January 25, 2015 | 2047 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by lovelycristi

i bought this at heb plus one night and i fell in love with it. its great. the packaging is a little bulky but its worth it. it comes with a little pair of tweezers which have saved my life a few times. they arent the best but they are helpful in sticky situations where if youre like me you grow little random hairs overnight and you dont notice until youre at work or school. i love the highlight color. its not to shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

OK - so, we have good and bad parts about this - but in general it is really awesome - so read on, please!
My first complaint is the packaging. I don't know if it's just mine, but the top is hard to open. Also, the packaging includes a crappy mini e/s sponge tip applicator, crappy mini slanted liner brush, and a mini pair of tweezers (which I assume are crappy but cannot yet speak of). These little "bonuses" just take up so much space - otherwise the packaging could be much less cumbersome, and would be a slim package of just a vertical row of 3 shadows. I would love to somehow modify this to do that...I'll have to think about it. I might depot it and re-work it somehow...I think the packaging is JUST that lame!

Alright - so onto the good stuff. Price = $6.49 + tax at CVS.

Over this past weekend, I tried the Anastasia brow powder duo in Medium Ash. I didn't find the quality to be anything to write home about, and didn't think that it was worth the $22 I spent - glad I kept the box and my receipt, and I returned it.

I had posted to the M/U board about wanting a cheaper dupe of the product, and a few folks recommended this. So I went on my excursion (my CVS are inconsistent with selling this, but my Kmart has it too!) last night to find the product and finally did. I've used it this morning and so far, so good. What I can say is that the 01 color is pretty comparable in color to the Anastasia brow powder duo in Medium Ash but maybe a little more neutral and not so grayed (read: not gray, not reddish, just right in the middle!).

So, what I can say so far is that for $6+ I got something similar to Anastasia brow powder duo. I will edit this later when I've worn it for a while and give a more quantitative review!

EDIT: OK! After using this for a few days - all day, this works SO much better than Anastasia. It stays all day - even with my mild seb derm in my brows. I'm very very pleased!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by pimpcessleelee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is so great! It's small, but compact to take with you. I have the medium (02). I thought the brushes were too small, but it actually comes in handy. The brown color with the angular brush makes my eyebrows look so natural. The tweezers are a bit irritating to use but they work. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by xliu4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this kit! It has everything you need for your brows - tweezer, slanted brush, sponge tip, mini mirror & the powders. I like how there are 3 shades of colors (highlight, lighter brown, and dark brown) so you can mix the shades together to get the shade you want (I actually never tried that but I guess it would work? lol)

It's very pigmented & lasts through the day! Very impressed & happy with the purchase. For $6 this is an excellent purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by monica8six

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive had this product for about a month now and I'm really liking it. I have the medium and I use the lightest shade. The brush is actually really good. I'm not a big fan of the tweezers or the sponge tip applicator but overall the price for the shades alone is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this. Gives a variety 2 shades (a lighter and a darker) and it has a highlight. This is great for travel in such that it has a small mirror, tweezers, sponge tip applicator, and angled brush. I mainly use this for my brows but if you travel you can use this for eyeshadow as well. It also comes with instructions in the back. Cute, compact and versatile. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I have this in medium. What a great little kit... and so cheap! I use the medium tone for the part of my brow near my nose and the darker shade from the arch out. I use the highligher under eyebrow arch and on the inside corners of my eyes. The colors blend seamlessly and the look is natural. The shades are highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way and it will last forever. I love the packaging. It's tiny, but has everything you need and I like the way the brushes/tweezer are in a little compartment that stands up straight for easy access. I have never tried the tweezers because I have my own pair that I like, but I'm sure these would do in a pinch. This is a great, effective kit for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lightxl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in medium. It's a very hi quality product for such a low price. I use my own shiseido brow brush. I dab once in each of the colors and that is enough to cover both my brows - that's how pigmented this product is. You need very little product, so it lasts forever. I have dark brown hair that looks black indoors, so the color leaves something to be desired. I would prefer to have some grey tones mixed in. However, for the price and quality, I can't complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this, it was so easy to apply.. i have black eyebrows and the shade matched my brows perfectly, they look totally natural.. I love the brush too. The tweezers came in handy once when i needed to take out some stray hairs (just a couple) but its so small that its hard to use.. and anyways i have larger ones so its fine, i bought it for the powder anyways.. I only use the third shade though, i dont really use the other 2..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i love this product! i used brow pencils for awhile and decided to try out a powder so it looks less harsh this product is a perfect fit :)
it is protable though the tools are really tiny and the color really matches my brows (my brows are light and product is usually too dark for them) i used it when i had both blonde hair and my current red shade. a great buy!