October 20, 2014 | 485 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by audmac

I got both of the 24/7 eye pencil sets and this color is my favorite of all. It is just gorgeous on me and now takes the place of my olive e/s that i used to wear as a lid color- I can just line and smudge this upwards and no need for the e/s. I love that the color is slightly metallic but not over the top. The 24/7s are the best eyeliners ever IMHO- soft and long lasting. I just purchased the full size of this so I can keep one at home and one in my purse. Stash is a great name for it cuz its definity staying in mine:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by YouGotYourChocolateinMyPB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'd probably lean more towards a 4.5 rating on this. I do like it, it can probably be duped for cheaper with one of the Sephora Flashy liners or the like. This is a really nice browned olive green on me. It applies wonderfully and wears well, as do all the other 24/7 liners I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Violet912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

As others have said, VERY useful, versatile shade. I wear Stash when I might have worn Bourbon but I wanted to add subtle color. I also think Stash is awesome paired with Urb eyeshadow.

I think of this shade as less olive-gold and more brown with a greenish cast to it.

I wear TFSI as a base and 16 hours after I put 24/7 eyeliners on, I'm scrubbing to remove them... they hold on like nothing else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this color- olive green with flecks of gold. It glides on effortlessly so you have to be careful with it or you may make a mess. It is very soft and creamy. Not for those who like a very defined line. Very smudgeable if you like that look. Great little liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by oneofmylies99

This color is so beautiful - a shimmery goldish-olive-green. A great alternative to black or brown that I think would compliment most skin-tones and eye colors. It's a creamy pencil that glides on very easily. It's smudgeable at first before it sets. After it sets, however, Stash smudges on me after about the 4th or 5th hour of wear. It also fades a little bit. I know I'm one of the few that these 24/7 liners don't stay put for. It's a shame because UD offers these in such beautiful colors. $16 for .04 oz

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Tammy123456

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty color. Looks great with my light brown eyes. Something different than black. You can really see the color on your skin - greenish gold. Dark enough to see but not dark enough for me for night wear. This is a lovely day pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by irish119

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One day at ULTA I asked what the softest, yet long-lasting liner was that they had, and was taken directly over to the Urban Decay section. I have very white skin and blue/grey/green eyes (they seem to change - really). Black is usually too harsh for me so I latched onto STASH and it is gorgeous. Probably the most versatile color they have because you can make it everyday subtle or much more dynamic for evening. I do usually have to touch it up during the day - once - but it's well worth it for this color. And it's amazingly soft to put on. Being soft, however, means it needs sharpening often & you have to replace more often than other pencils, but for the color and overall effect, well worth the $16.00.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ahhhttack

Well, considering the outstanding rating this has gotten, I can hardly find anything to say about it that hasn't already been said. Probably my favorite 24/7, Stash is a lovely dark green/gold that I use often in place of black liner. In fact, this has slowly been taking the place of black as the liner I most often wear. It really makes eyes pop, much more than black or brown. Seriously, if you can get just one 24/7, make it this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by redandfuzzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this liner SO much. The color looks great with my pale greyish green eyes, and the staying power is incredible (like, 14 hours +). The color is so nice with it's golden-green sheen and micro flecks of glitter. Love it, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by bittersweetjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have greenish-blue eyes, and I've always avoided green eyeliner because I didn't think it would work for me. (You know how the experts always say you should not wear eyeliner/eyeshadow that is the same color as your eyes.) I admired this color in a lot of the looks on Temptalia.com, so I decided to give it a shot. It is simply gorgeous! The gold and brown undertones really bring out the golden flecks in my eyes. Not surprisingly, it looks really pretty paired with with gold eyeshadow. As someone with oily lids, I find the staying power is great. It's not quite as budge-proof as gel eyeliner, but waaaaaay better than a traditional pencil. With UDPP on my lids, this stuff lasts all day.