September 19, 2014 | 1639 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautifullyNatural25

This stuff creases like crazy and is oily and thin and does NOT make shadows more vibrant even though sin itself is a pretty color and i like it more then greed. Also, the genie tube packaging sucks and waste half or more of the product inside. TFSI and MAC paint pots are way better and make eye shadow colors more vibrant. For a more detailed review of this product please refer to my UDPP-original review.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Amadahy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been a fan of UDPP since I first laid my grubby little paws on the unusual shaped tube... So when Sin came out I was among the first to run to the shops to buy my own tube of shimmery goodness...
But oh, how wrong was I? It looks lovely when it first goes on and then creases hideously within a couple of hours! It didn't matter how little or how much I put on, no matter if I used eyeshadow on top or not - it creased.
Urban Decay - how could you make such a useless eyeshadow primer potion? I am so disappointed :(
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and I definately won't be purchasing it again - my tube was still almost completely full and it went in the bin without a second thought.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by kidamnesiac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received a mini with my Summer of Love ES palette, and I think the product itself is fantastic. I love the shade, it doesn't crease (as I've read happens with other people), and I appreciate how it enhances satins and frosts. My only beef with it is the packaging. It's cute, sure, but it's not very functional. Just how much product do you wind up throwing away because your wand isn't touching anything anymore? I shudder to think. Much as I love the product, I probably won't buy because of the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color of this primer is nice.
It's a shimmery-champaign color that could even be worn alone on the lid with no eyeshadows.

However, this thing creased on my like crazy.

I would apply it (sheerly), I don't like building it up, then I would come after 4-5 hours and the eyeshadows on my eyes would be completely wiped off and gather in the crease of my eye.

The original primer potion worked on me, this didn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by CapaXildebrand

I love Sin! (not sinning, but the Primer Potion.) It's a wonderful light shimmery champagne/barely there pink color on it's own, Makes shadows stick like glue all day long! Also, I feel like it enhances my shimmery shadows. Easy to apply and makes my shadows blend like a dream. Two thumbs up from me. Oh, also, I don't mind the packaging. It might not be the most convenient in the world, but it's not the least, either. Plus it looks cute in your makeup bag. Buy it. You'll like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Pros:
- pretty color
- can be built up
- dries fast

Cons:
- powder e/s doesn't last on top, creases w/in 4hrs
- packaging. still the ridiculous genie bottle

Overall rating: 3
Price: $18
Packaging: 2. Hard to get all the products out w/out cutting the tube
Repurchase? No.

The color of this primer potion is just like the UD shadow in sin. It's this medium pinky golden champagne color. It's very very pretty, and can be applied as sheer or as opaque as you want. This can be used alone on days where you just want to look a little more polished than the bare naked lids, or it can be used under similar toned e/s to bring out the color and shimmer. This was personally a dud for me because as a primer potion, this did not measure up to the original UDPP. The texture of UDPP sin is more slippery, and my e/s creased after only 4 hrs of wear compared to 10+ hrs of the original.

It didn't work for me as a shadow base/primer. But I will use it up as a cream shadow. It's very pretty alone, and it doesn't crease that way. Will not repurchase though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by rsantos2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love sparkles, so this product is perfect! It makes my sparkly eyeshadow stand out. I even like using Sin by itself, with just eyeliner and mascara. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by jeanay

Good to use as a primer/eyeshadow base when going out at night. Helps keep makeup on and looks great! Only tiny amounts of potion is needed to get a lot of shimmer. Packaging, as we all know, could be better to maximize the amount of product used.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

what in the world was UD thinking with this one? the primer potion, sin, is a metallic champagne colour that is apparently meant to make your shadows more shimmery (which is something UD shadows need LESS of, considering what frosty bombs they are) - i think this is the worst. it's so weird looking & to me, dries much faster than the regular primer does, meaning i have to work quick with application & blending. i also really, really hate the packaging with the primers because they are such a rip off. seriously. next time you think you've finished your UDPP, cut it in half with a knife & you will see LOADS of product caked to the inside of it. thanks, UD. for letting me waste my money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Sin is pretty and sparkly!! I tried it on at my local Sephora and bought it instantly!! It's a shiny champagne look that works really well. I spread it all over my lid and brow area. It's so strong that it could also act as a eyeshadow! This primer doesn't crease and will be a definite buy again. Plus, the bottle is so cute!! I will also be thinking of buying the Original or Eden version:)