November 28, 2014 | 1710 users online

Crème - Becca - Stick Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Zoek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I so wanted this to work! I have and LOVE the LSC, concealer, and sesame loose powder. They make my face look even-toned and radiant. The stick, though, isn't working and so am going to have to return it. Coverage is too thick for me, and the product shows lots of separation on my skin after about an hour of wearing (it looks as though the oils are separating from the rest of the product), especially on my nose, and I exfoliate well, so I can't figure out what's going on. Anyway, I am thrilled I found the other Becca products and will keep using them! (LSC-Cashmere, concealer-praline, powder-sesame)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

Not impressed. I was initially attracted to this because of the high SPF and that it came in a stick; I figured it would be the perfect portable foundation for my bag. I live in an extremely sunny climate and SPF is everything to me. Unfortunately this just doesn't work for me. For one, the texture is gritty - I thought it was the top layer, but no, it keeps staying like this. I feel like I'm practically exfoliating when I apply this. For another, it feels heavy on my skin and the coverage is all wrong - somehow both too artificial looking and yet not covering enough. I appreciate the color selection and the SPF but this just isn't for me. For stick foundations, I vastly prefer my MAC Studio Stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Leslie5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Butterscotch, which matches my light/medium yellow-toned skintone perfectly. This is what I reach for most mornings - the coverage is great: sheer but buildable. I have to put a rich moisturizer on first b/c I have dry skin and it won't spread at all if I don't. I find that if you hit it with a blowdryer for a few seconds, that warms it up and helps the blendability considerably. Since this is sheer, I use the dual concealer for under my eyes and blemishes. It lasts for me really well if I top it with loose powder. Overall, I really love this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2004 4:54:00 PM More reviews by smun

I love the coverage of this stick foundation: sheer to medium, buildable, and *natural*. I do find it hard to apply though and need to moisturize very thoroughly before applying. BTW, I have very oily skin and have not had a problem with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2004 5:07:00 PM More reviews by jamelia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont realy like the brown packaging, but the foundation stick is the best ive used. I use it mainly as a concealer, it is creamy and blendable, and gives a great natural finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2004 10:35:00 PM More reviews by luckie

amazing color selection. FINALLY found a great match that's not too orange and doesn't turn orange. stick is a tad dry on me so i need to moisturize first but it stays on ALL day! hate the brown packaging :(

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2003 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Jenniletv

Unfortunately I wanted to like this foundation but after a week of using it my skin became an oil slick and nothing I used under or over this foundation helped. The color was a great match but that was the only thing I can say I liked.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2003 11:35:00 AM More reviews by mumbai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

GREASY!!!!!
OMG is this an oil slick!
I do have oily skin but never has my skin felt so coated....I work at a salon and found myself shying away from looking at anyone for too long as I feared they would ask what was on my face! LOL!!
I just tryed Cover Girl "Aquasmooth" foundation and got complements on my skin all week!!.....way cheaper and looks like satin on my skin! I have uneven skin tone but this blends it so well....anything that pops through was touched with concealer - lasted all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2003 7:19:00 AM More reviews by kinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't be fooled by the product, just because its in stick form, its actually very sheer. It goes on very creamy and is super easy to blend but it is absolutely necessary to prime/moisturiser face (something with SPF) before applying. Great range of colours and also has an exact matching concealer for the foundation colour. Will never go back to liquid foundations now!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2003 3:09:00 AM More reviews by kiko2971

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im so dissapointed to find out that they no longer have molt. im light skined asian and this was just a perfect shade for me. also loved the fact that it covered pores and some redness around my nose. maybe will try banana...