Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 11/1/2013 12:36:00 PM

I just bought my second tube. The only other primer I have tried is the ELF $1 one and it worked fine but dried up way to fast. This two faced primer works great and lasts FOREVER; that other tube lasted about a year. I don't have to use much at all and I like the small tip so that just a little bit comes out. I just know that eye shadows used to crease and melt away on me by the end of the day and now it does not.

on 10/28/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff actually does keep most of my eyeshadow on the eye for most of the day.

My skin isn't too oily but I will get a little here and there.

At the end of the day I still do have some creased eyeshadow that has migrated on the eyelid and a strip of non-eyeshadow skin where the crease in my eye is. But it is not very noticeable. This is still a pretty good product as it does MOST of its job well. Good packaging and gives you a great bank for you buck

on 10/25/2013 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

absolutely adore this! this is my first eye primer and it works so good! my eyeshadow usually crease in like 3 hours of using but when i use this, it stays all day long! i have a very oily eye lid btw ! love this product

on 10/18/2013 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My go-to eyeshadow primer for creaseless, phenomenal priming. Once I realized that this Too Faced primer offered all of the benefits I was looking for in an eyeshadow primer (no creasing, sufficient but lightweight coverage, etc.) I've stuck with it for the past 4 years. I often hear complaints about it being runny, which I have noticed when I first open a fresh tube, but have always been to alleviate by shaking and rolling the tube until product fully mixes. Would definitely recommend to others.

on 10/12/2013 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the worst eye primer I've ever tried! It's cheaply made & packaged. It's a complete waste of money. I wear Estee Lauder double wear foundation, this primer actually took off my foundation! Now for you ladies who wear double wear, you know that its a higher end good quality foundation that's not easily removed. I used the smallest amount of this & it just cut right through my foundation. It was oily and just gross.. I will stick with urban decay.

Note: Shake this primer before use, otherwise oil will squirt out first!

on 10/12/2013 8:39:00 PM

I think this eyeshadow primer is okay but for me it doesn't last as long as UDPP.

on 10/10/2013 12:38:00 AM

I'm not sure about this. I purchased this yesterday because everyone raves on about how good it is. I'm still testing it out and so far so good. But why is this so runny?! It's seriously like water. I've tried shaking it and rubbing the tube in my hands to combine the mixture but still no luck. I'm reading that you just have to wait it out until you reach the good stuff but it's seriously wasteful!

But on the upside, this stuff does what it claims to do. Your shadow will stay put and look way better than it would without a primer at all. Creasing seems to be nightmare for everyone but I've really had any creasing issues to begin with. Before this I was using face of Australia eyeshadow primer and this creased like mad the second you put it on. As it's a lot like MAC prep+prime (texture wise), all it really did was make the eyeshadow "stick" to your eyelids. I would just pat the eyeshadow down over the crease and then blend away. And it would stay perfect for the rest of the day. My only issue with my face of Australia primer (or any other primer with similar texture) is that it can be quite difficult to work with. And I don't like the idea of pulling at my eyelids just to put it on. The too faced shadow insurance is a dream to put on! And it feels lovely too.

on 10/7/2013 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One of the best eyeshadow or eye primers out there. I got it for 10 $ at ulta during their 21 days of beauty and even a free gift of sample honey by Marc Jacobs. It started a bit runny from the tube but then it was just when I opened it. Perfect for dry to combination skin, not sure about oily skin, maybe udpp is better for oily since it's of thixker consistency. Well I like too faced primer because it is light and helps my gel eyeliner stay on longer. Also I have sensitive dry skin, so no eye irritation and super light, I don't even feel anything when I use it. Doesn't have a bad smell and lasts pretty long for the price. Doesn't hurt to try it, it's as good or better than udpp depending on skin type.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I really like this. I have very oily skin and eyelids and this makes my eyeshadow stay on for hours with no creasing and minimal fading. I rub my eyes a lot due to chronic dry eye and I've never had shadow transfer onto my hands when this was on. Super awesome. I just hate that it's so expensive, but I've had the same tube for almost a year and it's still only halfway full. A little goes a long way...

on 10/4/2013 3:05:00 AM

Prefer UDDP to this. Find this really drying, makes my shadow crease and dosent last long or work well for me at all.