November 28, 2014 | 1712 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ccorrechet

love the color on my skin tone
gives you a golden highlight, which i love!
stayed on all day for me
love it!
xx

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by SabrinaIelardiDadkah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i really loved this ! the color is perfect and a little goes a long way i would definetly recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by caligirldotcom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this blush for a year now. I have always love it but never realized how amazing it was until I used it on someone else. My sister in law got married over the summer and I did her wedding makeup. This blush looked great in person but also photographed really great. I have a pretty decent amount of blushes and this is one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this impulsively but I've been wanting it for ages! At first I thought it had too much shimmer but as the day passed by it really get along with my skin and it photographed beautifully, definately a HG product for me, can't wait for the summer to come and use it everyday!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by kaylsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

pretty gold corally sheen, a frost. Very wearable and gorgeous in summer for pale girls that cant wear bronzer :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by turquoise89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love coralista!

the one i have is from powderazzi palette (i know, it's old), it's a peachy-coral on my cheeks, blends beautifully and gives me a natural flush.

it's also works very well with Hoola, which i use for contouring.

the only thing i dont like about it is staying power, it's only stay for 2 hours if i applied sheerly and up to 6 hours if it's a lil bit more intense. Or if i use cheek stain under it.

i think it's oxydize and being "too natural" on me so it won't show up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is basically a blush + highlighter for your cheeks. It can really define, illuminate & elevate your cheekbones. Its a true peach color with finely milled gold that really reflects as a subtle sheen, making it perfect for summer tans. It looks gorgeous with Sun beam & I lovee that you can pack the color for a punch or blend it out to nothing & watch yourself glow at different angles. If your on the fence about purchasing this product, check out the mini CORAL MY WORLD duo of this with sunbeam at sephora.You get a third of both products for an eighth of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by jmsic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

For a very, very long time I hesitated from purchasing Benefit's Coralista because it was just too hyped up. I tend to stay away from "cult favorite" items cuz they turn me off and I find that most of the time, they don't live up to expectations. Even when I swatched it the numerous times I've been at Sephora, it just looked like a pretty but boring color. I finally decided to buy it.
This is such a beautiful blush color. It looks like a natural peachy pink color and looks best on the apples of the cheeks. It just looks so cute and fresh. It gives such a pretty glow, and I know oilier people cringe at the word but I don't find the shimmer in it to be overwhelming at all. For those who say that this doesn't show up on them, PLEASE try this with a denser or smaller round shaped brush (ie. MAC 109, I use the Hakuhodo 210 round blush brush). It makes it show up truer to color in the pan. For reference, I am a MAC NC30-35.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blusher it's more matched to pale skin I think it's a beautiful peachy pink gives me a nice glow however I think it is slightly over priced but I would repurchase as it works well for me

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i've always been interested in benefit's boxed blushes... especially coralista. i got this in a little $12 kit with mini sized coralista. (which btw, i have a .1 oz of benefit hoola, the sample size, and those samples last a LONG time surprisingly)

i have a pretty medium skintone - nw25. swatched, it's just light pink frosty blush. not really what i was looking for. on me you barely tell there's any blush, its just pure frost. not crazy shimmer, it looks really nice and glowy on the cheeks but i want some color! such a disappoitment. it's just pure frost. i really think this is better for light skintones.

the texture is really smooth and not chalky at all. and it smells so good! like fruit loops! full price is $28 which is expensive, if you're looking for a frosty coral blush, i recommend mac's "style" blush.

so in conclusion, 3 lippies for:
- smell
- texture
- nice glow it gives

minus 2 lippies for: