Bath and Body Works whole store

3.5

on 2/1/2004 10:36:00 AM

I am going to agree with everyone that the "old school" B & B W was way better then it is now. Now there are so many products, it is hard to pin any down. Way back when (I sound like an old lady going "back in my day...." LOL) there was a few scents and all the accompaniments for each one, now everything is so mixed. But my Mom did get me Coconut Verbena set for christmas and Yum. I also like the moonlight path scent. Very nice. Still a fun store but just so many times I can't make up my mind and leave...LOL!

on 1/13/2004 9:39:00 PM

Please,tell me which scents are going to be discontinued so I can stock up on some :).ANyway,I like the store,although prices aren't dirt cheap ,especially for Pure Silk in glass bottles.And scrubs ,too. On sale I see only scents that I don't really care for .Otherwise,a good store.

on 9/28/2003 4:14:00 AM

B&BW used to be my favorite store. Now it seems like they are disontinuing my fave scents all the time. I heard Country Apple is the next to go! I just don't care for the aroma therapy line or the Spa products at all. I even liked some of the make-up and they don't have that anymore either. Sometimes the sales people can be a little annoying. I know they are just doing their job but sometimes I want to just get ONE item--not 3+ even if it is a good deal. On the plus side, alot of my favorite stuff is ending up on clearance now. You can get some really good deals on the B&BW clearance items. I gave the store a rating of 3 because I like some of their stuff and plan on shopping there again. It is just not my all time favorite store like it used to be.

on 5/14/2003 9:04:00 PM

I just love B&BW,I get so excited when I walk into this store an tryin all the scents out.

on 3/4/2003 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fun shop to browse in. There are almost too many choices, though! And why do they discontinue favorite scents?
Still, it's always tempting to pop in when passing by. And it doesn't have an overwhelming aroma like the Lush shops all seem to have *ah-ah-achoo*!

on 1/14/2003 5:39:00 AM

The absolute best! I used to like the Body Shop before BBW hugely expanded their product line. They always have great sales, coupons, and clearance. I usually get the stuff for between 50 & 80% off retail, so I think it's great to get luxurious feeling & smelling skin care for drugstore prices. I love their aromatherapy products, their candles, wallflowers (so much better looking than Glade) and the AB moisturizing hand soap. And of course the greatest scent ever--Butter Cookie! Delish!

on 7/13/2002 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't care for this store. I mean it is so overwhelming with all those scents and is a allergists worst nightmare. Some of the scents are just too strong that i have to cover my nose or just walk out. I don't buy anything from there anymore as there is nothing special about it. I'll only use what my b/f gets from there for me. (i wish he would stop going there :P )

on 7/12/2002 3:48:00 PM

I have to say that I really love BBW. They have such a variety of products, come out with new fragrances seasonally, and always have great sales. I think their new aromatherapy line is very nice, and also regularly purchase the antibacterial pump soaps. I don't like all of their fragrances, but they do have several that are worth checking out. I will keep shopping there!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I live near one of the "Flagship Stores" that carries the premium luxe lines, and I guess they're good, I haven't tried any of them, but I do want to try the Le Convent de Minimes new line of naturally-based luxurious body products. As for the basics of B&BW, I do love the aromatherapy product, I'm never without the antibacterial hand soaps, for a very clean, sanitary feeling for your hands. I like *some* of their scents. The pure fruit and floral ones are not good at all for me, but some of their blends are nice. I like Honeyed Almond, Rich Citrus Cream, Red Currant Tea, White Ginger Tea, Cool Citrus Basil, Toasted Hazelnut and Warm Vanilla Sugar for the shower gels. I might use the body cream in winter. Sadly, they seem to have discontinued most of the good candles. And I could just scream that they discontinued Honeyed Almond!!

on 7/12/2002 9:30:00 AM

I must say that although I am not a huge fan of their bath products, I do love their wallflower plug-ins. I restock these items religously!

Popular Other Products