October 2, 2014 | 1494 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by ohcmeon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This scent is very offensive for me, it is too strong and metallic. The metal part of the bottle has also turned ugly. Whenever I wear it, I'm afraid to disturb others because of the strong smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by lychee28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE lychee (love it so much, it's in my screen name!! ^_^) and was SO happy when I discovered this scent at Nordstrom. There's only one other perfume that I love more and that's Jo Malone.

I'm SUPER picky when it comes to scents but this one is PERFECT. Just two drops and it lasts all day and keeps me feeling so clean and sexy. The scent is not over powering (Unless you drown yourself in the stuff). It's very light, crisp, refreshing, and elegant.
Chloe is something I will wear for the rest of my life! It's perfect for the preteen starting to experiment with beauty products to my grandmother (may she rest in peace). It's appropriate for all ages! This is the new Chanel No. 5!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by TaniaMst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'd been searching for my go to fragrance for a while when I stumbled upon this at Sephora. I'd tried Daisy by Marc Jacobs and the flower tones were too strong. DKNY pink didn't last long enough. Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture was too sweet and so was Princess by Vera Wang. After smelling about 20 on the shelves I noticed this one. Such a neat little bottle! The ribbon is adorable and gives it the simple elegant touch we've come to love from Chloe. What first hit me were the notes of lychee but I couldn't single out anything else. I've been wearing it everyday for a month and it took me a while to realize what the smell reminded me of. It reminds me of taking a walk in the park outside in the early hours of the morning. It's fresh and delicate, like catching a whiff of nearby flowers.

The scent is long lasting, especially if some of it gets on your clothes. It's definitely a bit strong at first but once the alcohol wears off it's the greatest of smell.

Will definitely be repurchasing again and again and again although at 60$ for 30ml it makes for an expensive fragrance.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by emilyos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My signiture perfume. Expensive but worth every penny! I always get asked on nights out what scent i'm wearing. Its quite strong and has great lasting power. When i open my wardrobe i am greeted with this scent which shows its lasting power!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by QuirkyFashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

My new signature scent- it's like someone has taken a fresh, sweet scent and powdered it down to something very unique, classy and overall really lovely.

I've forced my friends into smelling me to get their opinion on it, and they all love it. It's a scent that manages to be original, yet easy to like.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by charnao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I cant describe this as I dont know a lot about perfumes. All I can say is that I LOVE IT. Its so pretty, very clean and very feminine. Probably better for summer/spring than winter. Lovely :)
OH... but pricey!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by marinara11

I was fortunate to purchase the 75 ml of this perfume for only $50 (!!!)recently, and was so happy I bought it!! It has a rosey note to it, and I remember having a hard time trying to figure out its notes when I first smelled it a few years ago...but I'm still loving the smell...it's different from the many fruity/sweet perfumes out there, and a definite must-smell! Will definitely buy this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by purplepan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this Chloe fragrance.
I smelled it for the first time in 2008 in London before I could find it in the US and I loved it, unfortunately it was not in my price range at the time since I was spending the summer working in the UK right after graduation. Some time passed and I couldn't forget it and then Sephora finally started selling it and with their fantastic return policy I decided to give it another try in case the time was distorting my memory of the smell, and alas it was still the one. I own this in the spray bottle and rollerball. I am fairly pleased with both, except that the rollerball smells a lot like liquor when it is first applied but then calms down to the regular scent.

Highly highly recommend. I know it's not for everyone, but give it a chance.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by airubgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

My husband and I looked for a perfume that we both liked, not an easy task mind you. This one was the winner after about a year and a half search and countless dollars spent on niche and designer perfumes. It is very feminine without being ridiculous about it, and is so wearable at all times. Great lasting power, even after working with my horses I still smell good. Flowery without being old ladyish, not powdery at all, fresh and clean. Love this scent!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Fleurine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a free miniature of this with something else I ordered...I was a little skeptical
but because I love the designer, I gave it a try. What a nice white floral with a peony note. Pretty and wearable, and nice. I purchased A full bottle within the next few days...you can check it out at the local sephora.