July 24, 2014 | 1923 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 9:43:00 AM More reviews by underweightandunderfed

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

2 1/2 weeks and already noticeable length. Amazing stuff. I have eyes/eyelids that are easily irritated. I've never written a review and was a real skeptic. This is a product that does what it purports to do. Amazingly enough, it hasn't irritated my top lid. I don't apply on bottom because instructional pamphlet says not to, but I have found that my lower lids and inside corner of eyes are bit itchy. Crusties just wash away and itching is so minor that I wouldn't stop using. I had one eye that "streams" in the morning; so much that it washed away my eyeliner and concealer and so had to carry both in my purse for touchups throughtout the day. UNBELIEVABLE - haven't had the problem since I started using Lilash. Blonde eyelashes that haven't darkened (yet) - I hope they do. Haven't had a darkening of the lid either. Lilash is worth every penny and I'll buy again and again.......

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by NaturalLook

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lilash works! Yesterday my husband complimented me on my beautiful eyes. My eyelashes are straight, medium-long, light black in color. As I entered middle age, my lashes are getting thinner and lighter in color. After I saw my niece's eyelashes look like false lashes from her use of Lilash, I was convinced and purchased a tube from Lilash's website.

******Week1: Lilash burned after I applied one thin swipe to the skin at the edge of my top eyelids right above my lashes at night. My top lash lines were slightly red and swollen every morning.

******Weeks 2 - 6: I changed the application to the mornings and my eyes are no longer red or irritated. Lashes are growing albeit not at the same rate or length on both eyes. Some individual lashes are quite long. Lashes on left eye are longer than lashes on right eye.

******Week 7: A few lashes are falling out every day as they reach the end of their growth cycle.

******Weeks 8 & 9: Lash fallout stopped. Lashes continue to grow long and curling up at the ends. Lashes on right eye caught up in length and fullness with lashes on left eye. Manually curling my lashes is easier and the curl lasts all day.

******Weeks 10 - 12: My lashes blossomed. Wow! Top lashes are one inch long. Lashes are very long, fuller, dark black in color, and curl up at the ends. Manually curling my lashes is easy and the curl lasts all day and night. My lashes look good without mascara. Applying mascara makes my lashes look quite dramatic, as if I'm wearing gorgeous false lash extensions. I get compliments all the time on my eyes and eyelashes.

Summary: I have the eyelashes of my youth back and more. After using Lilash every day for 12 weeks, I'm now using it every other day in "maintenance" mode. Lilash is worth the price as one tube lasts about 6 months when used once every day, and when you reach your optimal lash length you use Lilash every other day so the tube lasts even longer. I'll definitely repurchase this product again and again. I love the results!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by salexander11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I started using this product after seeing the pics of bellareviews on youtube. This product made my medium length lashes grow extra long but they didn't look groomed and were kinda all over the place so I stopped using it because of the hassle.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by momo0604

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

lilash does work, but i think for the price that i'm paying for, i would prefer to try out revita lash next instead of repurchasing. the packaging is a little annoying at the beginning, because the stopper kept popping up when i stick the brush back in.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by hellobeautiful222

I love this stuff! I've been using Lilash for about a month now, and my lashes have definitely gotten longer.. They've always been thick, but now have a very definite curl (I am Asian, and Asian lashes are pretty notorious for being straight / hard to curl) and much much longer. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After finishing a tube or Revitalsh I decided to try Lilash based on reviews here and on Youtube. I think I prefer Revitalsh because it seemed to give me faster results. Lilash works too but for me the results are not as quick and not as dramatic. On the plus side this has more of a gel like consistency which sticks to the lid a little better. Neither product caused any irritation at all and I have EXTREMELY dry eyes. I have had a hair grow in the corner tear duct once in a while but I just pluck them out. Lilash is good but I think I'll probably go back to Revitalsh even though it a tad more expensive. I agree with one of the reviewers below, these products are not that expensive to use when you think about them lasting about 7 to 8 months. It does far me for my look than all those skin creams I have bought in the past. There is also a new product out called Rapidlash that seems to work the same way....it might be worth looking for reviews soon. Forgot to mention that I have green eyes and have had not pigmentation but I only apply the product as I would a liquid eyeliner so I don't really get it in my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2009 12:07:00 PM More reviews by dmiller_34

I've been using this for three weeks and already I can tell a HUGE difference! I have thin lashes and had a few spots where they always feel out so they were "bald"... my lashes were also stubby... notice I said WERE! they are now longer and fuller and I LOVE them!

Now here are my warnings.... there are plenty of days that my eyes are red and burn. I carry visine everywhere! I use it in the am before I put on my makeup because my eyes water too much at night. I have not had problems with hair on my cheeks and dark circles as some women reported.

This product is not cheap but if you take the $120 (I got it on ebay) and divide it by the 5 months everyone says it lasts (and even longer if you dont use it every day towards the end) you are looking at $25 a month... which I spend on new mascaras that don't work anyway!

One final comment. I have brown eyes so I cannot comment on it changing my eye color except to say that my eyes are light brown and they have not gotten darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by cosgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

As the other ladies have said, this stuff WORKS! I use it on both my lashes and brows with amazing results. LiBrow is probably the same stuff with a different brush because my brows have gotten fuller and darker using LiLash. I have had no side effects at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by DeniseMan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by kmorse4219

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Aside from this product being a bit on the expensive side, I would highly recommend trying it. I have been using it for about a month now and my eye lashes are already almost 1/2" long! They are so long, they are starting to curl on the ends. They touch the top of my eye lids! I have started to get compliments, even from the SA's at Sephora. It was almost like they grew over night. The cost is really no more than the latisse, and you don't need a perscription.