April 18, 2014 | 1145 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After finishing a tube or Revitalsh I decided to try Lilash based on reviews here and on Youtube. I think I prefer Revitalsh because it seemed to give me faster results. Lilash works too but for me the results are not as quick and not as dramatic. On the plus side this has more of a gel like consistency which sticks to the lid a little better. Neither product caused any irritation at all and I have EXTREMELY dry eyes. I have had a hair grow in the corner tear duct once in a while but I just pluck them out. Lilash is good but I think I'll probably go back to Revitalsh even though it a tad more expensive. I agree with one of the reviewers below, these products are not that expensive to use when you think about them lasting about 7 to 8 months. It does far me for my look than all those skin creams I have bought in the past. There is also a new product out called Rapidlash that seems to work the same way....it might be worth looking for reviews soon. Forgot to mention that I have green eyes and have had not pigmentation but I only apply the product as I would a liquid eyeliner so I don't really get it in my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2009 12:07:00 PM More reviews by dmiller_34

I've been using this for three weeks and already I can tell a HUGE difference! I have thin lashes and had a few spots where they always feel out so they were "bald"... my lashes were also stubby... notice I said WERE! they are now longer and fuller and I LOVE them!

Now here are my warnings.... there are plenty of days that my eyes are red and burn. I carry visine everywhere! I use it in the am before I put on my makeup because my eyes water too much at night. I have not had problems with hair on my cheeks and dark circles as some women reported.

This product is not cheap but if you take the $120 (I got it on ebay) and divide it by the 5 months everyone says it lasts (and even longer if you dont use it every day towards the end) you are looking at $25 a month... which I spend on new mascaras that don't work anyway!

One final comment. I have brown eyes so I cannot comment on it changing my eye color except to say that my eyes are light brown and they have not gotten darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by cosgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

As the other ladies have said, this stuff WORKS! I use it on both my lashes and brows with amazing results. LiBrow is probably the same stuff with a different brush because my brows have gotten fuller and darker using LiLash. I have had no side effects at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by DeniseMan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by kmorse4219

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Aside from this product being a bit on the expensive side, I would highly recommend trying it. I have been using it for about a month now and my eye lashes are already almost 1/2" long! They are so long, they are starting to curl on the ends. They touch the top of my eye lids! I have started to get compliments, even from the SA's at Sephora. It was almost like they grew over night. The cost is really no more than the latisse, and you don't need a perscription.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by madkitty2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love lovei this and couldnt live without it! Half my family have gone out and bought some after seeing my results. Its month 4 now and my lashes are so beautiful - Ive taken to using it every other day now and just cant complain at all - yes its expensive but considering the price of lash extensions its a bargain! You might be sceptical at the price but believe me it works so well, my lashes are so much longer and they dont fall out as regular as they used to. I will use this til the day I die!!

*edited to say that since using up my lilash I have been using Bimataprost eye drops and they work as good but at $15 a pop!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I am just starting week 6, and my eyelashes are out of control! They are almost too long. I was so skeptical, having tried other similar products, but this really works! It definitely does not thicken lashes, but it definitely lengthens them. My only complaint is that it sort of burns a little, and even after 6 weeks, I still have that slight burning feeling. So worth it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by lpfun

This is wonderful! I had used PTR's lashes to die for with ok results, but this blows it out of the water!!!!! After only 2 weeks I'm noticing a major difference in length and thickness. I will say at first it did irritate my eyes a bit, but after the initial 7 applications the irritation has subsided. Definitely worth the price....check ebay for cheaper listings.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have stick straight, short lashes. Oh, well maybe I should have typed that I HAD them. :-) I read all of the side effects that people talked about and decided that having longer lashes was worth it. Completely vain, I know. My eyes were a little sensitive the first couple of weeks, but that's all. I've seen no adverse effects. I saw impressive results by week 4 and have continued using the product. I'll bet my lashes are twice as long as when I began. Less impressive if you knew how stubby they were, but I'm thrilled. They are definitely darker, too. I'm not sure about thicker - I don't see much difference there. Completely off the charts on the pricing, IMO, but I can't complain about the results. Another thing - they sell a separate product for brows. My brows stop too short and I have to use a pencil to extend them. Plus, I had a sparse area. Well, I just used the lash product on them and BAM! My eyebrows started filling right in. Nice. I figured it was probably the same stuff in a different tube for the brows. If you have always envied other girls (and guys) their long lashes, this might be worth the $$$ for you. Good luck!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by so_fee_ahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Omg, turned my eyes BLOODSHOT red. To the point where everyone at work kept asking me if I had been smoking weed. How embarassing! It's so expensive for a product that irritates my eyes so badly. I tried it for 2 weeks (that's the best that I could tolerate before deciding that it was NOT worth the pain and agony). It's too bad because I really had such high expectations for this product, but I guess I will never get to know since I don't think I can withstand another month to truly see any results. *sigh*