April 21, 2014 | 1873 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by tahitian11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm usually not a fan of Victoria's Secret fragrances, however the LOTION of this smelled divine. I'm more of a citrus/woodsy/light floral and clean kind of gal, but I was surprised at how much I liked this. The lotion is a bit more subtle so its more suitable for work etc. The fragrance sprays on smelling kind of.... shampoo-like. Very clean, with a tiny hint of musky/woodsy smell. On dry-down, it smells very softly of musk and light, clean-smelling florals. I tried it on and came home hours later and it STILL smelled great! I prefer the subtlety of the lotion compared to the eau de parfum.
Here are the specs for perfume lovers:
Top Notes: Nectarine, Juicy Apple, Sparkling Citrus, Pineapple, Guanabana, Mouthwatering Pear, Red Fruit, Bergamot

Middle Notes: Cattelaya Orchid, Muget, Cyclamen, Jasmine Petals, Plum, Vanilla, Dewberry, Cassis

Dry-Down: Golden Amber, Velvet Musk, Sultry Woods, Tonka Bean

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by LadyDianeC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have always wanted a perfume bottle like this, it's been my dream. Seeing those glamarous woman on AMC from the older movies, I've always wanted this bottle. The fragrance is also so sexy, hence the name. I do fel like a sexy little thing wearing this fragrance. Lasts a good while, also got the lotion for only $10. I'm gonna have to put some in a sample bottle to carry it around with me. Love it, and it's screams sexy!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by rockmom66

My only use of this product was a sample I put on. Right at first I liked it. After an hour, every time I caught a wiff of it, instant nausea. I had to wash it off. Maybe alittle too heavy for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by suzib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this smell! i tried it today, but I didn't buy it bc i wanted to see how it faded. Im in love, going back tomorrow to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by SpartanPrincess

If you like sweet fruity floral fragrances, you will love this one. It must be the fruit notes that others have listed below but they blend so well with a hint of vanilla that's not too overpowering. It's yummy without being too foody. I'm not in love with the sprayer since it requires two hands to apply but I'm willing to put up with it for this scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS. SMELLS. SO. DAMN... GOOD!!!! And I love the packaging. But staying power is nil! Don't bother.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by flip206

Smells sexy, mysterious and playful at the same time. The smell of coconut and pear hit me immediately. VS best perfume IMO. Its not their trademark Heavenly, but smells wonderful. Does not come in a 3+ oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 11:21:00 AM More reviews by IceIceBubby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was given to me as a gift. She baught it for me while i was in the store because she hadn't gotten me a christmas present yet and she saw how immediately drawn i was to this fragrance.

The bottle is classic and chic. I LOVE the air puff ball. It makes me feel very 1940s.

And the scent is absolutely intoxicating.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by GoddessIsis

I love this VS scent. I have almost all of the Victoria's Secret fragrances and this along with heavenly and amber romance are my faves. This is a nice light fragrance and I love the old fashioned bottle. I also have the bubble bath which I love. I have received several compliments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by vain_brat

i walked into the VS store and immediately asked the SA what smelled so good and she said it was this. So needing a pick me up after a long day of shopping for holiday gifts, i pritzed some on myself and left the store to look around elsewhere and give the fragrance time to settle.

half an hour later, I braved the long line that snaked around the VS store to buy this baby. It smelled so good! light and fresh, but also slightly musky. i usually take note of what the notes in a fragrance are, but the true test is always how those notes come out smelling on me. On me, i can smell the vanilla, slight amber, slight citrusy, and a tad floral. and some plum or berries maybe? all in all, goood combo that reacted well with my chemistry!

I love the glamour of the old style atomizer puff BUT it is not "carry with me" friendly. So i ended up decanting some into a little glass spray bottle to tote around with me and left the bottle with the spray puff at home, for me to feel glam when i get ready for work and pick this up as my fragrance of the day :P