October 2, 2014 | 899 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by turquoise89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love coralista!

the one i have is from powderazzi palette (i know, it's old), it's a peachy-coral on my cheeks, blends beautifully and gives me a natural flush.

it's also works very well with Hoola, which i use for contouring.

the only thing i dont like about it is staying power, it's only stay for 2 hours if i applied sheerly and up to 6 hours if it's a lil bit more intense. Or if i use cheek stain under it.

i think it's oxydize and being "too natural" on me so it won't show up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is basically a blush + highlighter for your cheeks. It can really define, illuminate & elevate your cheekbones. Its a true peach color with finely milled gold that really reflects as a subtle sheen, making it perfect for summer tans. It looks gorgeous with Sun beam & I lovee that you can pack the color for a punch or blend it out to nothing & watch yourself glow at different angles. If your on the fence about purchasing this product, check out the mini CORAL MY WORLD duo of this with sunbeam at sephora.You get a third of both products for an eighth of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by jmsic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

For a very, very long time I hesitated from purchasing Benefit's Coralista because it was just too hyped up. I tend to stay away from "cult favorite" items cuz they turn me off and I find that most of the time, they don't live up to expectations. Even when I swatched it the numerous times I've been at Sephora, it just looked like a pretty but boring color. I finally decided to buy it.
This is such a beautiful blush color. It looks like a natural peachy pink color and looks best on the apples of the cheeks. It just looks so cute and fresh. It gives such a pretty glow, and I know oilier people cringe at the word but I don't find the shimmer in it to be overwhelming at all. For those who say that this doesn't show up on them, PLEASE try this with a denser or smaller round shaped brush (ie. MAC 109, I use the Hakuhodo 210 round blush brush). It makes it show up truer to color in the pan. For reference, I am a MAC NC30-35.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blusher it's more matched to pale skin I think it's a beautiful peachy pink gives me a nice glow however I think it is slightly over priced but I would repurchase as it works well for me

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i've always been interested in benefit's boxed blushes... especially coralista. i got this in a little $12 kit with mini sized coralista. (which btw, i have a .1 oz of benefit hoola, the sample size, and those samples last a LONG time surprisingly)

i have a pretty medium skintone - nw25. swatched, it's just light pink frosty blush. not really what i was looking for. on me you barely tell there's any blush, its just pure frost. not crazy shimmer, it looks really nice and glowy on the cheeks but i want some color! such a disappoitment. it's just pure frost. i really think this is better for light skintones.

the texture is really smooth and not chalky at all. and it smells so good! like fruit loops! full price is $28 which is expensive, if you're looking for a frosty coral blush, i recommend mac's "style" blush.

so in conclusion, 3 lippies for:
- smell
- texture
- nice glow it gives

minus 2 lippies for:
- not really coral
- no color, just frost

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by gerihere

First off, this is expensive! I spent Php1,500.00, equivalent to about $35. And for a blush that is pricey, I have high expectations. I thought this blush seems to be what others claim it to be, but boy I was wrong. Sure the packaging is cute, it smells nice, it is branded but these do not matter if the product does not live up to one's expectations right? Shimmers make the pores bigger than they really are, not pigmented, functions like a highlight on my NC32-35 skin tone. Thinking of selling it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by alextuthreefour

Is it supposed to smell like fruit loops?! I'm definitely not complaining about that! Hehe. I didn't really like this blush at first, but it grew on me! It is shimmery which is nice because you don't need a highlighter with it. Perfect coral for summer or even all year round.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by sweetcandy11204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product as part of the Benefit "go Tropicoral" set ($32 Canadian). For reference I am a tanned asian woman (NC45 in MAC, #153 in Makeup Forever HD Foundation).

It looks very subtle on my cheeks and gives it a nice flush look. Its better with a cream base underneath. It is build-able but can get very glittery.

However, I have many other colors which are comparable such as Nars Orgasm, Cargo's Rome, and the blush color in the Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (all of these colors look the same on my tanned skin).

My advice, save your $36 CND from this blush and purchase the Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder for $3 instead.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by bpresent

This blush resulted too light on me. I tried applying it with a different brush thinking the one it came with was not effective with the application. Fail. It does not have longevity either. Smells great but I did not buy it for the smell. I wanted a coral blush that made a presence on my skin and lasted. It is also expensive and I will not be purchasing it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

If you are very fair like me and have slightly oily skin, you know how hard it can be to find a blush that does not get "muddy" or darker throughout the day. I find that in general a blush with some sort of sheen or shimmer wears the best on my skin. Coralista is just such a perfect peachy pink coral color. It is so natural and light and beautiful. I love pairing this blush with my Tarte Park Ave Princess bronzer for bronze-y, healthy, summer skin.