on 2/20/2012 4:01:00 AM

With rave of Genifique, Iíve decided to give it a try. Iíve used this over 2 weeks, I see improvement but there wasnít a wow factor. Yes, I see my skin texture is smoother, more radiant. Are there more suppose to happened to my skin?

The texture is very light and was easily absorb on my combination skin.

on 2/6/2012 10:34:00 PM

Its a great product..it glides on smoothly with a consistency as thin as water. Smells nice and after using it for almost a month i saw a small improvement with my skin tone..

The price is insane and I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging. The bottle isn't clear, so you can't tell how much of the product is left. The doppler is glass, which I didn't like.

As far as the product goes, I really, REALLY love it. I put this on every morning and every night after washing my face. It works as a great moisturizer. I have noticed my skin to be softer and it helps to even my skin tone, too.

I wanted to get this for preventative reasons. I don't have wrinkles, so I don't know how well this helps with that. I will repurchase this again because I have acne prone skin, and I've noticed my break outs have been occurring less since using this product.

Popular Treatments (Face)