October 22, 2014 | 883 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ [REFORMULATED 2014]

See http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=174845/UV-Perfect-Face-Milk-SPF-50+-PA++++-%28New-2014%29/Biore/Sunscreen for the reformulated version of this product as of spring 2014

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 5:04:00 AM More reviews by midnight_plue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Texture wise is smooth because it's in liquid form. It's white in colour too, but goes on transparent once applied on skin. It's has a light smell, but nothing too heavy or horrible. It disappears almost immediately once applied. Upon application it feels a little greasy, but given 10 to 15 seconds, your face feels powdery and smooth ! And the best part, no white residue!

I bought this due to the fact that it has oil control properties and it does it very well! I used to have very shiny T-zones in 1 or 2 hours, but with this, I keep my skin relatively matte and minimal shines for 3 or 4 hours! It doesn't break me out too, and neither I got any skin problems after using it.

For those who have normal to dry skin, please make sure that you hydrate or moisturize your skin well before using this sunblock. As mentioned, this sunblock has very strong oil control properties, you definitely wouldn't want your skin to get flaky or gets drier than normal. But for people like me who has normal to oily skin, it's a life saver indeed!

This is a very cheap sunblock and one small bottle can last quite a while. :D I've already bought another bottle to stock up! So be sure to grab it if you see it! It's definitely worth the money!!

taken from my own blog - http://pinkyplue.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by chirakat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a lot like Sofina Perfect UV sunscreen but costs less. The difference is, as it says on the package, this is a sunscreen and makeup base in one. It has no color nor fragrance. It goes on like a lotion but dries to a powdery touch. As a makeup base, It has no pore or flaw covering property but what I like about it is that it doesn't make my face oily like other makeup bases I've tried. It helps keep my face from getting too oily during the day thus my makeup stays on a little longer. I've been using it everyday for 2 weeks - no break outs. Dry skin people might find it too drying as I am quite sure it contains alcohol. This has become my HG sunscreen now because I can use it as a makeup base also.