August 27, 2014 | 1824 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

I got this in Light/Medium and it's perfect. I use it alone or to set foundation. It has good coverage and lasts a good while. I will be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I have bought this again and again. Use it alone when I want a minimal coverage or over normal foundation to set it. Gives my face a nice flawless finish either way. Absolutely a great value for the money. I use a kabuki most of the time to apply it. I would note that it is best not to use this like a loose powder since it does provide slightly more coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm the odd one with this product. This didn't impress me. I didn't care for the finish or performance.

EDIT: The trick to this is apply with a very light hand, otherwise it can look cakey and that's what I didn't like. I was applying waaaay too much. This works great with MAC Face & Body foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by misschloe97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this powder it is wayyyyyy better than all the powders i have tried.
I either rub it on with a puff, buff it on my skin with MAC Buffer Brush or both!
My HG by far!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by hotpinklips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first mineral MU product, and first powder (apart from bronzer) from mac. I have to say i am really very impressed.

This is my routine:
1. Cleanse/moisturize
2. mac prep and prime primer for face.
3. mac tinted moisturizer.
4. nars orgasm illuminator and mac concealer
5. light dusting of this mineral skinfinish

and honestly, this creates the most beautiful, beautiful skin. I have tried countless combinations of foundations, primers and powders, but nothing works like this.

mac skin products are really amazing, i dont even look like im wearing makeup, because the TM is so sheer and dewy.
this is now part of my HG routine, i would recommend this to anyone.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by silverstring

Love love this product! I could wear this by itself or use it as a finishing powder. I like the natural finish and the lightweight feel on my skin, it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I bought mine back in July of this year and I just hit pan this month, and to think I use it every single day since I got it. The only thing that I don't like about it (and it's not that big of a deal really) is it doesn't come with a mirror. I wish it has the same packaging as Mac's compact/creme foundations, I think it would be a lot more convenient. But other than that I have no other complaints, I just love this product and I can't wait to get a new one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the smooth texture of this powder and the amount of colour it deposits on the skin. I have found that it can look ever so slightly orange on my NC25 skin, so I might try it in Medium as well and have both in my stash.

I apply the powder with my ecotools blush brush when it is slightly damp and i buff it into my skin. It feels silky on and it is good at setting any liquid foundation - be careful though, when setting foundation with a coloured powder keep in mind that it will make you appear around a shade or half a shade darker.

Anyway, I like this best on bare skin for a nautral look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by kakaroxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this!! I dont like using liquid foundation cos they are too drying and annoying. But this is really good and looks very natural u cant even tell im wearing anything.
However, if I build it up it becomes too dry for my dry skin so I only use it as a sheer coverage.
I use it to set my sunscreen so i dont look greasy lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Allee2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is really good! I used Tarte's powder before this and I definitely like MSFN more. I mainly use this as a setting powder for my foundation or tinted moisturizer, but I also used it by itself in the summer for light coverage. I will probably purchase this again if I don't find another suitable powder for my face.

EDIT: I am replacing this with MAC Careblend bc I've found that MSFN kind of accentuates my dry skin. I recommend this product for oilier skinned ladies.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by skwerlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this powder- it's my first "mineral" powder (and I put that in quotes because I'm not entirely certain it counts as mineral makeup) and it really does do a lot more for my skin than some other powders I've tried! I sometimes use this over the studio stick foundation just for my cheeks and undereyes for a light look, and I use it to set liquid foundations too. I would swear this powder has a tiny bit of shimmer in it, but it could be contamination from my brush (I sometimes use the Mineralize Satinfinish underneath and that certainly has a shimmer in it, or my brush might get a little glitter on it from my other brushes...). It's not a heavy coverage powder by any means, but it is what it says on the package- a very natural look. You don't need to use a lot so the compact lasts for a pretty long time too. I do get a little oily/sweaty throughout the day but I seem to have that problem no matter what I use.