E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great one! this is so soft and nice for eye shadows to blend well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great brush for the money can't go wrong !!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is a good brush. I think it's comparable to the BE mineral brushes. BE's Angled Eye brush goes for $18. This ELF brush goes for $1!

i use this when i apply my eyeshadow, it is so soft and the application is precise.. i thought it might be hard to use or the brush is bristle like other cheap brushes but i was wrong you dont need to buy high end brushes for this...

Okay, so I couldn't find the "studio small angled brush" on MUA, but if you like this defining brush definately go check out the studio one! I HAVE TWO! It is three dollars because it is in the studio line, but I love it. I use it for my coastal scents gel liner and I get a flawless perfect application everytime. I like this better than my coastal scents bent liner brush which can be hard to use! Definately like this brush!

I like this brush for lightening the inner corners of my eyes with highlighter and to apply eye shadow. It is very versatile and is just soft enough and just thick enough. I will buy again. :D

i love this brush, but i agree with some of the cons mentioned in previous reviews: the hair is a bit too long and it's a tad too dense for my taste. However, the quality of the brush is superb and it packs on e/s so well! I use it everyday to fill in my eyebrows and create the outer-V on my eyes :) it's still a great buy :):):)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

Hands down this is one of the best brushes I own. This brush is better than my MAC and Sephora angled brush. Its incredibly soft, well densed fibers, and picks up colors very easily. I use this brush to define my outer v at the outer corner of my eyes and this little brush is precise! I'm still surprised that paid only a dollar for this brush. I will be purchasing back ups for this and their blending brush! Don't hesitate with picking one of these up :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

great product for only a dollar but it's a little bit flimsier than i would like, perhaps it'd be better if it was shorter hairs or more densely packed bristles but it still does what it's supposed to and it's super super soft :)

Incredibly soft and dense and full. The picture on the site is very misleading! I love the angle. It's great for blending and defining the outer V. As well, I use it to fill in my brows and it works great for that too. The bristles are the same as the E.L.F eyeshadow brush so it's great quality. I love it!

Popular Makeup Brushes