Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

on 4/25/2011 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Wonderful liquid foundation brush. Just love it. Beautifully made, and love the curved handle for grip. Buffs product right into the skin. Has lasted me over two years and still looks brand new.

on 4/22/2011 2:38:00 AM

I really like this.It's really soft, however the first time I used it, it felt a little prickly for some reason. and I noticed that the top was unevenly cut , there was a slight dent in the flattop. I guess it was just that one brush. Overall, still good.
I use it for a bunch of things, but mostly for my Maybelline Superstay foundation, and it gives me a very airbrushed application. this is awesome because I'm not a huge fan of the flat foundation brush. i also use this to apply my countour powder, works perfectly! it's funny because this brush was meant for creams, but i don't use it for creams. I love the look and feel of the brush. the packaging was a bit excessive. overall, i'd buy another if it came in a travel size.

on 4/12/2011 12:19:00 PM

Wonderful brush for both liquid foundation and cream blush. Bristles are dense, and provide an airbrushed finish. The only con is that it is sorta expensive, but with proper care, I am sure that it will last for a long time...

on 4/10/2011 12:29:00 AM

I am so jealous that people have had good luck with this brush! I just returned mine today. I don't know why I didn't get the same airbrushed finish that everyone is raving about!?!? You have to wash this brush after every use, especially when using liquid foundation. You do not get the same finish after using the brush when it has dried up foundation on it. On a good note, the brush was very soft and didn't shed and the price wasn't that bad, I just wish it would have worked for me because I had high hopes!

on 4/10/2011 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this brush to put on my liquid foundation. It works great!

on 4/9/2011 11:42:00 PM

I use this brush with my pur minerals foundation and the result is as close to airbrushed as I've ever seen my skin:). Amazing quality and softness for the price and performance, go buy it before they realize how amazing it is for the price! Never sheds, EVER.

on 4/5/2011 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this super soft dense brush! I use this to apply cream blush, as it's great for stipling on the right amount and then to blend it out afterwards. I also like using this with mineral powder foundation if I want thicker coverage. It takes a long time to dry when I wash it, but that's due to it being so dense. Highly recommend.

on 4/3/2011 1:47:00 PM

Picked this up at Target quite a few months ago and love using it with my loose powder, or blush. It applies nicely and is good quality for the price. Very soft, nice handle, and great brush. Much better than many of the expensive Sephora "Premium Brand" ones I have bought. First great synthetic brush I have gotten.
I haven't had any problems with it shedding, and would definitely recommend it.

on 4/3/2011 11:24:00 AM

Best liquid foundation makeup brush ever!!!!!!!!!!!

on 4/2/2011 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This brush has started me on a love affair with the Sonia Kashuk brush line. A couple of years ago, I saw these brushes at Target and passed on them because I didn't like the look of the black handles. I also was uncertain about the quality since they were an inexpensive "drugstore" brand. Then a couple of months ago, I stumbled on to the glowing reviews for this brush and decided to give it a try.

All I can say is, "Wow!" and eat humble pie. I will never again equate brush quality with price.

This brush is so soft that even my hypersensitive skin doesn't react regardless of how much I blend and rub. And you can't beat the versatility--it can be used for creams and powders with equally outstanding results.

I can't believe the quality for the price. This could easily sell for triple or quadruple the $15 suggested retail price.

Popular Makeup Brushes