January 30, 2015 | 977 users online

Other - Bath and Body Works - whole store

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2003 4:14:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

B&BW used to be my favorite store. Now it seems like they are disontinuing my fave scents all the time. I heard Country Apple is the next to go! I just don't care for the aroma therapy line or the Spa products at all. I even liked some of the make-up and they don't have that anymore either. Sometimes the sales people can be a little annoying. I know they are just doing their job but sometimes I want to just get ONE item--not 3+ even if it is a good deal. On the plus side, alot of my favorite stuff is ending up on clearance now. You can get some really good deals on the B&BW clearance items. I gave the store a rating of 3 because I like some of their stuff and plan on shopping there again. It is just not my all time favorite store like it used to be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by MmMeow

I just love B&BW,I get so excited when I walk into this store an tryin all the scents out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 1:34:00 AM More reviews by NancyT

This is a fun shop to browse in. There are almost too many choices, though! And why do they discontinue favorite scents?
Still, it's always tempting to pop in when passing by. And it doesn't have an overwhelming aroma like the Lush shops all seem to have *ah-ah-achoo*!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 5:39:00 AM More reviews by amiehder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The absolute best! I used to like the Body Shop before BBW hugely expanded their product line. They always have great sales, coupons, and clearance. I usually get the stuff for between 50 & 80% off retail, so I think it's great to get luxurious feeling & smelling skin care for drugstore prices. I love their aromatherapy products, their candles, wallflowers (so much better looking than Glade) and the AB moisturizing hand soap. And of course the greatest scent ever--Butter Cookie! Delish!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't care for this store. I mean it is so overwhelming with all those scents and is a allergists worst nightmare. Some of the scents are just too strong that i have to cover my nose or just walk out. I don't buy anything from there anymore as there is nothing special about it. I'll only use what my b/f gets from there for me. (i wish he would stop going there :P )

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2002 3:48:00 PM More reviews by skymom

I have to say that I really love BBW. They have such a variety of products, come out with new fragrances seasonally, and always have great sales. I think their new aromatherapy line is very nice, and also regularly purchase the antibacterial pump soaps. I don't like all of their fragrances, but they do have several that are worth checking out. I will keep shopping there!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2002 1:56:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live near one of the "Flagship Stores" that carries the premium luxe lines, and I guess they're good, I haven't tried any of them, but I do want to try the Le Convent de Minimes new line of naturally-based luxurious body products. As for the basics of B&BW, I do love the aromatherapy product, I'm never without the antibacterial hand soaps, for a very clean, sanitary feeling for your hands. I like *some* of their scents. The pure fruit and floral ones are not good at all for me, but some of their blends are nice. I like Honeyed Almond, Rich Citrus Cream, Red Currant Tea, White Ginger Tea, Cool Citrus Basil, Toasted Hazelnut and Warm Vanilla Sugar for the shower gels. I might use the body cream in winter. Sadly, they seem to have discontinued most of the good candles. And I could just scream that they discontinued Honeyed Almond!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2002 9:30:00 AM More reviews by maryannw

I must say that although I am not a huge fan of their bath products, I do love their wallflower plug-ins. I restock these items religously!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2002 8:52:00 AM More reviews by JahLive15

I agree, this place stinks. You come out smelling totally perfumed. Personally, the products give me headaches because the scents are so overwhelming. I favor the Body Shop. Also, EVERYONE has the same stuff from BBW so nothing from there smells original anymore. Blech!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2002 3:58:00 AM More reviews by bettiedoll

I don't like this place at all either! I've only been once but that was enough for me. All their scents smell very fake to me (especially their warm vanilla sugar which was very disappointing to me)!