July 26, 2014 | 1549 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by kuur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first started using this, I didnt see much of a difference. Then I noticed my skin started getting very dry. No good!! I continued using this product because most of it was still not used. Then one day.. BAM! i noticed my skin was way clearer. I recommend this, but beware. This is drying.. but it works in the end

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by aalley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horror story for me. I have always struggled with acne I'll admit my acne is not as servere compared to others but it is moderate and can get really bad sometimes I recently broke out horribly all over my face so I picked this up thinking it would clear and help fight my breakouts WRONG. The smell is nice but after I used it my face became INSANELY dry, now mind you I know acne cleansers can dry the face so I was expecting it but this took it to a whole other level not only did it dry my face it was burning,peeling,stinging it became a mess. I am actually still recovering my face has yet to feel like it use to. The worst part: even with all that stinging and burning my face did not clear up in fact I think this product caused more breakouts. Even when I applied moisturizer by face started burning horribly I was literally applying moisture to my face every few minutes that's how dry it got and this a day after I used it.
Bottom this is a REALLY strong product even with one lippy I would say it could do the job only if you have SERVERE acne if you have moderate acne and blemishes don't use this!! I think I am going to stick to my St.Ives apricot scrub for blemish control way more gentle and WAY more effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by kajy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been loving this scrub for the past few weeks. I use it every morning in the shower and it's so refreshing. I've found that my face feels tight afterwards (not in a bad way) and that I do need to use moisturizer afterwards, but I always use a moisturizer anyways. The salicylic acid has seemed to reduce my oily-ness and my skin has been looking and feeling great.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by KayAsiany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my skin dry and irritated on the first day I tryed it. I decided to keep using this product to see if I persist on it will have a better outcome. 1-2 weeks later it made my skin bumpy, dry, itchy, red, and rough. I wil defiantly not be repurchasing this product, as instructed on the label: Use twice a day, I use it as instructed and still find no improvement. Also, I find my self layering other moisturizers on top of it. I'm still not sure if I should be using this daily or not. But overall, I personally think this product is not for the sensitive skinned.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by katiedge

Basically anyone who's complaining about this product giving you dry skin doesnt use a facial moisturizer (oil-free). This wash won't leave your skin flaky, peeling or looking liek you've been sunburt and are now peeling. If you arent using a facial moisturizer then yes, any acne wash will dry your skin out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by glitters1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I honestly love this scrub. I have been using it every morning (and only morning, I use something else at night), and I love it. It makes my skin so smooth. When I first started using it, I noticed some break outs, but I don't if it was because of this or something else. Within a week, they went away, and I have not had any since. The smell is hands down the best part. I am in love with smelling it. Make sure that you rub it in your hands BEFORE you put it on your face. This is necessary. I have sensitive skin, and this does not bother my face in the least bit. It can be a tad drying, but moisturizer fixes that right up. Overall, it is a wonderful a product that recommend highly to everybody!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by hnmbff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is HORRIBLE!!! It made my skin very icthy, dry and very red/sunburt looking. I heard really good things about this product but, it really didn't work for me. If you have sensitive/acne-prone skin like I have, do NOTTT buy this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ekam12

I didn't really give this product a chance BUT this product dried out my skin but I noticed that it cleared my pores and my forehead acne but I saw on beautypedia.com that it was bad for your skin and I stopped using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Miri143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a miracle worker.

I have a combination of dry, oily skin that is prone to acne. On my forehead I have thousands of these small pimples that from a distance you can't see unless I am talking to you. I tried the St. Ives apricot scrub for acne and it didn't do much for me either besides making my face soft. I asked my parents to buy me this product and in 3 days my forehead was clear and I didn't see any pimples while using this product.

So here a the pros:
Good smell
Leaves face baby soft
Gets rid of acne for weeks
Helps you wake up a little bit

Here are the cons:
Hard to wash off

Some may say I'm exaggerating but the thing is I'm so ecstatic that I found my miracle worker. For the people saying it left their skin dry it's because after any scrub you use, you must apply a moisturizer because the scrub removes any oil on your face causing your skin to be dry. So after this product apply your favorite moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by cindientes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product sooo dries out my face. It smells amazing though and leaves my face feeling amazingly soft. I've repurchased this a couple of times, but I'm thinking of trying new products.