October 24, 2014 | 1049 users online

Loose Powders - Becca - Fine Loose Finishing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2003 1:24:00 PM More reviews by elizabeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a true must-have for the Becca line. It is a finely milled weightless powder that sets the foundation and makes it last all day. I have it in bisque, and use it over LSC in Sand and FS in Praline. It is designed to be used with the puff and kind of rolled into the skin as opposed to brush and fluff which actually makes it fly away uselessly. The packaging needs some work though, hence the lower rating even though it's a great product. I bought one that had no sifter first and it flew everywhere; then I exchanged for a different color that had a sifter, but it's so fine, it clogs the holes. I will need to work on getting it out to apply it which is kind of annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2003 9:05:00 AM More reviews by kismis

I have found my holy grail of loose powders and Becca it is! This is absolutely worth all the raves! It is very finely milled and feels absolutely weightless on, even when I apply more with a puff. It goes on smooth and easy, blending seamlessly without collecting in my pores and looking powdery or chalky. It provides excellent coverage too, especially for such a light, fine loose powder that it is. I have oily, dehydrated breakout-prone skin which didn’t break out with this product (*whew!*) and I find Becca’s loose powder controls oil just fine for me, comparable to T.Le Clerc’s oil control! I wear this for a whole day and only need to blot once, even in our humid weather.

It gives my skin THE perfect, velvety smooth flawless finish to my makeup, a perfect complement to it. On good skin days, I can just wear this on its own and am good to go!

For such an excellent product, I find it very value for money and a tub can probably last you eons! I’d definitely re-purchase if I ever run out (*lol*) and I’d never thought I’d say this about any cosmetic product but – the search for loose powder ends here. :)

One more thing I like about Becca’s line of loose powders is that they have a whole range of several shades and you can definitely find a match for your skintone!

I was matched to Wheat during my Becca makeover but found it a tad too yellow for my skintone. I got Mocha instead (neutral undertones) and found my perfect holy grail match. :)

For shade references, I’m GA MSF #6.5, LSF #6 (a tad too yellow), RMK #104 and Becca LSC Toast.
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2003 4:51:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

This was an ok loose powder. It doesn't do much in the shine control department.It wasn't better than a lot of other powders though. And for $36, I expected better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 2:50:00 PM More reviews by shelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I swapped away all my other loose powder after trying this! Enough said.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2003 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Cougar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best powder I've ever used. I will admit, however, that I haven't used many brands of powder in my life. But, if by some chance I found one less pricey that worked just as well, of course, I'd switch. ($36 for one pkg of powder is too much money!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2003 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Honeyblonde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder is so finely milled, it's weightless, and feather-light. It has no shimmer to it, so it is very natural looking. It never looks streaky or packed, because it blends so seamlessly. I use it to set my LSC, and it creates the most perfect finish. I have "Bisque”, which is a pinkish neutral (the pink is so subtle). This product makes make-up FUN. I feel like a minister orchestrating a wedding when I use these products together on my face….
"What Becca has united, let no environmental factor divide". And they lived happily ever after.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2003 8:00:00 AM More reviews by luvpetal

I got this in Wheat since I have light yellow undertoned skin and the SA told me that Sesame would be too white on me. It's a very natural powder that won't cake on you, and since it has no shimmer, it's good for daytime use. The packaging, as good as it looks, is totally impractical. I always end up with too much powder on the lid and my brush. Compared to my AUD90+ Prescriptives Custom Blend, at AUD58 I thought this was OK priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Jenbabae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This item is AWESOME! It's a must-have to set the LSC which, in turn, makes my skin look immaculate and matte all day long with the use of a primer. This stuff practically melts into your skin! (I use wheat). The only downside of this product is the packaging--It obviously will not do well in travel but it will DEFINITELY last one a long time. :) YAY! I will definitely invest in this again if the need ever arises.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Jenbabae

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore Becca I must say and its not different with this powder! I love to use this to set my makeup, because this does take away the dewiness I so like from my Stick Foundation. It is very fine milled and you cannot detect that I m wearing powder. Gives a smoothe appearance which isnt dry or chalky or powdery! Non-irritating to my dry/sensitive skin. A keeper!