Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08

4.6

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

on 11/29/2010 5:12:00 AM

Most beautiful colour and sheen of any highlighter I've tried.
Dior really outdid themselves with this one, it makes your skin glow without chunky glitter or a white stripe.

I wouldn't repurchase because it is insanely priced, and I don't think I will ever run out!

on 11/3/2010 11:00:00 PM

OUTSTANDING!! Looks incredibly natural which is why I love it so much. So darn quick to apply, and it makes the face look amazing. This product is a must!! Looks amazing on the eyes as well!!!

on 10/16/2010 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I saw this on Temptalia's website and went to Nordstroms to get it and I am so glad I did. It's the best highlighter you will not be disappointed. I have tried MAC's Shell, Benefit's High Beam, Illamasqua's, etc. Go try it out and you too will be amazed.

on 10/12/2010 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Best highlighter! I have tried just about every luminizer/highlighter out there and this is the only one that is not a hot glitter mess. MAC Skinfinish had to much glitter and couldn't find the right shade. The compact has a range of shades from pearl to bronze - all perfect for olive skin tones.

on 10/12/2010 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really liked it! It gives a velvety look on my pinkish skin and neutralised the red look on my skin with its shimmer. The only drawback is that you need an extra brush to apply.

on 9/29/2010 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this product....not too chunky, not glitter...just a slight shimmer that gives off this very lovely glow.
I love it b/c it livens up the skin and usually my skin looks so dead and tired.
Would totally recommend this product.
Yes, it is expensive but you don't need so much of it and so it wll last a while therefore a great purchase.

on 9/3/2010 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

so I jumped on the band wagon and bought this product it was my first Dior product the most expensive thing I had bought other than one of my MAC brushes and it is totally worth it. I have a couple of cheaper similar shimmer highlighter products like the superdrug ME ME ME shimmy shimmers and a Sleek one, both are ok but they gave shimmer and colour in a slightly frosty glittery MSF way that i think makes you look a bit burnt well at least to me it does. this product was completely different. it is smoother and buttery soft and has a gorgeous expensive soft golden bronze candlelit glow. its more a sheen than shimmer which is what sets it apart from other products i have tried, to me its worth the money not just because it's a fantastic product but its also beautiful to look at and makes me happy just to own it - which is a bit sad i know but a girls makeup is kind of like an accessory in a way so I do make sense I think?? my tip - dont buy 3 or 4 cheap substitues that you will discard and not adore - buy 1 that you will love and want to use everyday

when applied with a brush it is a bit sheer still lovely and subtle but i have actually applied this with my fingers as well by sweeping across the colors and sweeping over top of cheek bones then blending out. this gives me a more intense almost liquid/ cream finish I tried this method as this was how i initially tested the product in Boots as there was no SA to provide a brush or help me, give it ago might work for you too

on 8/17/2010 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is such a great, versatile product. I think it is a must in the makeup collection of anyone who likes a healthy glow.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

My first Dior product. I adore this. It's so beautiful. Beautiful inner corner highlight, highlight for brow bones, and cheeks. Go ahead treat yourself, and get this beautiful shimmery powder.

on 8/11/2010 3:10:00 AM

Amazing product which gives a really sophisticated, beautiful sheen and lasts a long time (2years). Really lightens the whole look of the makeup. The texture is vey satiny and luxurious and feels good and light on the skin. Great highlighter and love its warm beige-y shade.