July 31, 2014 | 1734 users online

Highlighters - Christian Dior - Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by snickersaw943

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OUTSTANDING!! Looks incredibly natural which is why I love it so much. So darn quick to apply, and it makes the face look amazing. This product is a must!! Looks amazing on the eyes as well!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by olivia3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw this on Temptalia's website and went to Nordstroms to get it and I am so glad I did. It's the best highlighter you will not be disappointed. I have tried MAC's Shell, Benefit's High Beam, Illamasqua's, etc. Go try it out and you too will be amazed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by DaniellaD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best highlighter! I have tried just about every luminizer/highlighter out there and this is the only one that is not a hot glitter mess. MAC Skinfinish had to much glitter and couldn't find the right shade. The compact has a range of shades from pearl to bronze - all perfect for olive skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really liked it! It gives a velvety look on my pinkish skin and neutralised the red look on my skin with its shimmer. The only drawback is that you need an extra brush to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by grayeyes043

Love this product....not too chunky, not glitter...just a slight shimmer that gives off this very lovely glow.
I love it b/c it livens up the skin and usually my skin looks so dead and tired.
Would totally recommend this product.
Yes, it is expensive but you don't need so much of it and so it wll last a while therefore a great purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by harsha1980p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

so I jumped on the band wagon and bought this product it was my first Dior product the most expensive thing I had bought other than one of my MAC brushes and it is totally worth it. I have a couple of cheaper similar shimmer highlighter products like the superdrug ME ME ME shimmy shimmers and a Sleek one, both are ok but they gave shimmer and colour in a slightly frosty glittery MSF way that i think makes you look a bit burnt well at least to me it does. this product was completely different. it is smoother and buttery soft and has a gorgeous expensive soft golden bronze candlelit glow. its more a sheen than shimmer which is what sets it apart from other products i have tried, to me its worth the money not just because it's a fantastic product but its also beautiful to look at and makes me happy just to own it - which is a bit sad i know but a girls makeup is kind of like an accessory in a way so I do make sense I think?? my tip - dont buy 3 or 4 cheap substitues that you will discard and not adore - buy 1 that you will love and want to use everyday

when applied with a brush it is a bit sheer still lovely and subtle but i have actually applied this with my fingers as well by sweeping across the colors and sweeping over top of cheek bones then blending out. this gives me a more intense almost liquid/ cream finish I tried this method as this was how i initially tested the product in Boots as there was no SA to provide a brush or help me, give it ago might work for you too

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by melodymy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great, versatile product. I think it is a must in the makeup collection of anyone who likes a healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first Dior product. I adore this. It's so beautiful. Beautiful inner corner highlight, highlight for brow bones, and cheeks. Go ahead treat yourself, and get this beautiful shimmery powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by pupiquan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing product which gives a really sophisticated, beautiful sheen and lasts a long time (2years). Really lightens the whole look of the makeup. The texture is vey satiny and luxurious and feels good and light on the skin. Great highlighter and love its warm beige-y shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an ultra fine, jet milled silky textured highlighter. I am fair and it comes off as a glowy champagne veil on my cheeks. It's subtle and not tacky. It's not a glitterbomb like some MAC MSF's can be, it's a sophistacated shimmer.Packaging is super high quality, very sturdy with a mirror the only thing it is lacking is a brush.My Dior bronzer came with a decent brush so for 50.00 I don't know why this did not.Oh well.
I would not purchase again because this will last for years.