Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

on 11/26/2009 1:46:00 AM

I bought lilash 3 mths ago and my lashes really grew longer and thicker !! I'm satisfied with the results I've got . However, the lashes would go back to normal if this product is discontinued. Afterall, it is quite an expensive product to maintain . I applied it every night before bed for 2 months and then every other night just to maintain the length and saving the product ! haha... It didn't give me the natural lash curls, althou i know many had that. Non-the-less, it made curling easier for me . i'll repurchase it again because of the length and volumn !

Verdict: It does work !

Edit: i realised that the area where i applied the stimulator have darken my eyelids. I'm gonna search for a better alternative and definitely not repurchasing it again . Afterall, I did noticed my lashes falling out when it've reached its 'maximum' life (length). i was also adviced by a guru on youtube that i shouldn't use it as it would interfer with the bond. Not sure what she meant by interfering with the bond thou ..

on 11/21/2009 12:03:00 PM

Bought this product on Ebay from a reputable seller.
I've been using this product since June 09. Took 8 weeks to notice a difference, especially when wearing mascara.
I had slightly discoloration on the lash line to begin with and managed to put too much on one night, my eye was blotchy and itchy as hell the next day. It's easy to put on too much as you're urging the process to quicken!
I noticed one eye accelerated in lash growth than the other, my left eye lashes curls naturally where as the other requires some manual curling!
5 months down the line I use the product once a week. I have started to notice on one eye, my eyelashes are sparce at the outer corner, almost as if I have chopped off a tiny clump of lashes with my e/lash curler! I have read this seems to be common with the product.
I think I may up the once a week, as it seems some lashes are shorter. Maybe this is new lashes growing in.
My lash size was decent to begin with, now they're really long, it does look like im wearing false eyelashes as I do get asked that a lot!
I would buy again if I couldnt find something cheaper that suited my needs.

on 11/17/2009 8:26:00 PM

Yes, this stuff really does work. I've wanted longer lashes forEVER and a couple months ago, paid almost $300 for lash extensions (my husband almost fainted). The lash extensions didn't fulfill my wildest dreams (they were full, but kind of straight, so you couldn't really see them except from the side) and are pretty expensive to maintain so I looked for another solution for my obsession.

I checked out all of the lash growth reviews and this product had the best ratings/reviews so I bought a tube off eBay. As soon as it arrived, I started applying this stuff every night to my upper lids. Nothing happened for about 6 weeks (and believe me, I checked the mirror regularly) but I had fortunately read enough reviews that cautioned patience. Then at about 6 or 7 weeks, I started noticing that my lashes looked longer (although not fuller). Yes, they were definitely longer!! I'd say about 1/3 longer!!

The only drawback has been that I did notice some burning when I applied it, for about the first week. That did make me wonder what ingredients are in the product and if I was crazy to keep applying this to my eyes. (And I do still wonder ...)

Anyways, I use this about 4 times a week now just to maintain the length and am very happy with this stuff!!

EDIT 02/05/12 - I dropped my review from 5 lippies down to 2 because this stuff started making my eyelids turn bright red - so much so that I was in a restaurant, and the server (a complete stranger) asked if my eyes were ok or if I was just 'really tired'. The trade-off of long eyelash to looking haggard is not worth it to me - so I immediately stopped using this!!

on 11/10/2009 4:50:00 PM

It IS a great stuff, got significantly longer (not fuller though) lashes. My main concern however was that I started to loose lashes after approximately 2 months of use. But they were growing back faster than usual - granted. I did try other brands - and this is really the BEST.

