October 31, 2014 | 1541 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by alucinor

I finally got the chance to visit a Lush store while I was in Boston and I picked this up as well as a bar of King of Skin. The packaging is silly, and the smell seems a little weird if you take a big whiff, but once I put it on I was OK. I haven't gotten the chance to use it in the humid summer, so right now I use it over this sticky lotion that I'm trying to use up. It's a good product, but I gave it a 3 because it's not spectacular and I could live without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2007 2:06:00 PM More reviews by KeshieShimmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The powder is nice, it smells light and the feel is moisturizing. However the container sucks, the powder spills everywhere. It also doesn't have the moisture absorbing quailities that I look for in a powder. I won't buy this again, because it spills everywhere and it's just an 'OK' powder for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2007 3:02:00 PM More reviews by northbynw

I have a history of short-lived obsessions with Lush products, followed by disappointment. So far, though, this powder has lived up to the reviews. The smell's great, and it goes on so well! I used to feel the need to shower both at night and in the morning, but I just put this on before I sleep and I wake up feeling totally clean! It doesn't look chalky at all - goes on smooth and has a lovely, delicate scent. I've already bought them for my friends. As with the rest, I HATE the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sammybee

Lovely scent and feels heavenly, but the packaging is awful. I put mine in a cute holder with a big powder puff. It's easier to use, looks nicer and allows you to use much less as the original packaging seems designed to spill everywhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2006 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Stephaniek0424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the feel of this powder it is extremely soft and moisturizing but I am not a huge fan of the smell... I was hoping it would be a light smell but it is very strong. It has a honeysuckle smell to me and reminds me of this awful bath set I got when I was 13!! Other than that I love it... I wish they made the smell less powerful though, then I'd definetely repurchase it again. Also the container seems to make a mess and leak a lot. I keep mine under the sink because it gets everywhere if I keep it with the rest of my stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2006 4:34:00 AM More reviews by LittleGhost

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantabulous powder, very silky lol, and it smells incredible. I love wearing this with Gucci's Envy Me. I've purchased it many many times.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 6:35:00 PM More reviews by brynnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all I love the smell of this powder. For those of you wondering what dusting powder is for, I use it on my chest and boobs to avoid "boob sweat". It's especially nice in hotter months to put on any areas that get sweaty during the day. Also it's nice to sprinkle on your sheets or in the bottom of a laundry hamper. I also like that it's talc free. My only complaint is that sometimes more comes out of the shaker than I intended. Very nice product, and I will re-purchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2006 5:51:00 PM More reviews by teddyblue

I really love the smell of this dusting powder. I got it as a birthday gift, my only problem is that i don't know what dusting powders are for. But because i am running out of my mineral foudation i decided to give this a try as a translucent powder. it works great,and leaves my face soft, and smelling like a delicious candy. If anyone could tell me what a dusting powder is supposed to be for, i would greatly appreciate it. Overall, love this product though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2006 8:50:00 PM More reviews by caroni99

I've never been a fan of dusting powders as I really had no idea what the point of using them was. I decided to give Silky Underwear a try as I kept hearing so much about it and wanted to know what the hype was about. So I gave it a try and I LOVE IT!! Unlike others the packaging does not bother me at all though I can see how people can have accidents with it. It would be nice if it came with a powder puff but it does not so I spent less that a dollar buying one at Wal-mart. It smells divine without being overpowering. I hate scents that an entire room full of people are forced to endure so this one is perfect in the sense that really only you and anyone *very* close to you can smell and appreciate. I use Silky Underwear in my bra as I was getting some awful itchiness on my nipples (okay TMI but someone has to say it cuz it happens) and afer a few days use it was gone. That is saying a lot since I have been using over the counter medication that had been doing nothing. I love this product and would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2006 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Retrovertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Whenever I'm feeling a little down, a gentle dusting of Silky Underwear never fails to raise my spirits. The scent is so comforting and perfect for warm summer days.