July 29, 2014 | 1980 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by montanachica

I bought this after it was recommended to me by the salesgirl at Sally. I have pink. I use it daily with Dr. Bronner's Rose liquid soap & my feet have never been in better shape. I am going to continue to use daily through the summer, we'll see if it holds up to that test, as my feet get SO dry & callused when I am wearing sandals all the time. I feel confident that if I keep up the routine, my feet could have their best summer ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by teesa2you

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased this in the purple and pink. The purple one is the one to get if you are prone to dry skin. The pink one is mostly routine upkeep. I live in Phoenix. We get 100 days over 100 degrees F every year. It's also very dry. This keeps my feet from looking gross.Just keep it in your shower and use it every time. It lasts and lasts! So it's a great value!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to search for the perfect foot pumice stone lotion... Found this at Sally's one day... I have always wondered where the Pedi place got them and it changed my life. $1.50 and never have looked back. It lasts forever, I have used mine 3 times a week for 6 months and it still looks brand new... HINT%% Always wash it! I purchased one for all of my sisters and mother and If they did not clean it after ever use they have had to replace it.... BEST VALUE ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by littlemisshollywood

I bought this for 1.49 with my Sally's card. OMG has this changed my feet! I never bothered with pumices before because they never worked, After hearing everyone rave I had to try this. LOVE! I scrub a little bit and then apply cocoa butter and slip some socks on. Instant smooth feet! Loves! Will repurchase over and over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by kragey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I buy a new one of these every year! You can get them for $2-4 a piece at any beauty store or on eBay. I use the dark purple (extra coarse) part on my really cracked heels and the light purple (medium coarse) on the rest of my feet, and sometimes I even use the light part on my arms to rub off dead skin. A Mr. Pumice bar and a jar of cheap-o vitamin E cream is all you need for beautiful, soft, silky feet!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by AliApplecore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most effective foot scurber I have ever used (and I've used a lot). My feet are really dry, not cracked, but there is deffinetly a thick layer of hard skin. I tried the ped egg and various other pumice stones and such. After the first time I used this, there was a layer of skin coated on the ULTIMATE green side. Kinda gross, but it showed me it was working. I haven't used it enough to gett really soft feet, but I know if it keeps scrubbing just as well, I will.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by funkameleon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is THE BEST tool for smoothing out rough feet. I've used tons of different creams, pumice bars, scrubs, etc, and nothing works as well as these. They last a long time, I use mine in the shower every few days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy cow this is amazing!!! I hate wearing socks even in a Wisconsin winter so I really need a good buffer to keep my feet looking great. This is only $2-3 bucks at Sally's, so you can feel good getting rid of it regularly so germs don't build up. Also, it doesn't lose any of it's buffing ability over time. Really fantastic product, thank you Sally worker for recommending this to me, I will never purchase another brand again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOL - this product was recommended to me as something to use as a body scrubber with Tree Hut Shea Butter Scrub. Ouch! Don't use Mr. Pumice on your body! That is for people with tougher skin than I've got!

This is my HG product for foot care in the shower. I use it every day with a pumice scrub (such as Kerasal pumice scrub or H20 pumice scrub). My feet are lovely now.

Once upon a time, my feet were reptilian. I hated to go for pedicures because I knew that the girls thought badly of me with my horrid hooves. I braved many trips to the salon, however, hoping that my feet would improve. Even with weekly pedicures and extra callus removal, I still had embarrassing feet.

Finally, I discovered the Diamancel #20 foot file. That was a godsend. I had to file for many hours - - probably 12 hours in all - - you wouldn't have believed how much dead skin came off my feet. I continued with the Diamancel on a weekly basis, but I added on my pumice scrub with my purple Mr. Pumice stone every night.

The Mr. Pumice + scrub do such a good job that I no longer need the Diamancel.

I also use Kerasal Foot Exfoliating Ointment with socks after my shower every day for 20 minutes.

My feet are in great shape.

I hope your feet aren't in reptilian condition, but if they are, have hope! These products worked for me.

For what it is worth - - foot creams from DDF, Neutrogena, Dr. Scholl, and Bliss were all pretty much worthless on my feet.

I use the Mr. Pumice about 45 seconds on each foot every night at the end of my shower.

Good luck.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by eam123

This thing is hands down the best foot buffer! You could 'ped-egg' all day and never get close to the smoothness you get from this. I've searched for this forever, b/c it used to be in osco drug, but I gave up and just found it in Sally the other day for 99 cents! I'm stocking up!