Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 9/14/2012 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

left me skin feeling so soft and my acne and redness disappeared after 2 weeks of using it every morning!!!! awesome product

on 9/8/2012 7:42:00 AM

This was the only face wash that ever irritated my skin. I don`t have sensitive skin but this left it dry and red, even if I just barely slid it accross my face.

on 9/8/2012 4:51:00 AM

This product is absolutely horrible. It gave me a rash on my face and totally destroyed it. My face is damaged right now and doing so much to get it back to where it was. Neutrogena is an enemy right now. I will not recommend this product to anyone, but only because it did horrible things to my skin. If this happens to you get aquaphor and use it. It will help your face a lot.

on 9/5/2012 10:49:00 PM

Was looking for something new for my skin during the summer as I seem to breakout when I sweat a lot.. Had mild breakouts before buying this product & I swear it only made my skin worse. I was breaking out almost daily and this stuff was my main trace to it. :(

My skin is super greasy, but when I wash with this I can just feel the oil melt right off. My skin feels very light and clean afterwards. Only face wash that can control my acne. Love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am using this product right now, and it is helping my skin very much! My skin was very oily and dry and this made my skin soft! I used to have blackheads ALL over my nose and now there is like only 2 blackheads left! My skin looks healthy and vibrant! I love this product and i will definitely tell all m friends who are struggling with the same problem as i was!! You go out and buy this product!!! When i run out of it i'm going to run to the store and buy it agian it's that good!!!!

on 8/31/2012 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This product irrated my skin so bad it started to peal

on 8/31/2012 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I used this a year ago and had horrible issues with it. This dried out my skin very badly, and the grapefruit extract caused some contact dermatitis all over my lips and nose area. I stopped use for a week and the bumps went away, and when I tried it again, more dermatitis and bumps. I would not recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin. If you have any issues with citrus, avoid this.

on 8/31/2012 1:14:00 AM

This Pink Grapefruit Foaming Wash had pros and cons. My skin is oily and it helped it a lot but made it dry and I'm fine with that. That's what lotion is for. It hasn't cleared up my acne and it's been 2 weeks. Cleans my skin really well. All the black heads are gone. I would buy it if I had to again but not for my acne but for cleaning my face since it worked great as that, but I felt if I used it twice a day everyday was too harsh. I will try using just once every two days. The scent is amazing. I think for people with it so sensitive skin is great. It peeled my skin though. I have acne prone oily skin. I've always wanted more of a dry skin rather than oily, but after I used this, it's not only dry but tight and irritating for my skin. I will just have to try to use it since I got it at Costco, a two pack. NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product is very odd. I bought this a month ago and use it every night even though it's a scrub. Let me start the review by saying I have dry sensitive skin had a lot of acne scars and acne. This product cleared my skin up in less them 3 weeks! Sure I have a scar left but just ONE and it's fading and honey is taking that away. I love this stuff!