on 11/9/2009 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started Lilash 3 months ago, and now my lashes are noticeably fuller, and a little longer. The individual lashes are thicker and blacker, and there are actually more of them. They curl up much more now, to the point I don't need to use an eyelash curler. The first time I used, my eyes and eyelids turned very red, and were very irritated. I used less product but still applied it every night, and the irritation went away. My eyelids still do get a little discoloured still, but it's nothing bad. After about 2 months of use, my eyelashes started falling out and I had bald patches! I freaked out and stopped using it for about 2 weeks, not sure whether to continue or stop. I asked the board here about lash fallout and lilash and a MUA member told me that the lashes had come to the end of their growth cycle, and will grow back, so to continue with it. I did continue, and the lashes have grown back, thicker, and blacker, and curlier. I now only use it 4 nights a week, not every night, I'm scared that my lashes might fall out again if I use it every night. I am pleased with the results as my lashes are fuller and blacker, but I'm not giving it a 5 as they're only a teeny weeny bit longer, and it is pretty expensive, and my eyelids do get a dark reddish discolouration. Oh, my bottom lashes are longer, although I never apply on the bottom.

2 1/2 weeks and already noticeable length. Amazing stuff. I have eyes/eyelids that are easily irritated. I've never written a review and was a real skeptic. This is a product that does what it purports to do. Amazingly enough, it hasn't irritated my top lid. I don't apply on bottom because instructional pamphlet says not to, but I have found that my lower lids and inside corner of eyes are bit itchy. Crusties just wash away and itching is so minor that I wouldn't stop using. I had one eye that "streams" in the morning; so much that it washed away my eyeliner and concealer and so had to carry both in my purse for touchups throughtout the day. UNBELIEVABLE - haven't had the problem since I started using Lilash. Blonde eyelashes that haven't darkened (yet) - I hope they do. Haven't had a darkening of the lid either. Lilash is worth every penny and I'll buy again and again.......

on 10/25/2009 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lilash works! Yesterday my husband complimented me on my beautiful eyes. My eyelashes are straight, medium-long, light black in color. As I entered middle age, my lashes are getting thinner and lighter in color. After I saw my niece's eyelashes look like false lashes from her use of Lilash, I was convinced and purchased a tube from Lilash's website.

******Week1: Lilash burned after I applied one thin swipe to the skin at the edge of my top eyelids right above my lashes at night. My top lash lines were slightly red and swollen every morning.

******Weeks 2 - 6: I changed the application to the mornings and my eyes are no longer red or irritated. Lashes are growing albeit not at the same rate or length on both eyes. Some individual lashes are quite long. Lashes on left eye are longer than lashes on right eye.

******Week 7: A few lashes are falling out every day as they reach the end of their growth cycle.

******Weeks 8 & 9: Lash fallout stopped. Lashes continue to grow long and curling up at the ends. Lashes on right eye caught up in length and fullness with lashes on left eye. Manually curling my lashes is easier and the curl lasts all day.

******Weeks 10 - 12: My lashes blossomed. Wow! Top lashes are one inch long. Lashes are very long, fuller, dark black in color, and curl up at the ends. Manually curling my lashes is easy and the curl lasts all day and night. My lashes look good without mascara. Applying mascara makes my lashes look quite dramatic, as if I'm wearing gorgeous false lash extensions. I get compliments all the time on my eyes and eyelashes.

Summary: I have the eyelashes of my youth back and more. After using Lilash every day for 12 weeks, I'm now using it every other day in "maintenance" mode. Lilash is worth the price as one tube lasts about 6 months when used once every day, and when you reach your optimal lash length you use Lilash every other day so the tube lasts even longer. I'll definitely repurchase this product again and again. I love the results!

on 10/23/2009 1:09:00 PM

I started using this product after seeing the pics of bellareviews on youtube. This product made my medium length lashes grow extra long but they didn't look groomed and were kinda all over the place so I stopped using it because of the hassle.

on 10/22/2009 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

lilash does work, but i think for the price that i'm paying for, i would prefer to try out revita lash next instead of repurchasing. the packaging is a little annoying at the beginning, because the stopper kept popping up when i stick the brush back in.

I love this stuff! I've been using Lilash for about a month now, and my lashes have definitely gotten longer.. They've always been thick, but now have a very definite curl (I am Asian, and Asian lashes are pretty notorious for being straight / hard to curl) and much much longer. Highly recommended!

Top Rated Lash Treatments