October 23, 2014 | 1705 users online

Other - Bath and Body Works - whole store

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 5:39:00 AM More reviews by amiehder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The absolute best! I used to like the Body Shop before BBW hugely expanded their product line. They always have great sales, coupons, and clearance. I usually get the stuff for between 50 & 80% off retail, so I think it's great to get luxurious feeling & smelling skin care for drugstore prices. I love their aromatherapy products, their candles, wallflowers (so much better looking than Glade) and the AB moisturizing hand soap. And of course the greatest scent ever--Butter Cookie! Delish!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't care for this store. I mean it is so overwhelming with all those scents and is a allergists worst nightmare. Some of the scents are just too strong that i have to cover my nose or just walk out. I don't buy anything from there anymore as there is nothing special about it. I'll only use what my b/f gets from there for me. (i wish he would stop going there :P )

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2002 3:48:00 PM More reviews by skymom

I have to say that I really love BBW. They have such a variety of products, come out with new fragrances seasonally, and always have great sales. I think their new aromatherapy line is very nice, and also regularly purchase the antibacterial pump soaps. I don't like all of their fragrances, but they do have several that are worth checking out. I will keep shopping there!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2002 1:56:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live near one of the "Flagship Stores" that carries the premium luxe lines, and I guess they're good, I haven't tried any of them, but I do want to try the Le Convent de Minimes new line of naturally-based luxurious body products. As for the basics of B&BW, I do love the aromatherapy product, I'm never without the antibacterial hand soaps, for a very clean, sanitary feeling for your hands. I like *some* of their scents. The pure fruit and floral ones are not good at all for me, but some of their blends are nice. I like Honeyed Almond, Rich Citrus Cream, Red Currant Tea, White Ginger Tea, Cool Citrus Basil, Toasted Hazelnut and Warm Vanilla Sugar for the shower gels. I might use the body cream in winter. Sadly, they seem to have discontinued most of the good candles. And I could just scream that they discontinued Honeyed Almond!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2002 9:30:00 AM More reviews by maryannw

I must say that although I am not a huge fan of their bath products, I do love their wallflower plug-ins. I restock these items religously!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2002 8:52:00 AM More reviews by JahLive15

I agree, this place stinks. You come out smelling totally perfumed. Personally, the products give me headaches because the scents are so overwhelming. I favor the Body Shop. Also, EVERYONE has the same stuff from BBW so nothing from there smells original anymore. Blech!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2002 3:58:00 AM More reviews by bettiedoll

I don't like this place at all either! I've only been once but that was enough for me. All their scents smell very fake to me (especially their warm vanilla sugar which was very disappointing to me)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2002 12:02:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a BBW fan. I have never encountered bad customer service and I love the variety of the products and the different scents. I also love the sales that they often have :0)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2002 4:33:00 PM More reviews by serobins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What do people see in this place? The smell of this store is enough to gag me at 30 paces. Everthing in it has this overpowering, sickly sweet smell that just screams "CHEAP!" And they keep building the stupid things everywhere.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No