Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

on 2/24/2010 4:37:00 PM

After four weeks of daily use, my lashes were longer, darker and curled. People started commenting on my lashes after six weeks. I had to cut back use to about twice a week, 'cause my lashes were too long to be appropriate for my age! I've had no side effects from the product. A tube lasts a good nine months. Look around the net for deals.

on 1/26/2010 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this product for 2.5 months now. I had to wait patiently before I noticed a difference, but believe me - I do notice a difference. I'm not going to go into how it only lengthens, it does not make your lashes appear thicker, it does not stimulate additional hair follicles to grow, etc. because other reviewers have already gone into that.

Personally, I use this item at night. What bothers me is that my eyes feel more 'stressed' or 'tired' in the mornings...I don't know if that makes sense or not, but I don't know how else to describe it. Luckily, the feeling does not last long, but it does make getting out of bed a lot harder in the mornings.

Overall, I would definitely repurchase this item because it does what I thought it would - Lengthen my lashes!!

Overall, this has worked wonders for me, but it's not without its problems. I formerly used Enormous Lash, before it was discontinued in the U.S. So, I switched to Lilash and obtained the same results in every way -- good and bad.

On me, it took a full 6 weeks of nightly use to see maximum lash growth, although some growth was noticeable after 2 weeks. My lashes grew loooong by several millimeters and now touch the skin below my eyebrows when curled without mascara. I could achieve that previously only by using a fiber lengthener plus layers of lengthening mascara. Lashes at the outer edges now curl on their own (and I have stick straight Asian lashes). I look ridiculous wearing my usual Imju Fiberwig and have switched to a thickening mascara to balance out the new length. Note that no additional lashes have grown, and the diameter of my existing lashes has not increased, so there is no thickening effect.

Another bonus was that my lashes did not seem to shed -- at all -- for the first 3 months. I didn't lose 1 lash for over 12 weeks! I normally lose a lash every other time I use my lash curler, but this didn't happen for over 3 months.

The problem for me lies in how my lashes did eventually shed starting at month 4 and on through about 1/2 of month 5. They suddenly started falling out in clumps, leaving spots that looked empty next to the remaining really long lashes. I looked like I had pulled them out in sections. I guess they had reached the end of their life cycle, but did it in sections!

Now, it's the start of month 6 and the empty sections are growing back in, but I still don't have an even-looking lash line.

This happened to me with Enormous Lash, but at least with EL, the empty spots filled in within 2 weeks. This has taken nearly 2 months!

So, be forewarned. You might end up experiencing this. I believe that over-application of the product caused this, since the clumps came out of areas where I may have over-applied.

Also, it does darken my lid line and causes undereye darkness on me, and I've never had dark circles. Thankfully, they can be covered well with my Erno Laszlo mousse foundation, and after skipping a couple nights, the circles disappear.

If you experience eyelid irritation or itchy, red eyes during the first 2 weeks, you may want to try to stick it out. For me, the irritation subsided at the 3 -week mark.

I may still use this, depending on how well my lashes grow back in, but I'm thinking of trying something else.

Oh, one tube will last at least 6 months, with nightly use for the first 3 months and every-other-night for the remaining 3.

on 1/1/2010 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

For the first couple weeks, I would wake up with red and irritated eyes. My lashes HAS grown and although they haven't thickened, they have lengthened. I'm satisfied with this product, but if I choose to get another eye lash stimulator, I might try something else.

on 12/29/2009 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to try Latisse, but after reading many reviews I finally decided to try Lilash instead (and you don't need a prescription to get it!). I'm glad I did! I've been using Lilash for 4 months and my lashes are so long it's almost obscene! People ask me if I'm wearing falsies all the time. I did experience a little hipersensitivity on my lash line for the first two weeks, so I had to use a super creamy eyeliner, but that was about it for discomfort. My eyelashes kind of grew all over the place, but who cares? I just curl them and they look gorgeous! Sometimes when I want a "natural" look, I just use Vaseline to make them look thicker and they look so beautiful. I think Lilash should give me one tube for free, since so many of my friends are buying it after looking at my results, haha!

7 month update: My lashes were really really long on month 5, and then on month 6 started to fall off. I wanted to have a funeral for each one I lost... I started to panic, but then I realized that the lashes HAVE to fall off at a certain point, they can't be there forever!! anyway, there were a LOT of new lashes growing, and right now they are very dense... I'm yet to see if they grow crazy long again. I'm still on my first tube, and about to start month 8, this may be expensive, but it lasts a long time. I'll update in a couple of months again :)

on 12/28/2009 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product 10 months ago. At the beginning of the three or four months after I started to use it, it did help to grow the eye lash a lot. But then I found that eye lashes are so easily to fall off and the product seems not working as effectively as it did at the first three or four months. I hate to throw it away since it still has some in the tube and it is so expesive to throw away. Does anyone have the same experience as I have? Does it only work for four or five months before it has to be replaced?

