Jane Iredale Handi Brush

4.9

Not tested on animals

on 8/5/2004 12:28:00 AM

I LOVE this brush. Its the best one I have ever used. I use it for any brand, any type of face powder and blush. I have no problems with shedding and I have had it for a year now and the shape has held up after almost every day double duty.

on 7/25/2004 4:58:00 PM

How did I ever live without this brush! I bought it for the pressed JI base, but switched to loose for the better coverage. I like this with the loose better than the softer powder brushes because it keeps the precious powder contained. With the other powder brushes, the powder flies everywhere. I'll never be without this brush and plan to buy backups for travel/office, even though I'm a TOTAL cheapskate.

on 3/4/2004 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Use it for all of my JI face applications... pressed powder, bronzer, and finishing powder. I've had mine for almost 3 weeks and have had a sum total of 2 hairs come out. Love it, love it, love it!!!! Unfortunately paid full price (almost $40), but now that I've found them elsewhere for much less, I'm thinking about getting another one specifically for blush.

on 1/22/2004 3:08:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Read the reviews, bought it, used it and was reluctant about keeping it because I was not used to the flatness of it's head since I'd been using a more compact oval type. Now that I've been using this for about 10 days, I find that it's really great for putting blush exactly where it should be...on the apples of my cheeks! Perfect for swirling around and blending nicely! For $29, I'll keep it!

on 1/16/2004 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great powder brush! It's luxuriously soft on my face, and gives the quickist, most even application of the JI PurePressed Base. You can also use this to blend everything in after you've applied blush, bronzer, etc. Pricy(49 CDN), but sooo worth it!

UPDATE:
The brush I have sheds..a bit disappointing for the price but it's still an excellent brush. continued >>

on 12/3/2003 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

HG!!! Amazing Little Brush...very small - but it works in a very big way!!! I Love this brush for application of my pressed AND loose mineral foundation (and Youngblood Rice Mineral Setting Powder under and over both). I have a need for some serious EVEN coverage and this little tool gets the job done without wasting or over-using product. I don't even need that much makeup when I use this brush because it puts it on so evenly and I control the density...

I would not be without it...It is worth every drop of my $29.00 + free shipping @ http://freshskincare.com/

BUY IT!!!

on 10/3/2003 4:48:00 PM

This is very simple......the JI Handi is the only brush to use with the pressed mineral application! Period. It has cut my application time in half, my skin looks great (& it's not) & the brush itself is sooooo soft. Like "buttah" Babs would say! This is a must have & it really is worth every dime. I have had mine for about 10 mos. now with no shedding at all. Blends my minerals like a dream. If your on the fence about this one...just buy it, you will NOT regret the purchase! ;)
4/27/04 This is still THE BEST brush for the JI pressed. And I have washed it several times & it is still in perfect shape....just a great brush. Worth every penny Ladies (or Gents!)

on 9/3/2003 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I just got the Handi about a week ago and I love it! I have been using JI pressed base for a few years now but had not tried the Handi brush. It is soooo soft and applies the minerals perfectly. I thought that a sponge/puff would be quicker but the Handi applies the minerals better and faster than anything else I have tried. It is worth the $30+, (you can buy it on skindeepiii.com for about $31).

on 8/7/2003 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The Handi is my new most favorite brush in the world (for applying mineral foundation)! The squirrel and pony hair combination is super soft and luxurious. I find the dense, flat head makes it so much easier to get product spread evenly onto the brush which makes for a very smooth and even application. I like this brush much, much better than any Kabuki brush I own (gasp!) and will use it almost exclusively. It's great for applying pressed and loose powders and does not shed. Overall length of the brush is 4 inches. Although I was expecting it to be larger when I purchased online, I found it was the perfect size after using it. I got it from www.dermstore.com for just over $25, because of a BE discount. Can't be happier! Love it!

on 7/10/2003 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is really a good brush of great quality although this is my first brush. I have tried some brushes made by squirrel, which are very expensive, and this one comes with a more friendly price at $31. I like this a lot. It feels so soft and nice to apply on my face. However, I found another website selling a price of $25 of this brush just right after I bought it, which made me feel so upset since I though I got a good deal.

Top Rated Jane Iredale Products