August 29, 2014 | 1943 users online

Makeup Brushes - Jane Iredale - Handi Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

HG!!! Amazing Little Brush...very small - but it works in a very big way!!! I Love this brush for application of my pressed AND loose mineral foundation (and Youngblood Rice Mineral Setting Powder under and over both). I have a need for some serious EVEN coverage and this little tool gets the job done without wasting or over-using product. I don't even need that much makeup when I use this brush because it puts it on so evenly and I control the density...

I would not be without it...It is worth every drop of my $29.00 + free shipping @ http://freshskincare.com/

BUY IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2003 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Blondie03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is very simple......the JI Handi is the only brush to use with the pressed mineral application! Period. It has cut my application time in half, my skin looks great (& it's not) & the brush itself is sooooo soft. Like "buttah" Babs would say! This is a must have & it really is worth every dime. I have had mine for about 10 mos. now with no shedding at all. Blends my minerals like a dream. If your on the fence about this one...just buy it, you will NOT regret the purchase! ;)
4/27/04 This is still THE BEST brush for the JI pressed. And I have washed it several times & it is still in perfect shape....just a great brush. Worth every penny Ladies (or Gents!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by mhooven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I just got the Handi about a week ago and I love it! I have been using JI pressed base for a few years now but had not tried the Handi brush. It is soooo soft and applies the minerals perfectly. I thought that a sponge/puff would be quicker but the Handi applies the minerals better and faster than anything else I have tried. It is worth the $30+, (you can buy it on skindeepiii.com for about $31).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Hekt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Handi is my new most favorite brush in the world (for applying mineral foundation)! The squirrel and pony hair combination is super soft and luxurious. I find the dense, flat head makes it so much easier to get product spread evenly onto the brush which makes for a very smooth and even application. I like this brush much, much better than any Kabuki brush I own (gasp!) and will use it almost exclusively. It's great for applying pressed and loose powders and does not shed. Overall length of the brush is 4 inches. Although I was expecting it to be larger when I purchased online, I found it was the perfect size after using it. I got it from www.dermstore.com for just over $25, because of a BE discount. Can't be happier! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2003 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Sasha_ccw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is really a good brush of great quality although this is my first brush. I have tried some brushes made by squirrel, which are very expensive, and this one comes with a more friendly price at $31. I like this a lot. It feels so soft and nice to apply on my face. However, I found another website selling a price of $25 of this brush just right after I bought it, which made me feel so upset since I though I got a good deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2003 9:54:00 PM More reviews by natjoshi

Great overall brush, and gives a very nice airbrushed application. A nice small size and very soft bristles. Its well made but for that price I wish it came with its own case for easier transport.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 2:46:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I bought 2 of these and I would not be w/o them. They make applying the pressed minerals so easy and foolproof. The brushes are soft, dense and hold up to repeated cleanings. I have had my brushes for 3 years now and they still look new. Will repurchase but I don't anticipate the need anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2002 11:31:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Wow this is one amazing brush. I received the JI Handi brush in a swap by mistake! Boy am I glad I did. This brush is made from squirrel and retails for $39. It is SUPER soft and luxurious. Comparable to Cargo, Stila, Trish! Very well made, no bristles fall out at all even after washing. It has a full flat head and works wonderful;y to apply pressed powder or loose. I love this brush and highly recommend this!