July 31, 2014 | 2057 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Defining/Angled Eye Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by drbuffdaddy

I like this brush for lightening the inner corners of my eyes with highlighter and to apply eye shadow. It is very versatile and is just soft enough and just thick enough. I will buy again. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

i love this brush, but i agree with some of the cons mentioned in previous reviews: the hair is a bit too long and it's a tad too dense for my taste. However, the quality of the brush is superb and it packs on e/s so well! I use it everyday to fill in my eyebrows and create the outer-V on my eyes :) it's still a great buy :):):)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 4:18:00 AM More reviews by blink1217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down this is one of the best brushes I own. This brush is better than my MAC and Sephora angled brush. Its incredibly soft, well densed fibers, and picks up colors very easily. I use this brush to define my outer v at the outer corner of my eyes and this little brush is precise! I'm still surprised that paid only a dollar for this brush. I will be purchasing back ups for this and their blending brush! Don't hesitate with picking one of these up :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

great product for only a dollar but it's a little bit flimsier than i would like, perhaps it'd be better if it was shorter hairs or more densely packed bristles but it still does what it's supposed to and it's super super soft :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

Incredibly soft and dense and full. The picture on the site is very misleading! I love the angle. It's great for blending and defining the outer V. As well, I use it to fill in my brows and it works great for that too. The bristles are the same as the E.L.F eyeshadow brush so it's great quality. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I have two of these and I love them. I use them to put color in my crease. I haven't had any shedding issues. However, the bristles aren't tightly packed so sometimes it almost seems like I'm "dusting" on my eyeshadow and it can get a bit messy. However, when I use a base like NYX shadow pencils..then I don't have that problem, because it grabs the color better. I have repurchased and I've also bought the blending brush which is also pretty great for a buck. Definately worth a try, because you're not out a bunch of money if they don't work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 10:44:00 AM More reviews by lizhmajumder

I love this brush!!! I use it every day to define my crease. It's super soft and fluffy and it's not for precision work like putting on eyeliner but for packing color on the crease, it's a dream. I've also used it for blending the crease and also for packing color under the brow bone (highlight) since its shape is ideal for this.

this is my second favorite E.L.F brush after the eyeshadow brush (see review)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by rkanime3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this brush is just like any other angled brush aside from the size. this is a bigger brush than i was expecting, but that is the only downside. if E.L.F made them smaller, i'd buy a million of these.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't get me wrong, I am an ELF cheerleader, they have some great products. But this is one dud of a brush. Uneven bristles. Too fat/wide to line the eye. Too soft to be of use with the eyebrows - I tried to use this as a shaper, my brows laughed and laughed. The shape is too odd for MY lid color applications. Useless.
For reference, I own 2 (well-made) brushes just like this from another maufacturer and they are a pleasure to use because they are evenly cut on the angle and tightly packed for firm lining or brushing eyebrows into shape.
Thank goodness it's only a buck down the drain.
I'm happy with other elf products, you're still my friend elf but boooo with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by vintagezombie

This brush has soft bristles that are great for precise shadow application and lining. I have not experienced any shedding and this brush is still in great condition after months of regular use. I definitely recommend trying it.