April 17, 2014 | 1431 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Hasschen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in 01 Light

It comes with a mirror, tweezers, angled brush, flocked sponge.

3 colors are included in each kit.

Highlight - which is a light golden cream (in the light kit) great brow highlight !

2 colors for brow and lighter and darker shade - I use both my brows are sparse on the outer edge and I have some white brows on the inner edge (ack!)

This goes on well, stays all day for me and looks natural I use the flocked sponge to apply they use the small slanted brush to brush out any heavy strokes.

I'd buy this again, I can see the small bendable area where the brushes and tweezers are held breaking off at some point but nice idea.

You get 3 colors so I feel the $8 to not be a bad deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by ygvo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the medium color. The brown is a bit reddish for me and the brow 1 lighter brown is too light. The colors are VERY pigmented, so I will be using it as an eyeshadow as well. I think I will stick to using eyeshadow to fill my brows, finding a match is hard. The highlighting color is great, though.
The tweezers do not work well. the angled brush is too thin and the sponge applicator is a sponge applicator. I will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the Chanel brow kit last year. It was like a great little toy except that the colors were w-a-y too dark for me. And finally, my husband said Enough, Morticia! So I just kept my brows shaped and that was that. I found this little baby in CVS. I think it was less than $7. The colors looked...good! They go on very smoothly albeit quite lightly. It would be great for travel, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one amazing little compact for the amount of money you spend on it! I got it in the lighter color, and I'm probably going to hit up Walgreens tomorrow to grab up another. The highlighting brow shimmer powder is the most amazing product - it's looks almost like a eggshell beige color, but goes on a smooth and highlights just enough to define the shape of the brow. The brow colors are not a perfect match for me (I like the smashbox colors better) but I use them as eyeshadows, with the lighter color as the base and the darker to shade and it looks amazing with my eyes and lasted *all* day. All in all, this gives me the most amazing eye look ever. Snatch yours up before they are gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by jamielee983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I change my hair color very often, and being naturally blonde haired, my eyebrows are never as strong as I like them. And then I found this product. Contained in this perfectly compact kit is an amazingly silky highlighter for the browbone, not too light or shimmery, a light colored powder for the days I have blonde hair, and a darker (but not too dark!) shade for when I am feeling brunette.

The cute package also has a three little brushes (if I can remember correctly... the brushes fall out easily). Luckily I haven't yet lost the little angled one. My eyebrows are too far apart, and when I use this I can make them look picture perfect. Nobody is able to tell what is different, just that I look more alive and put-together. Another great bonus about the actual powder is that you can layer it for more intense color. The first time I used the darker colored powder I felt like it was too strong.. but then I got used to it and feel almost naked if I don't use it! So strongly recommended for anyone who has wimpy little colorless eyebrows like myself and needs people to look at them and say "WOW!"

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by LuvnMyLife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this brow kit! I am always changing my haircolor (highlights, overall light, or going overall dark) so it is helpful that you can customize the colors by mixing more dark or light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this worked better- more believable- than any pencil or powder i have ever used, and it comes in such a cute, handy kit! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by il0vestarre

great brow product, although wish it had wax

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Paiger171

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's a cute little kit with brushes and 2 color choices and a highlight color. It works perfectly. I have also tried MAC's and like this just as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I really like this brow kit and mixing the colors to get a better color match. Not bad and reasonably long lasting. Oh, and have the light one for my blonde eyebrows and the darker color is too dark for me, really.