April 21, 2014 | 1355 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmers - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 11:21:00 AM More reviews by idontwanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh man, this is the best lip balm in the world. I have previously sworn by Kiehls Original Formula, Karite' Shea Butter, Smith's Rosebud Salve and Mad Gab's (this one is as good but more expensive and you have to use your finger- ew). It is cheap, the container and size make it simple to apply, it leaves a thin moisturizing layer that won't mess up your lipstick. I never used to use a balm under ls or gloss because they would slide off or make that nasty line of goo where your lips touch. This product actually prevents this problem. Some balms make my lips peel like crazy and this prevents that as well. The ingredients are natural, it smells like cocoa yet has no taste. (yay!) The amount you get lasts forever. It can be found at any drug store. I used to make my own balm of cocoa butter for me and my bike messenger friends and this is just like it! The multiple uses are a plus. You can use it on your hair, hands, elbows... anywhere you need moisture. Throw it in your makeup stash and you are good to go! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Leslies18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely obsessed with this! Started using it on my lips and I LOVE the smell and how it feels. Also love that it is oversized. I love cocoa butter and I am too excited I can use it on my lips now too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have some dark spots and i got this to see if it worked to fade them away. i also added this to some blemishes i had. it kept breaking me out where i applied this on my face. i use it now only on my legs and arms, anywhere i might have dry spots. good as chapstick too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 6:33:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great stuff--I like to throw in my purse or knapsack for my dry lips, and for when I just need an emollient to stop my from scratching my dry skin during the winter months. Really love this stuff! Well worth the price.
Also really great for when you are flying because it's a multi-use product--and you can justify putting it into the zip-lock bag with your carry-on items.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by sg00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only thing I use to moisturize my lips now, and it works! Almost every lip moisturizer/chapstick/lipgloss tends to migrate and accumulate on the two ends of my mouth as weird goo stuff... and only this one stays put and does what it's supposed to do: keeping my lips supple. A trick is to seal with Vaseline afterwards!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

Maybe I bought a bad one...because mine sucks. I bought it to keep in the car, but unless its kept at room temp it is HARD AS A ROCK. It takes forever to warm it up to a useable consistency and then once I get to that point, it lays down a layer of oil that never seems to penetrate my skin or my lips. Also, mine doesn't have any smell unless I put it against my nose to sniff it. I don't care much for the container either, it always falls out when I'm trying to use it. I thought I'd found a great multi-tasking product but it just didn't work for me. I would not repurchase, and I got it cheap (around $2).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by caroleeena

This stuff is AWESOME. I've got two of them: one for my lips, and one for everything else. I love that it has vitamin E, because it helped heal some scars I've got on my knees and elbows. It keeps my face from getting chapped from cold wind in the winter without breaking me out... and of course it's great to heal severely chapped lips. The smell is great, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by jaymunjal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

- Creamy consistency; doesn't leave a greasy or waxy feeling on your lips after application.
- You get half an ounce for about 2 bucks
- Easy twist up packaging
- Cocoa butter-y fragrance
- Moisture immediately sinks into lips and doesn't just sit on top of your lips.
- Moistens even the dead skin on your lips, so that it's easier to scrub off.
- Moisture lasts on your lips for a decent amount of time

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by busterbluth

This stuff is great!!! A great great lip balm and i even use it on my stomach stretch marks, AMAZING and sooo cheap! Buy it at walmart! Palmers is great stuff all around!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Luv it!!!!! I religously use this especially when my lips are feeling extra dry. I luv how it keeps my lips super soft=) I will always keep repurchasing.