July 22, 2014 | 2111 users online

Brows - Castor Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I got a medium ish sized bottle from a pharmacy in Bedford for 3.27 :-)

I let a trickle of this gloop onto my cleaned mascara wand (max factor one) the brush it through my lashes, en do the same on the other eye. Sometimes I'll whizz the wand over my brows as well.
I've noticed since doing this nightly with the odd hour in a morning, my lashes are much much longer than usual! I've had no issues with dry or falling out lashes!

Well another great use is to remove waterproof mascara! I had to buy some waterproof max factor for the first time ever due to constant rainy damp weather her in Manchester uk! I soaked a cotton wool pad with castor oil, rubbed another cotton wool pad ton this to distribute it between two pads, and gently rubbed at my lashes, which took the lot off no problem!

Awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by GlamorBelle

★★★ I love using this product everywhere, brows, skin, and hair!

Brows: I used it a few weeks and I noticed that they appeared thicker. Not sure if they thickened or not. I would imagine you would have to apply this every day.

Skin: For use when I get out of the shower for my eczema. It's a little sticky but if you do other things like brush your teeth, do your hair etc before you put on your clothes it will absorb into your skin. I would recommend using it when you skin is damp for easier application.

Hair: Only a very small amount for adding to deep conditioners etc because washing it out can be difficult and time consuming if you use too much.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by rock89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Ive been using castor oil (and some good old petroleum jelly) on my eyelashes and eyebrows religiously every night before bed, for about a week now.. and my my have i noticed a difference :D!

I started to use it after hearing so many good reviews about Castor oil for hair growth, whether it be for the stuff growing from ur scalp, or ur face, AND due to the fact that after removing some horrible eyelash extensions that absolutely RUINED by natural lashes, i thought id give this stuff ago.

The results....
I'm quite pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting too much from it but i can definitely notice a difference, and its only been a week!

Length wise I don't see much of a difference but i can clearly see a difference in the fullness in BOTH my eye brows and eyelashes. The places where i usually filled in on my eyebrows, no longer need to be filled in (mind u they only needed a little filling in), and the bald spots along my lash line caused by myself plucking out the stupid eyelash extensions are now being filled by new eyelashes. It seems like there are also more eyelashes growing in the lash line making them fuller (although still short since they are baby eyelashes).

i am absolutely in love with this stuff and would totally recommend it! its dirt cheap too! you have nothing to lose. jus make sure u dont use in on other places on your face!!! :)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by kushqueen

i went through a "oil-cleansing method" phase a few months ago, and i've dabbled in a couple of different oils but i've had the best results with argan oil for my face. As for hair, castor oil is incredible. I mix a drop or two in my palm and mix with my shampoo, it seals the cuticle and adds some shine. Ive also read a lot of benefits of castor oil regarding hair growth. Im not sure if this is proven or not, but it seemed to work for my brows. I started growing my brows out completely to reshape them about 4 months ago, and i think putting castor oil on them everynight has definitely contributed to the amount of growth ive gotten. Its so cheap, and so easy to find, i recommend you give it a shot. The consistency of castor oil is super thick so that is why i didnt like really "cleansing" with it. If it didnt help grow my eyebrows, it definitely conditioned them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by dyancuevas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I primarily started using castor oil as part of my OCM regimen. I massaged a sunflower oil-castor oil mix on my face every night (including eye area) to remove makeup and impurities.I did this with NO THOUGHT WHATSOEVER about its effects on my eyelashes. Now, 3 weeks later, I've started to notice how my lashes (thick but short) were longer. Before, using my Shu Uemura curler (supposedly pinch-free!) actually hurt bec. my lashes were too short to grab. Now I can curl my lashes without resorting to awkward angles just to grab every lash! They're not "eyebrow-grazing long" yet, but I'm 100% sure they're longer because some actually stick out more than the others! I'm assuming the shorter ones are new lashes since I've shed quite a lot of lashes since I started OCM. I love castor oil!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by TaniaThomas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Castor oil is known for centuries which helps in think hair. Thought would try it out on my brow first. Tried it a few times. Initially I didnt feel anything but after a using a few times I noticed that the area around my brow was getting dry and flaky. Horrifying actually I personally wont recommend anyone especially if you have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by SavannahAbare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This castor oil really helped me grow my lashes fast. Its a great natural eyelash growth product!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Florantine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

this is a good general moisturizer but I don't think it's good to be used on the face, especially if your skin is sensitive to pore clogging stuff. It's really thick and hard to spread. It causes clogged pores for me. I find it work better when combined with other softer more spreadable oils to moisturize dry body skin. I wouldn't use this on my own face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really have to thank my mom for my long, thick hair. Since I was a baby, she has been mixing castor and coconut oils and massaging them into my hair twice a week. This combination really nourishes the scalp and the hair (of course you have to leave it on for at least an hour if not overnight and then shampoo twice to get it all out). I used to have waist-length, thick, lush, jet black wavy hair. Now that I am a mother of two, I simply don't have time or energy for oil massages and that has taken a severe toll on my hair. I'm going to start the castor+coconut oil regime again to get my lush mane back. Its a natural hair spa, the massage stimulates blood circulation in the scalp and as a bonus, the oil on ur fingers hydrates ur cuticles as well. I recommend this to everyone because I have seen what miracles it works. I do it for both my sons too and they have amazing hair!

18 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This + coconut oil = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy it! You won't regret it!!!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No