Added on Aug 8,2010: Furthe to my review dataed Dec 2009, I do notice that lilash is not working as effectively as it did when I started to use it the first four or five months. I read several reviews from somewhere saying the same exprerience as I do. One of them said that it might be the tube was getting older. Therefore, she bought a new one but unfortuntely, it still does not work as well as the first four or fives months when you start to use. Therefore, I am not willing to risk to buy a new one to see if it will make the difference since it is so expensive. I switch to use rapidlash. So far, I have not had any negitive effects on my eyes. I am pleased with it. Hope it will not lose its effectiveness like lilash as time goes by.

on 11/26/2009 1:46:00 AM

I bought lilash 3 mths ago and my lashes really grew longer and thicker !! I'm satisfied with the results I've got . However, the lashes would go back to normal if this product is discontinued. Afterall, it is quite an expensive product to maintain . I applied it every night before bed for 2 months and then every other night just to maintain the length and saving the product ! haha... It didn't give me the natural lash curls, althou i know many had that. Non-the-less, it made curling easier for me . i'll repurchase it again because of the length and volumn !

Verdict: It does work !

Edit: i realised that the area where i applied the stimulator have darken my eyelids. I'm gonna search for a better alternative and definitely not repurchasing it again . Afterall, I did noticed my lashes falling out when it've reached its 'maximum' life (length). i was also adviced by a guru on youtube that i shouldn't use it as it would interfer with the bond. Not sure what she meant by interfering with the bond thou ..

on 11/21/2009 12:03:00 PM

Bought this product on Ebay from a reputable seller.
I've been using this product since June 09. Took 8 weeks to notice a difference, especially when wearing mascara.
I had slightly discoloration on the lash line to begin with and managed to put too much on one night, my eye was blotchy and itchy as hell the next day. It's easy to put on too much as you're urging the process to quicken!
I noticed one eye accelerated in lash growth than the other, my left eye lashes curls naturally where as the other requires some manual curling!
5 months down the line I use the product once a week. I have started to notice on one eye, my eyelashes are sparce at the outer corner, almost as if I have chopped off a tiny clump of lashes with my e/lash curler! I have read this seems to be common with the product.
I think I may up the once a week, as it seems some lashes are shorter. Maybe this is new lashes growing in.
My lash size was decent to begin with, now they're really long, it does look like im wearing false eyelashes as I do get asked that a lot!
I would buy again if I couldnt find something cheaper that suited my needs.

on 11/17/2009 8:26:00 PM

Yes, this stuff really does work. I've wanted longer lashes forEVER and a couple months ago, paid almost $300 for lash extensions (my husband almost fainted). The lash extensions didn't fulfill my wildest dreams (they were full, but kind of straight, so you couldn't really see them except from the side) and are pretty expensive to maintain so I looked for another solution for my obsession.

I checked out all of the lash growth reviews and this product had the best ratings/reviews so I bought a tube off eBay. As soon as it arrived, I started applying this stuff every night to my upper lids. Nothing happened for about 6 weeks (and believe me, I checked the mirror regularly) but I had fortunately read enough reviews that cautioned patience. Then at about 6 or 7 weeks, I started noticing that my lashes looked longer (although not fuller). Yes, they were definitely longer!! I'd say about 1/3 longer!!

The only drawback has been that I did notice some burning when I applied it, for about the first week. That did make me wonder what ingredients are in the product and if I was crazy to keep applying this to my eyes. (And I do still wonder ...)

Anyways, I use this about 4 times a week now just to maintain the length and am very happy with this stuff!!

EDIT 02/05/12 - I dropped my review from 5 lippies down to 2 because this stuff started making my eyelids turn bright red - so much so that I was in a restaurant, and the server (a complete stranger) asked if my eyes were ok or if I was just 'really tired'. The trade-off of long eyelash to looking haggard is not worth it to me - so I immediately stopped using this!!

on 11/10/2009 4:50:00 PM

It IS a great stuff, got significantly longer (not fuller though) lashes. My main concern however was that I started to loose lashes after approximately 2 months of use. But they were growing back faster than usual - granted. I did try other brands - and this is really the BEST.

Popular Lash Treatments