Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 2/16/2012 4:43:00 PM

I've been using this perfume for a few years and everyone always asks what it is. I absolutley love it and it lasts all day and looks gorgeous too. Its a powdery rose scent and I use it nearly every day and probably always will

on 2/9/2012 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I smelled this in one of my magazines awhile back & I loved the way it smelled. I know perfumes smell different on everybody and on paper so I decided to go to Sephora and test it out. Needless to say I ended up purchasing it; cringing at the price. The smell is floral, has a rose yet powdery smell to it and the staying power is very well. I could smell it hours on end after working. But..months later I find it too overpowering for me and the more I smell it on me the more I think its too strong for me personally. I like more of a fruity floral smell instead & I won't be purchasing again; especially since it is expensive.

on 2/6/2012 11:59:00 PM

Hubby bought this for me one valentines day and I fell inlove! clean and powdery with floral mixture. To my surprise it lasted on my clothes even after washing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my every day perfume. I always get compliments on it. I'm almost done with my bottle and will repurchase when I get done.

on 1/20/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Scents are very individualistic so I won't say too much about the scent, however I do love it. On me it's light, floraly and has a crispness to it. I think any lady who's 25+ can really enjoy this scent if their body chemistry allows it. I also got the roller ball version since I'm just beginning to get interested into fragrances and I don't want to invest in a bottle just yet. I'm not sure if the formula is different between the roller ball and the bottle but the roller ball has no lasting power. By mid day, I can no longer smell it on me and on my wrist it's practically gone. It does disappoint me a bit since this is a "perfume" and not a "toilette", but I still give it 4 stars since I love the scent so much.

on 1/2/2012 3:22:00 AM

Wow. So glad I picked Chloe up while browsing the fragrance section at Sephora. It is heavenly! Definitely soft floral fragrance. It's so alluring and sweet. Thankfully, my best friend bought me a set for Christmas. Definitely pricey, but worth it. It makes me happy just smelling it! Its lasting power is the best I've tried on perfumes! It'll last throughout the second day and I can still smell whiffs of it. Like previous reviewers below, it does provoke a vintage feeling. Very romantic yet chic, I can't put my finger on it. I've found that men love it as well ;)

on 1/1/2012 10:45:00 AM

When I first smelled Chloe 3 years ago I didn't smell anything. It was as if it didn't smell at all. Then when I started to smell something in it, I did't like it very much. Now I started to love it and I'm obsessed with this fragrance. It smells really good to me and sometimes I just open it and smell it deeply because I like it so much. I would compare it to a floral powder. I also have the body lotion which came with the fragrance. Chloe is pretty expensive but definitely worth buying.

on 12/22/2011 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

yes i agree with a reviewer below about fragrances being individualistic because of body chem. but i still like to read reviews because of the listed notes, etc. anyway, i tried this yesterday and it was VERY strong. gave me such a headache i started feeling nauseous. the dry down was very sweet and full of amber. then i actually started smelling a little...farty? something sour started coming out. didnt work with my chemistry unfortunately. i give it a two because i like sweet and it has great staying power.

on 11/30/2011 7:24:00 PM

At first, I was put off by this fragrance, but as time went on, I started to really fall in love with it. The reason is that it has a strong amber base with strong sillage. If you like amber, this one is for you. Usually, I prefer a vanilla base, but after smelling so many vanilla perfumes, it's nice to have this amber in my perfume collection. To me, it smells sophisticated and chic. I recommend testing it on your skin before buying it because not only is it expensive compared to other perfumes, but for me, I wasn't sure about the amber base at first.

I absolutely adore this perfume. I have an embarrassing collection of Bath and Body Shop products and I was on the hunt for an actual perfume. I was in Sephora about two weeks ago sniffing through their samples and finding few that I liked. Once I realized that I could not afford to drop $80 on the Gucci EDT 2, I started digging through their roller ball perfumes. I was growing desperate for a new perfume and came across Chloe. I didn't expect to like it the way I did because I usually stick to very sweet scents, but I can't get over Chloe.
I got the rollerball for around $22, I think, which isn't a bad price since it seems to be lasting a long time. However, I find I have to reapply often. Maybe it's a different formula in the roller ball, but it seems to fade after an hour or so. Either way, I love the scent. I'm surprised every time I put it on how much I love it. It's a light, clean floral scent. I have allergies to floral perfumes and I don't have an issue with this one.
Anyway, it's a wonderfully light and floral scent that doesn't seem to last terribly long, but maybe the full size bottle is different. I don't think it's appropriate for really young girls-teenagers, I'm 23 and I think I'm around the age it's for.

Popular Fragrances