August 28, 2014 | 1354 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this, it was so easy to apply.. i have black eyebrows and the shade matched my brows perfectly, they look totally natural.. I love the brush too. The tweezers came in handy once when i needed to take out some stray hairs (just a couple) but its so small that its hard to use.. and anyways i have larger ones so its fine, i bought it for the powder anyways.. I only use the third shade though, i dont really use the other 2..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i love this product! i used brow pencils for awhile and decided to try out a powder so it looks less harsh this product is a perfect fit :)
it is protable though the tools are really tiny and the color really matches my brows (my brows are light and product is usually too dark for them) i used it when i had both blonde hair and my current red shade. a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by mybabyboo

This is a portable, easy way of doing my brows, quick and easy. I dont have to worry about the brushes or tweezers, it fits right into my suitcase, purse, backpack, anything and its lasts a long time! Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by bagieaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brow kit. I use shade 01 Light. My face is incomplete without this product! Using this has negated my need for eyeshadows - I just blend the 2 shades into my crease and it looks subtle yet polished.
It has no reddish tint, the highlighter shade is frosty, velvety, and shows up well.
The only thing I would change is the thickness of the case. It is needlessly bulky. And the tweezers are difficult to use, however convenient they may be.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by TheKarenD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only use the two brow colors and the slant brush from this kit, so the highlighter, tweezers, and sponge applicator are wasted for me. The part of the package that holds the tools came out of its slot on my package; I'd just toss it but the way the lid is shaped I need it to keep the one brush I use from rattling around. The brow colors themselves are fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the medium shade(s). While the tweezers and sponge applicatiors are utterly useless, the powders are wonderful. I love being able to mix the dark and medium brown - it just looks more natural that way for me. They are a touch reddish, but that is okay for me because my hair is kind of a dark auburn color. I just use an ELF brush to apply instead of the crappy sponge brush (I think all sponge applicators are a waste). And the highlighter is quite pigmented so you really do not need too much. This is WAY better than pencil eye brow products - it looks way more natural!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I got this in the 01 Light, and it is not only great for my brows, it makes a great travel eyeshadow kit for a neutral eye. I can see running out of the taupe powder quickly (as that is what I use on my brows and my eyelid), but for $7 I can have these stashed in my desk at work, travel bag, etc. The tweezers aren't super precise but they will pull a stray hair when needed. This is a great little kit!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Standardtoaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first brow product I ever bought. I remember having the darkest shade they had but it still didn't match with my dark asian hair. It was like a very "brown" brown on my eyebrows sooo it looked funny, haha.

The packaging is very chunky. I couldn't fling it in my makeup bag like my Anastasia Duo Brow Powder and Mini spooley/brush. But I did think it was cleaver how they had the little tweezers, brush, and sponge in it. :)

I never really used the highlight powder and it actually cracked on me, lol. But yeah, I would have given this a better ratting if they had a darker shade of powder.

I stopped using this since I bought my Anastasia Duo Brow Powder in Ebony. :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by sweetnothingxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this kit! It was around $7 or $8 at my local CVS. I recently got my eyebrows reshaped with the threading technique (which I highly recommend!) and the Milani powder was identical to the one that the salon used (for a fraction of the price)! I don't use the sponge, and the tweezers are horrendous unless you have seriously long hairs to pluck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really like this product! I purchased it in light and am pleased with the color payoff. The tweezers and sponge applicator are useless, but the angled brush has been very useful for me....I'm still looking for my HG eyebrow brush though. All in all haapy I didn't pay an obscene amount of $$$ for a high product.